ALL IN ON LINK

listen to me linkmarines

i don't believe any of this current fud, whatsoever

2 btc into chainlink under $0.45 and prices are plummeting?

so fucking what?

unless like most off bitches jumping from 1 coin to another, i am happy to wait 3-6 months for the team to develop and grow, and by that time, we all know what happens to BTC.

can't wait all you naysayers to be crying when I post my blockfolio and see how much that 2 BTC is worth

your FUD is just another great jew attempt

see you biz in 3-6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F7tEJgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is it really a problem if LINKers will never obtain it?

Cool. Or I sold the sinking ship at 35 cents, bought Hive, already up 50%, still going to get a 4x before end of month, then I'll buy LINK again at 25 cents.

Yeah, who had a better strategy? cya poorfag

> CULT of SERGEY

Your stupid Russian bankspam crypto keeps falling in price because it adds no value.

It does the same thing as Azure Cryptlets.

You know what half-rhymes with

> Muh Oracles!!!!???

Mental disorder

> DO NOT RESPOND TO CHAINLINK SPAM

> STOP SHILLING LINK

You are a cult. This is Veeky Forums

> Please get help

FUCK OFF LINKTARDS

Do your part and respond to every LINK thread with this copy pasta

LOL. The price is being manipulated by a whale with millions of tokens. He is intentionally keeping the price down. This isn't a debate. Link is a rigged carnival game at this point. If you refuse to do research and dismiss reality as fud because you want to believe, you will get exactly what you deserve.

Same here op. Giving up on crypto. It was a great 6 months but after going all in on Link at 9k sats i wanna kms.

Not putting anymore money in, not buying any other coins, I moved all my link to MEW and will either be rich or poor this time next year.

I always invested more than I could afford, saying, so what if I lose? What's the difference between having 200$ and 20,000$? There really isn't. I want money that will make a difference in my life and anything short of $2 Link doesn't matter.

I hope the whales realized how bad they fucked up. There are thousands of people just like me that will quit crypto over this of they do not restore link to its rightful price. Wonder why request ICO is below ICO price? See my post and get used to it fuckers. Crypto is finished until Link is restored.

This

This

Shit is on MEW chillin until Summer 2018

Relax you crazy fucks

$50 by 2019 when mass adoption happens.

Why the fuck do whales do this? Do they hate money and want to fuck with people?

Lol yeah ofcourse the Veeky Forums billionaires timing the market perfectly.
Kys fag

I'm with you man. I did the same thing. Let's start a node together? :)

Chinese whale has millions of tokens. Chainlink will never reach adoption as China will support ETP and will bombard the Chainlink network with many untrustworthy nodes until it's no longer used.

I am only mad that I bought at the wrong time and could have had 2x the stack. Good project with huge potential.

link at 4k sats, lambo mission aborted sir, i repeat lambo mission aborted

No... They want to amass huge amounts and then profit off you because you're stupid
If you think it's good, hodl. Not for a fucking day and then cry cos it had a spike, for a year, or 5 years. Don't look at it all the time.
If you don't think it's good why fucking buy in the first place?

You assume all of theae whales are working together. In reality they are competing with eachother as well.

This chinese whale will control Chainlink. Sergay completely fucked this up for himself in the long run.

This but unironically

this hits home. Money really doesnt matter until you have a couple million.

see you in 2018

I have a confession to make g-guys:

I bought link at .24, saw it go up to high 40s multiple times before SIBOS. Since I have been burned once before with the faux etherium bull run pre-china FUD, I realized that if LINK didn't break the 40 price barrier before SIBOS it was inevitably going to collapse (specially with the shrinking volume pre conference).

On the day before SIBOS I finally made up my mind and sold at around .42 and parked my small investment (initial investment was $400) in good old fiat. Not gonna lie though, I started to pink wojack when I thought the rocket was living to the moon when link entered .50 . Overall, I am glad my more pragmatic side prevailed and I sold.

With that said I legitimately believe in the project and I am trying to figure out how I should move forward (I am poor and I am trying to be smart and make good, pragmatic calls).

Since the coin is now at the entry point, if I was to buy in now I would literally double my money again if we go to the .40s again. But I am not sure what to do. How much will link keep bleeding out?

I think this project has long term potential which is why I will probably buy in again. My worry and what made me sell was how bad communication is with the team and from lurking before I realize that alts moon or plummet on rumors, but I do believe the project will prevail long term. With that said, what do you predict will happen in the upcoming 2-3 weeks?

Bigger whales will come in swinging and fuck them up when the time is right. LINK is still at such an extremely early stage. You better bet there is a lot of money waiting to buy in.

It's not FUD, it's the idiot team.
Time will tell if they'll be able to fix this, it seems like they're hiring new people which is encouraging.

i feel you bro, don't worry, it will all get better. we are taking the bullet but in 3-6 months we will be laughing together. dont give up hope.

good idea

ill give you 2 words.. decentralised oracles... faggot, you will learn sooner or later

for now :)

exactly, little money compared to the potential so fuck you all nolinkers, linkmarines will win in the eend

>This chinese whale will control Chainlink.

This. Sergey doesn't realize what's happening. His entire network is gonna be run by a few fat Chinese guys. This is as lot worse than he realizes, as Link depends on a widely distributed amount of coins to be successful as a network.

He really fucked up by letting people run over the pre ICO limits. Sure it let some of us get in cheaper, but it probably let whales control unreasonable amounts of the supply. He would have had no problems selling out with a 7 ETH cap and we would have a much healthier coin today.

Please send me some LINK I honestly cannot afford any of this.

ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc

fuck your FUD and join this pump and dum pgroup bitches discord.gg/F7tEJgU

for sure man, however, im not as harsh on them as many people are... its a matter of prespective... imagine giving grief like this to apple/google and to any other great innovation... only time will tell friend... and there are developers out there, people are replacable... we will find them and we will dominate

>Decentralized oracles
>Which are weighed and trust by Link amount
>Failure to provide accurate information just results in that one decentralized node losing trust which was based on Link
>The Link is not burned
>The whale can just do this over and over again
The chinese whale now controls chainlink and it doesn't have a future anymore because you won't be able to trust any nodes.

never invested before. but now I have learned a lesson that I will take with me for the rest of my life. to be pragmatic. but I am still happy with my investment and hope that it will bring me something in the end. still believe in link

there are a lot of holders that are starting nodes

Which doesn't matter because they won't have the node weight to compete with the whale and they can field more nodes each with far more weight than ANY holder here.

you delusional faggot. caption this now, you are really wrong. its like saying ETH was bought up by wales and they control eth. you are just totally fucking stupid/wrong/delusional/blind/pathetic

ETH nodes aren't providing data that is expected to be truthful from an outside source. The entire POINT of chainlink is created an decentralized network of oracles that are trustless. The assumed trustfulness comes from consensus and link staking. What I'm describing here is the Link equivalent of a 51% attack and they ALREADY HAVE THE POWER TO DO IT. Do you realize how fucking massive this is.