*blocks your path*

*wonders what is an Englishman doing in my town*

looks polish

Got some cigs, westernboi?

kek

I don't want to interact with people who practice necromancy

my ancestor :)

Proofs?

I have his nose and I also have big lips, beady eyes and protuding ears but I always have associated these features with Jews, was he an ancient jew?

>that fwhr

Is this the supposed masculine Nordic warrior?

>man from Poland looks Polish

damn...

BUT DUDE, GERMANIC POLAND MUH WEELBARK

Really makes you think.

>Polish people look Polish

Really makes you think

Poles used to be Nordic, Władysław

The guys in your pic shave their head, that's the only similarity. Pic related is a true Englishman.

>virgingladiatoria
>goth
'No'. He has face like a rat, the only similarity here is the ears.

Isn't Ramelow also a Slavic name?

Completely different jawline for the second guy

Looks closer to the Goth

>ow
Could be.

Also.

Those guys would not look bad at all if they only had hair.

Why the fuck did Geoffrey Rush block my path?

delet this

They don't look bad at all aside from that Jancker guy.

I used to be a Großgermaniums fag until I learned about this

Prussiaboos have it even harder, especially with all those Prussians with surnames ending at: ski, witz, ow, ov, sky. etc etc.

Literally what's wrong with liking Prussians if you know a lot of them have Slav/Balt ancestry? It's probably what made them great and warlike, unlike the degenerate southern Germans who only indulge in drinking, dancing and cuckoldry.

Nothing, but taking into mind the past 2000 years, Germany's post WW2 partition wasn't too harsh.

Prussia should've been preserved. Without Prussia guiding Germany morally, Germany became one gigantic cuckfest of degeneracy, materialism and self-hate.

Nothing at all. It's just so happens that majority of Prussiaboos deny that those lands were ever Slavic/Polish to Begin with. They go as far as claiming Polish cities as German since forever.

But Hitler abolished Prussia, user.

I never said anything about Hitler, though. Hitler himself was just an autistic Schluchtenscheißer LARPing as a Prussian king.

>Are you a cleric?