Wow guys. wow. Just skimming through here after taking a break from pol. the wealth of knowledge seems monumental...

wow guys. wow. Just skimming through here after taking a break from pol. the wealth of knowledge seems monumental. There are so many acronyms and info that I cant even digest it all. Much of it seems to relate to bitcoin etc. I have never owned any crypto currency. I sit on my ass a lot and have some spare cash. How does a guy even get started looking into this shit?

I contribute glorious sideboob for payment.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up you fucking faggot we're making it kill yourself

>shut up you fucking faggot we're making it kill yourself

I rescind my offer of sideboob to you only. avert your eyes.

>taking a break from pol
>I sit on my ass a lot
Who would have thought

>Who would have thought

I'm a bit seasonal. Things are slowing down with my work right now as they do annually.

they are so ugly. why do they look like a mix of nigga and oranges?

You think we care about that ugly bitch on biz?

we got enough money to fuck 10/10 everyday till the day our dicks fall off

>we got enough money to fuck 10/10 everyday till the day our dicks fall off

bet you do. I dont. Altruism is bullshit, but maybe you can open your mind up a little, it costs you nothing.

>How does a guy even get started looking into this shit?

Maybe you open your mind a little and use google it's 2017 and you still dont own BTC top fucking kek

nice sidebob there. listen to me very carefully. everything on this board is a lie, everything. walk away now so you can enjoy your fiat. stay too long and you'll become part of the cancer.

coinbase noob

>stay too long and you'll become part of the cancer.

doesnt sound so bad.

Coinbase
Binance
/r/cryptocurrency
Bitcointalk (never, EVER click any link, it is full of phishing and viruses)
smithandcrown

you're too late, so kill yourself.

>you're too late, so kill yourself.

If I'm too late, everyone should just sell everything they have and move on. Yet here you all are. Talking and debating it... so clearly thats up for debate.

This girl isn’t asian

Marines never sell.

Please go back to pol you low IQ mongoloid mouthbreathing autist

Or no, please stay. Its fun to take money from you emotional garbage. You guys cant invest or trade worth shit

>/pol/
>emotional
>truth in the face of social pressure
>emotional

Maybe if the emotion is the glorious feeling of smashing the forces of destruction and degradation in the world.

I think this gave me cancer

>/pol/tards believe this

Judging by your post you aren't going to make it.

welcome, you aren't cool here just because you are a fat white virgin. i can see by you posting pictures off of a girls instagram showing a very small amount of bikini level nudity that you are in fact, a huge loser.

>degradation

Yeah, on an anime imageboard

truly the bastion of morality

skim trough this PUMP & DUMP GROUP discord.gg/F7tEJgU p&d