Hold btc until hard fork

>hold btc until hard fork
>collect the fork coins
>immediately convert all btc to alts before whales do
>profit

Is this not the fucking obvious as fuck play?

>just time the market bro

Yeah ok

buy into alt coins before the fork. you wont beat the whales

this.

which fork? lol

2x is more important than gold by a mile

planning on doing this, all in on omg and neo, already down like 30%, will convert them into btc an hour before the fork and buy back in soon as i can see the btc gold (hopefully) in my wallet

yeah this is the best strategy. when the normies realize the fork creates a worthless shitcoin they will dump btc and go back to alts. this is not Bcash/free cash Jihan Edition.

this. not all forks are created equal. nobody cares about BTG.

Pretty new to this. Anyone want to give me a rundown on this fork? Do I need a personal wallet to receive the 'fork coins'?

>collect the fork coins
>immediately convert all btc to alts before whales do
If you've collected fork coins then you're already way too fucking late, retard.

>nobody cares about BTG

Pretty much.
BTC gold will be worthless anyway, while altcoins will give you better gains.

Yobit and Hitbtc will do the coinswap for the fork, so they will credit your btc balances into btgold.
Tradesatoshi have Bitcoin Gold winning the voting round, so if it wins it will be added but no coin credited from balances. then other bitcoin exchanges like bitcoin India will be listing it

>holding for these new scam coins

rollin

Yeah, this seems like a perfect time to load up on Alts to see a good springback.

Normies.

>Have the same plan as millions of other people
>Realize the statistical odds of you being one of the first people to actually execute the plan is 0%
>Stay poor faggot, get in alts now and ride the moon

It's not timing the market, the fork has an exact date

Yeah, but BTG will become quickly worthless.

Will it though... doubt it

should I sell my 1btc now into alts hmmm

Give me that 5 baby

It's probably gonna keep going up till around the fork though right? Maybe keep it a little longer.

ur gonna get burned

RIPerino friendo, youre gonna get fucked into next decade.

Wew fuck you.
Look in top right corner everyone

>never left alts in the first place
>if u can't hodl me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my ATH

Are exchanges going to create a new coin and credit accounts?

Because I'm not fucking downloading the entire blockchain

No 6k was rejected, sell into alts and forget about the btg bullshit. Less than 1hr after btg trading goes live btc will be back to 5k and btg will go to $50

Man, I forgot about that movie.

roled

>sell BTC for shitcoins
This will sure work this time.

lets go

This this

Kek. Rolling, too.

And to the rollposter go to blockchain.info and get a paper wallet.

Haha I rolled zero. No gf. Just like in real life!

Roll

lol all you noob clueless fuck traders

Your most likely right but why so?, whales going pump coins within 30 minutes of the fork you reckon?

Rolling for uppity slut come on I need this my portfolio is all in the red and daddy needs to pouuund

Get a load of this salty alty.
It's not going back to 5k for many reasons but mostly because of the big 2x fork which is offering much bigger money than btg.

Reroll

What I don't get is why do dumbasses sell their alts a week before the fork instead of a few hours before

rolled trips zero and dubs, suck it i win

because they wanted to be some of the first dumbfucks to fall for the bitcoin gold scam

>6k was rejected
>the day it hit 6k
>5 days before the fork
no, weither it hits 7k after the fork is the question, but it will def hit 6.5k on the 24th.

Let's go tomboy

roll desu desu pls give me qt nerd gf

2x is gonna FUCK bitcoin in the ass. 3k after 2x

cap it poorfag

No it wont... youre fuckin delusional. BTC hasnt been above 6k for more than 15m, thats a rejection when we hit it 3 times today...

Same. I figured I'd just do the opposite of what everyone else was doing and went 100% Alts. Risky? Maybe. Getting JUSTed? JUST a little. Guess we'll see how it pans out. I certainly didn't feel like getting in a race with whales though.

rollan

rolling

rolling

ro

"it'll go just like last time"
"Just sell & get free 10% gains on top"
The gold fork isn't even going to happen.
This crash is going to be so fun to watch

Yeah, on top of that; there always seems to be a pattern to have some additional FUD to bring price even lower after correction. Happened at 3k and 5k and will happen at 6-7k.

The dumpy one pls

nailed it, i'll take the row. I'm not a faggot that likes tomboys

BITCOIN went up after the last fork genius

>before the whales do
That's where you're wrong. You can't do it first. Don't ever EVER fucking rely on that.

>before whales do
Good luck with that.

fu

It will be hilarious if whales dump their bitcoin back into alts LITERALLY just before the fork.

Lmao good luck trying not to lose everything due to unstable networks and replay attacks.

How are you planning on:

>collect the fork coins

Precisely?

Which wallet do you think is going to support this? Won't the wait be weeks before you see the gold in your wallet (if ever)?

I went half/half

kek

>>immediately convert all btc to alts before whales do
This happened in a matter of seconds after bitcoin cash, for every alt. If you don't have a bot ready, don't bother.

Rollin/thread hijack

that would be a slow estimate. i remember watching the market for the august fork. btc plummeted practically the second of the snapshot time, with alts shooting up within a few minutes.

You are enlightened

Fortunately my mother's dead already
Rolling anyway

every other sheep dumb fuck thinks the exact same way that you do. Don't fool yourself into thinking otherwise. Every 95+ IQ person is thinking "wow the masses are going to hold to get the btcGold, but I'll get into altcoins REALLY fast and profit crazee!!!!"
what do you think is going to happen looool

Rollan for 3.

>but I'll get into altcoins REALLY fast and profit crazee!!!!"

There's no way any alt can pump that fast, you wait for btc gold, you sell, you buy whatever alt you place your bet on - done.

Is that hard?

Can someone elaborate on the forks a bit more? I understand that a fork creates another block chain, and that the BCC fork in August resulted in a new shitty worthless coin no one cared about. But why would people want to hold BTC to get BTG? Surely BTC will be at its highest pre-fork, and it sounds like anyone holding BTC on certain wallets after the fork will get BTG. Is the idea to acquire and immediately dump the BTG? Or in this case, possibly dump a plummeting BTC along with the surely doomed BTG in exchange for shit coins which will be on a rebound as BTC shakes down.

>PLEASE BUY MY BAGS PRE FORK

PENALTY POINT?

>Could have bought like a fourth of a bitcoin for $1000 2 months ago when I got into crypto trading
>Would now be worth $1500, a whopping $500 profit
>Instead traded alts like a smart person and made about 12k instead
>Still up like 5k even after these dips

Hmm yeah I'll just buy Bitcoin instead derp