Alright Veeky Forumsraelis

Alright Veeky Forumsraelis

What's your endgame with Bitcoin?

The end game of Bitcoin is the weakening of US hegemony. No coiner will admit it, but that's what they secretly want.

to pay someone to build a robot to suck my dick continuously and non stop

Anyone who is genuinely into blockchain and crypto, and not just speculating to make a quick buck, will have this answer. Maybe not necessarily the US hegemony, but the ultimate dismantlement of ZOG governments and fiat central bank systems.

Going to the moon literally.

Get rich quick then buy things with inherent value like land and gold. Be comfy while waiting for society to collapse.

The jews... lose

feels good

escape from slavery from (((bankers)))

>pay off debt
>pay off mortages (house + condo)
>run business making 100k/yr
>travel to japan
>maybe travel to uk, italy, SEA
>return to work from home
>take weeklong trip every ~3 months or so
>save up money incase everything dies
>think about finding a qt and having kids

People seriously think jews will just let bitcoin gain power and lose their monetary control of civilisation? Like they'll just sit there like cucks and do nothing? You people are fucking retarded.

/pol/ and libertarians pls go and stay go.

i hope the bubble pop so my shitcoins will go up

I just trade for fun.

I just wish I had more money to trade with.

Crypto is the one asset class they are unable to regulate and it's driving them crazy.

I don't ask for much...
Just food for me and my cat, a roof above my head, my bills paid and leisure time to read and wander in fields and forests every day until I'm dead. If I make anything more I'll help out my direct brethren.

>not realizing that /pol/acks are everywhere

the elephant in the room is that everybody wants to cash out as millionaires and don't realize that if this happens the dollar will be worthless, since the only point that this could happen is when everybody starts using bitcoin as mainstream currency

First they ignore
Then they laugh
Then they fight
Then we win

2018 will be the year the fight actually begins. Are you with us user, or will you let your kids remain a good goy and die for (((their))) cause.

my plan is to have 1BTC in two years from now, and put it on trezor, so i can be safe if ww3 happens

lol the jews know exactly what bitcoin is doing.
the major banks will start mining next year

Never work a slave wage job again

I do realize that, and I want them to get out of everywhere except their reservation. Or at least pretend to be sane.

You are holding a percentage of a fixed amount of that currency, you will have their purchasing power as that percentage allows, which, if it becomes a mainstream currency, will be a whole fucking lot.

>you will have as much purchasing power
fix