REVERSAL IMMINENT

HOpe you bought in cheap boys. CHAINLlNK is about to correct.

>Partnership with 10 major banks announced in the last week alone.
>SWIFT which does $5 trillion/day in bank wires.
>Legitimately can hit 100x by years end and market wouldnt even bat an eye.
>Coin with biggest potential since Ethereum in late 2015.
>best memes of all coins
>best FUD of all coins with toiletbro and hallraiserbro.
>Our communtiys so big
>our hold is so comfy that the line between holders and FUDers is almost non existent
>CL going to gobble up everything.

Already priced in...

Me hanging myself in my basement when this hits 1 sat is already priced in.

jesus christ dude just stop

literally nothing will make it moon

no new news

no new exchanges

lmao deluded linkies

You can't win. A whale owns millions of the tokens and is playing games to keep the price low. I repeat, chainlink is a rigged game that you cannot win. The merits of the product are no longer relevant.

Started with 5K. Traded my way up to 30K.

Went all in around .14. Ended up with 220K Link.

Just sold 20K at around .25 and deleted it from my blockfolio.

I should have sold half at .50 like I planned on but I fell for the memes. But whatever I still think it has a strong future. As far as Im concerned I'm back to where I started. Time to get back to trading instead of holding.

Even by that logic, eventually the whale would allow the price to go up

They dont care about their investors, they let a handful of whales own 90%+ of the circulation because they are content with only having it on one exchange.

The second someone buys chainlink on binance there are a handful of bots that sell. It isnt going to move up until its listed somewhere else.

Link is dying right here right now. I cant believe these idiots are letting their project die like this

In all fairness the project isn't dying. It's that the value of the token is tanking during a BTC bullrun in addition to price manipulation. The actual chainlink product that they are selling to people is great and will give the Link token incredible value in the future.

The problem is the "in the future" part of that statement and the fact they don't give out any information about anything.

The project is going great. They just don't give a single fuck about it's value at the moment and are too dense to understand how having a Chinese whale with millions of their coin will fuck them over hard in the future.

I'm sure they won't make fake nodes to feed bad information or do all kinds of crazy stupid shit to undermine them in the future.

JUST

I swear if we don't get listed on Bittrex by November I'm gonna go postal in that slack.

THIS THIS THIS

Completely disregard the price as long as Binance is the only exchange.
It is entirely detached from reality.

chainlink is about to dump harder than you every imagined you dumb nigger
bitcoin just went over 100 billion mkcp

>the project is going great
The github doesn't seem like it

Except for the little detail that it is reality you fucking retard

I'm not on slack, but has someone pointed this out on there "Do they understand how having a Chinese whale with millions of their coin will fuck them over hard in the future."

It's really not.

One more exchange and you'll see reality set in.

This.

Please someone drop this in the slack just so I can see Rory's squirming reply

You obviously pissed you forgot about your position over the past few days.
>Our communtiys so big

what if its not being manipulated and we really are deluded....

im hodling though, kinda have to

that's something to consider. hodling too. I WANT TO BELIEVE