Do you think 4k is the floor?

Do you think 4k is the floor?

I have stayed away from this coin until now, I just can't see it dropping to 3k so I bought 10000 just now

Pls tell me it's the floor and a reversal trend is starting

it doesnt matter, it's going up above 4k eventually

no idea. But it's not worth selling until atleast the bitcoin fork is over.

By that time people will relocate their bitcoins into the former altcoins by some degree.
Selling now is just maximizing your losses.

Can't speak for future price though.

No. There's nothing that will kill a coin more than no news and they haven't given any for a MONTH. You would have to be retarded to invest in this shitcoin that even SWIFT won't use

Here's where you're fucking deluded.

>Oh shit my coin hit X price. Will it ever hit X price again?
This works for high and low prices by the way. The answer is 90% of the time YES.

That's the point. It rarely hits a price once and that was it. So if it dropped to a super low point and then suddenly turned around, the odds are VERY HIGH that it's going to go back to whatever the bottom was again. That's why you should trade and buy back lower.

There is ONE RULE to follow for trading that makes a world of difference: Trends are always more likely to continue than to reverse.
And that's it.

Are you trying to flip it for profit? Might not be the best idea.

Are you trying to hold it long term? You are good. Buy more if it drops and you can afford it

Should have waited until after the fork. Theres no news or exchange coming out for a loooooong time

I've been w them since ICO. I think chainlink is dead now. Honestly they can't get their shit together to do more than one thing at once they're done. Fuckers couldn't prep for sibos and give updates? Well they've only been working on this for 4 years. Such losers, I honestly hope it goes to 0 asap

They wont have a working product or partnerships for years to come, if at all. This is going sub 2k in the next couple days.

It's really dead. Chinese whale controls 10+ million tokens. Once the chinese decide they want their solution to take it's place they are going to create a shit ton of untrustworthy nodes and completely undermine the system.

I really wanted to hold this, but I gave up and sold earlier. If it breaks 4k I'm worried there will be a run down to 3k or maybe even 2k.

Thanks user, you just convinced me not to sell :)

I've thought about this as well, of course there will be incentives so a node operator won't directly gain from being a bad actor, but they could still gain indirectly much more than they're staking, by e.g. shorting link or being a competitor to the person they're fucking over by providing fake data.

You see, alot of smart investors dont know this. but the trick is to buy at the highest possible value. and then hold until you almost give up, go a little further until its the lowest. then sell again.
You see this is how it feels to get fucked in the ass. it makes it easier to receive bigger dicks later on

I'm selling and going all in on helium.

Do you think selling for ETH might be better than selling for BTC right now? Since ETH is -10% this week?

Lmao, it's amazing how quickly everyone's lost confidence in this. Just keep hodling, if you're selling this early in the game you're doing it wrong.

$1 soon
bittrex soon
new partnerships soon
top 10 by marketcap soon

screencap this

I can see it droping to 10 cents

Bottom line is that they already have their foot in the door with Swift and other establishments. People are just trying to push the price down for the next inevitable run up.

So why isnt digibyte or dogecoin going back up?

Fuck me in the ass biz

I've held link for an hour and I'm already holding bags

whale dumping right now

thats it, the end of us bag holders

its over...

They have a working product you tard

What kind of dumb mother fucker waits until the absolute bottom to dump his load lmfao.

Because they are useless shitcoins

Where heading into the high triple digits, you fags.

See you at 800 SAT, buy orders are waiting to relieve your bags.

You're not getting it, are you?

What I said is correct. But those high prices you're seeing had been reached multiple times before it dipped further.

My point is that if your coin has reached a price only once, or even just twice in its entire lifecycle then the odds are VERY high it's going to hit it again at least 1 more time. Understand?

So if a coin suddenly drops 20% in 15 minutes and then pumps back up to where it was again, it's ALMOST CERTAINLY going to reach that point it dropped to again.

So if you want to buy, set your buy there. Does that make sense?

This is why when a coin dips a ton then comes up, the odds of it dipping again to that exact same point are slim.

DGB didn't just shoot up to 2500 sats and then fall instantly. It wavered and hit every price point on the one minute chart multiple times on the way down.

If you follow my advice here: You will do very well at trading.