Daily reminder that King Arthur was a Celtic who slaughtered sasanachs

Lately due to england's lack of culture or history a lot of sasanachs have been trying to claim King Arthur as one of their own, making films of him in 14th century england when the place was polluted with anglos and even saying he spoke english. This is just a reminder that Arthur and the Knights of the round table were Celtic heroes who fought against the dirty sasanach invaders(who were the villains of the story), and it would be laughable to think that stories so beautiful and interesting would come from bastard sasanachs

Non daily reminder that a daily reminder is only daily if you do it daily.

who said I'm stopping today?

I see the dirty sasanachs have fled to their holes unwilling to come out and get exposed by the truth

It's incredible how many Anglos deny this. I saw the new King Arthur not too long ago which was a mistake because it sucked. But at the end Arthur actually calls himself king of England.

Wouldn't he have been Cornish by modern standards? Either way, most modern Celts are not really Celts either, lowland Scots for instance are essentially as Germanic as English people and are themselves descended largely from Northumbrians and Norse people.

This is just silly. King Arthur is a major cultural figure in England but he is more like Aladdin or Hercules than he is like Churchill or Napoleon or Henry VIII i.e. he is a mythical and largely fictional character rather than a historical one.

No one knows if a real "King Arthur" ever existed and if he did his life was probably not very similar to the fictional stories involving witches and wizards and magic swords.

>King Arthur as a local Romanized Celtic King fighting the Angles invasion of England in the 5th century
Imokwiththis.jpeg

He was not a mick either obviously because he was a romano-british warlord

He didn't fucking exist, just like Heracles or Siegfried or Gilgamesh.

I see the celts are ignoring the pre-invasion Germanic population in the east of Britain again.

>he's most likely a fictional character so he can be whatever race we want

Why don't we just have Heracles as a Chinese or black man while we're at it?

Cornish is Celtic, and anyway I never heard any one claim lowland Scots as Celts although some people don't consider them real Scots since the name Scot actually means 'Gael' and Scotland 'land of the Gaels', so a lot of people just seem to bastard immigrants in a Celtic nation

>
I feel kinda sorry for anglos, like america, the nation of england is a recent thing and because they don't have a very rich culture, they pretty much have no good mythology or legends, they're like the original amerimutts

I never said anything about race whatsoever and if you had actually asked my opinion rather than making some bizarre greentext of something I didn't say or imply then I would have agreed that a black King Arthur would be stupid.

There is something wrong with you.

If all of Greece would be overtaken by African or Chinese I wouldn't mind if they chose to depict Heracles as black or Chinese.

Legends should serve the living and not some dead culture.

(you)

theres unironcally more historiography for achilles than king arthur

how is england a recent thing, its certainly older than a lot of europe

>they're like the original amerimutts
They literally are.
>1/8 Angle
>1/8 Saxon
>1/8 Jute
>1/4 French
>1/2 Celtic
>100% Mutt
Add to that the fact they call themselves Anglo-Saxons, they're speaking a Germano-French pidgin language, their national heroes are a Celt who fought against the Germanic invaders (King Arthur) and a Greek from the Middle East (St. George), and they've been ruled by French and German kings for most of their existence and you have the perfect mutt. And they're even importing Pakis and Poles for good measure.

>they call themselves anglo saxons
i have never heard anyone describe themselves as anglo saxon

at least the proportions match up still

Hercules might have been black, for all we know. Maybe one of his 12 Tasks originally involved his BBC, but later writers chose not to include that story.

Yes we get it, you're welsh. Just a reminder that Anglo-Saxons didn't somehow replace the entire celtic population and that modern Englishmen are more celtic in genetics

>the nation of england is a recent thing
So are most nations. Nations as we see them didn't really take shape until the 19th century such as with the unification of Germany

England is a nation with a defined history and culture, Wales is a vague geographical area that simply means 'not Anglo-Saxon' and 'Celtic-speaking'
Of course Wales was formally incorporated into England half-a-millennium ago, so the above point is pretty moot at Wales is actually English

So really, Wales is 'an area of England that's allowed to make some of its own laws and where some people speak a second language'

wew

No one has called themselves Anglo-Saxon for like 60 years

>1/8 Angle
>1/8 Saxon
>1/8 Jute
dividing separate tribes of a common people

>1/4 French
assuming ethnic homogeneity for a vast nation encompassing most of europe's native 'diversity' within its borders

>1/2 Celtic
vague nonsense with no ethnic definition

>100% Mutt
woof

> 1/8 Briton
> 1/8 Roman
> 1/8 Anglo
> 1/8 Saxon
> 1/8 Jute
> 1/8 Dane
> 1/8 Norman
> 1/8 Zeta Reticulan