Friendly reminder that COSS is going to hit $1-2 next month

Friendly reminder that COSS is going to hit $1-2 next month

Other urls found in this thread:

nudegirls4u.com/bol-014/
coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The things I would do to this fine specimen.

only have 3k used the rest for those young REQT bags

How much money do I have to pay to get my dick wet with this weird looking fat-assed robot?

This is a new one for me. I would genuinely pay for video of her.

for the love of god, moar!

Will 150 COSS be enough to get a gf like this?

I have 20k of COSS.. I feel comfy!

HELP

HELP ME

OH GOD JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HELP ME OH FUCK OH CHRIST NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE STOP RIGHT NOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW AHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kindly stfu OP I need another 1-2 months before it does anything price wise. Thank you in advance dont be a short sighted niggard.

I mean its really possible, their team has been delivering on everything and they basically destroyed every FUD narrative, we just need this btc fork shit to end. $2 in november is definitey possible. 12 mil market cap. $1 is basically a sure bet

I have about 10k, but getting weak hands because of the bearish chart though same can be said about all altcoins.

Only problem is that I tried to sell on their exchange and simply got 'insufficient funds' over and over. For whatever reason, their exchange doesn't work for me at all (buying or selling).

It works perfectly for me, I was arbitraging the gap between coss and hitbtc, its still beta tho

>I was arbitraging the gap between coss and hitbtc

That's why I was trying to sell. There was a delicious 20% gap a couple hours ago. Just couldn't get the blasted market to work.

This woman isn't even caucasian...

This.

PLEASE MAKE THE SUFFERING END I CANT TAKE ONE MORE MOMENT OF THIS AGONY

PAIN AGONY SUFFERING DESPAIR DEATH

Those hips better not be shopped, motherfucker.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOOOOOORRREEEEE
I NEED A NAME

who is this pineapple?

kek I got the same thing.

nudegirls4u.com/bol-014/
perfectly safe link guys.just keep etherdelta on another tab for maximum efficiency

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw i already know there's no hardcore video, just softcore pictures and shit
Every time..

>COSS
ok shit exchange, pyramid scheme linked devs 0 volume only value in coss is COSS itself

>Not buying Kucoin

Kucoin exchange is fucking slick UI, active team, better dividend and referral model biz why aren't you buying KCS? or are you all bleeding from link
fucking fags git gud and buy KCS

thanks man! (lost all my ETH) but thanks!!

>the qtest nip girls always do this non nude gravure shit

me on the right

Fuck off pajeet, COSS has been proven to not be a scam and dividends are better than your mongoloid chink exchange

when is the payout and where is the white paper?

only a fucking nutless ape would exchange on coss, look at the fucking UI on Kucoin you cuckmonkey

literally KYS then buy some kucoin because we all know its the future, come back to this post next week and kucoin will be 10x you poor excuse for my dead homosexual grandfather's smegma

I BOUGHT AT .0005 ETH AHHHHHHHHHH U TOLD ME IT WAS GONNA MOON BIZ WHY DID I FALL FOR ANOTHER MEME ??????? GAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

We told you it was gonna moon when payouts were released.

Have you been paid yet?

how do i get paid cant find the white paper on their site

ETH is available for payout right now and the others are coming online within a day or two. Might be online now IDK i haven't logged in yet.

Literally at the top of the front page, brainlet.

coss.io/documents/coss-whitepaper-v3.pdf

Numbers based on a shitty 500k volume this week (half of last week's volume) and ~12k coss

This coin is so fucking underrated its disgusting.

Also the CEO mentioned in slack yesterday they're looking into a converter so if you want you can get your whole payout converted to ETH so you don't have a bunch of shitcoins

assuming the payouts are converted onsite. will this put downward pressure on the alts if everyone is selling for eth?

This is a 100x. Linkies you are welcome to join us.

the trade limit has been lifted up to 100K. so The volume is going to increase next week. plus They are going to list new ICO tokens too like ENJ.. should be big

That's probably the best thing for everyone. Honestly the only coins I'm really interested in are a bunch of non-ERC20 tokens. BTC, ARK, etc.

Would love it if they gave us an option to pick and choose, but the logistics of that would probably be a nightmare. Also they're probably gonna run into ETH manipulation if they start racking up the volume. Can you imagine what would happen if an exchange the size of Binance sold a million coins and bought a shit-ton of ETH every Monday at 1AM?

Exchanges always sell their shitcoins so I assume there will be no change

The exchange won't automate selling, that's fucking retarded. They'll just exchange the shitcoins for eth off-exchange with their coss holders and then gradually sell the accumulated shitcoins on market during the week or whenever is a good time to sell as all exchanges currently do.

Friendly reminder that anyone who needs to remind people to buy a coin along with pictures of pretty girls are manipulating you.

sick AoE DUBS bro

Probably trying to sell his bags, but COSS genuinely does look promising.

Think I'll drop an ETH or two into it.

I bought at .0006 so don't feel too bad