96% dominance

this is the price of bitcoin when it returns to 96% dominance like at the start of the year
the market cap of overall crypto has not grown at all since september
a lot of alts are going to 0

yeah another 40% will jump onto the btc ship
delusional

This is what people said when it was stuck between 2 and 3k earlier this year dumbass.

do you know what MAST is user?
MAST is smart contracts.
On bitcoin.
Goodbye ethereum marketcap. Good bye ICO coins. ALL of that returns to bitcoin.
Still seems super unlikely right?
We are at 6000$ now. you think 8k is out of reach?
Deluded alties.

Ya it makes no sense.

It hasn't seen gains in market cap, meaning most of the gains are from current investors shifting from alts to BTC.

Come next week, that shift will reverse as people cash in and switch back to alts. Some will cash out to fiat and drop the market cap, but most will rush back into the alt markets.

Could BTC hit that price by the start of next year? Maybe if new money starts entering crypto again. But if its just shuffling old money around, BTC isn't coming close to that amount until alts rebound enough to sustain a second BTC bullrun.

What calculation did you use to figure that?

96% of total market cap then divided btc coin supply?

the only ecosystems which will survive are BTC, ETH, ARK and NEO

Bitcoin dominates mind space. Normies don't have spare brain capacity to understand or fathom hundreds of shit coin options

It's going higher because as far as normies money is concerned it's the only thing out there

Bitcoin is retaking market share every week. You don't have to like it but that's the way it is

>NEO
kek

you stupid motherfuckers make me laugh, of course everybody will abbandon all their alt holdings for BTC... CAP this now you faggot if you really believe 50 billion will just fall off the market to BTC, maybe you should just take a bottle of sleepers and not wake up

alts have been in a bear market since july. The king is only getting stronger.
Did you really think digibyte was going to keep 100 million$?
correct
You dont seem to understand. MAST on bitcoin literally robs ETH and NEO of their usecase. And its not some chink scam
you haven't looked at market dominance recently, have you?

i second this

Market Cap: $174,404,338,529

retard

your feelings dont matter user. bitcoin dominance hasn't stopped growing for 3 months.
96% of that, you fucking moron.

Retard #2

good point actually, 10k/btc then at 96% dominance then
retard

it's like saying ok so apple is releasing iphone X so all the people from nokia,samsung, lg etc will jsut go apple for the time being

yeah, maybe it happens with your $10,000 market cap gaycoin but it wont happen with btc

fucking crackaddict

uh...except its literally on the chart that it IS happening right now
what a fucking retarded analogy
the only reason bitcoin went down was because of transaction spam and scaling issues
alts were the alternative
now their usecase is gone. there is no need for them to exist anymore.

>NEO

yeah so people can just create ICOs on the BTC platform and use smartcontracts with everything thanks to btc oh great

wow, such a major update on BTC, i can see it in the charts

user, when did the braincells disapppear?/

Is it time to get out of alts? I've watched as the value of my Ether has dropped from 4.5 BTC to now less than 3. All my other alts are going down in BTC terms as BTC moons. My portfolio value has dropped nearly 2 BTC as alts take a beating.

Most of my holdings are BTC so I haven't suffered too badly, but I also have some ETH, NEO, and ARK which keep losing value. I'm not sure if I should get out now before my alts go even lower and go all in with BTC, or just hold tight hoping alts will rise back up in BTC terms.

Would formal verification or changes to the chain without a fork be possible? If so, then Bitcoin is king. If not, then something will come along and dethrone it.

are you retarded? what did you even type

>The king is only getting stronger
Yea until everybody has the king then there is no gainz so everybody buys alts again.

This shitty ass logic

are you stupid? do you even know how bitcoin governance works?
softforks user. the entire point of this is user decided updates. there's no forced updates to your nodes, though lets be real, you probably keep all your money on the exchange anyway and dont run a node.
noone is NOT going to update to MAST and beyond, it's not contentious like S2X, which has NO user nodes running it and has literally PAID for zombie nodes that can easily be rekt by 51% attacks

3 months straight of your shitty little scamcoins getting beat up
you only HODL bitcoin, you dont hodl fucking digibags or become a neomarine.
speaking of which, bitcoin just set a new ATH on bitmex : )

>Ark

D E L U D E D

user cant wait to check you out on bitmex twitter saying you were rekt with your silly pissed up ideas. wake up motherfucker, it's not 2008, bitcoin is not something new

For that to happen both XRP and ETH would have to go to unreasonable low mcaps. Since they are the biggest dominance stealers.