Request

So you are really telling me that because you didn't make a 99x profit on this the first 0.000001 seconds, it is a dead shitcoin? You're really a fucking pathetic man, user. Literally addict to instant gratification, like a god damn kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#REQ-ETH
vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I know, right. People overhyped this and now we have a bunch of disappointed small fries panic selling.

Every serious ICO buyer expected this. It's not a surprise.

You can't flip a long hold, you fucking idiots.

easily 2-3x once it hits liqui

I got sick of telling them when I got called 'a salty burger' in every reply.

where to buy this shitcoin?

desu I think most people expected a modest 30-70% increase over ICO price at least. similar to chainlink I'd say.

didnt chainlink also dump?

LINK never went below ICO, it's a meme.

Chainlink quickly went 5x, it has never been below ICO, unlike what the memes say.

unfortunately link WILL go below ICO shortly

I seem to recall it going up like 50-60%?

could be wrong though. I remember it was pretty boring for a while before it blew up.

it's fairly obvious that a combination of ED/metamask getting clogged + presale buyers + whale games is behind this slow start. fully expect request to be 80-120MM market cap within the next 3 weeks.

Wow, I forgot already knew that but the meme became the new truth in my head. Fucking Veeky Forums I'm getting cancer from being here too long.

its current mcap is tiny af. anyone not buying now and hold for binance is straight up retarded.

couldn't agree more

Man I hope so, I want more

etherdelta.com/#REQ-ETH

I have $50k at my disposal
shill me this coin

I bought ICO and also below ICO. Holding this OMG, ZRX, and CND. We gon make it

salty burger

>3 days before ICO
>OP posts 10 different threads
>"This is gonna be 5x ICO price on day 1, you mad burgers?"
>"Easiest 10x of the year"

>trading starts
>"Wow you guys expected this to have crazy returns on day 1? Are you retarded? I'm smart for paying more money for a coin when I could've just waited and bought cheaper."

You fags brought this on yourself with all the nonstop hype. Enjoy the day 1 profits.

south korea and china are dumping on you reqtards

asians are going all in bitcoin right now

wake up

>But bro this is REQUEST
>It's the easiest 3405948903x you'll ever see
>It's the first Ethereum
>50x on day 1 screencap this

^80% of posts about request 2 days ago.

This never would have happened had they locked the presale tokens down for at least a month. This fuck up is on the REQ team

This is correct. If they locked the tokens down, then we'd have seen a real 50x on day 1. REQ will be trading at 300x ICO price tomorrow though, screencap this.

All this low attention span bullshit aside, this token is exactly what will reach the normies and institutional investors first.

First of all, it's completely above board. You can choose to enforce VAT payments with purchases, which makes this optimal for companies who want a cheaper and more secure payment system for their webstore etc. without possibly breaking the law.

Second, it's being marketed by some big tech players

Third, just fucking compare the website or the whitepaper to other ICOs at this price. This is a real project with actual achievable goals, great marketing and optimal implementation of blockchain tech for this time period.

it was a bit aggressive

this is what I've learned for for:
they believe its the next paypal
token staking in 2018
token burning for every transaction
huge Veeky Forums/reddit support
it has ING backing
is an official YC project
probably will win binance Nov listing

nothing more than that really

I might buy if it goes low enough

vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html

If someone missed it. Heavy read tho

>nothing more than that really

why is it bellow ico then?

lol

Bitcoin bull run and pajeets imo

Because of the Bitcoin Bull run? Are you living other a rock? Nobody is buying alt coins, not even if you have all companies on the world backing your coin,
in 1 month the altcoin market is back in a bull market and the btc market in a bear market

>nothing more than that really

>40m
>tiny

>we'd have seen a real 50x on day 1
Abstain from your inherent faggotry while the grown ups are speaking sweetie

I don't blame presalers for jumping back on the BTC rocket while alts are bearish though

salty burger

No one wants your bags, REQtard.

>Implying I'll sell any of my REQ
Are you retarded? That's literally the point of my post.

>grown up
lol what are you like 22? enjoy your day 1 profits bro.

>sweetie
Kys, nerd.

If you two salty 2× ico burgers are done soothing eachother's cum-stained butthurt with your tongues, buy the dip or stfu

I'm so fucking tempted to dump my CND bags for REQ right now. Seems like REQ has far more buzz around it and CND is fucking dead.

Disclaimer: REQ is a 3-6months hold, if you really want to make it. Understand the project, read the WP, read the blog posts, read reddit, read analysis, read vitalik blog posts.

>buy the dip
>he’s actually buying more right now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What was ICO price?

0.0002 ETH

0.00016 ETH with ICO bonus FTFY

I didn't get any bonus sooooo...
0.0002 ETH

so how do I store this now that I've bought some? New to this whole ethereum token thing

>5 posts by this id
it's time to get back to discord

>The important thing is that for the token to have a stable value, it is highly beneficial for the token supply to have sinks - places where tokens actually disappear and so the total token quantity decreases over time. This way, there is a more transparent and explicit fee paid by users, instead of the highly variable and difficult to calculate “de-facto fee”, and there is also a more transparent and explicit way to figure out what the value of protocol tokens should be.

>REQ is launching an ERC20 token that will enable users to participate in the network, create advanced Requests and benefit from various rewards. The network fee is paid in REQ tokens, which will be burned – a process that could potentially increase demand on the remaining tokens.

It seems like they thought about that actually

In your Metamask/Myetherwallet wallet?

They did, they have one of the best finance epxertise background. So they know how to solve such a problem.

But like i said, long term hodl anyway.

nigga what