Press F

bittrex might be looking into the zencash's pump and dump orchestrated. i've read threads about people submitting tips to the SEC about how the P&D was performed

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bEWNT46
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop trying to fud zen so you can buy more cheap..

It wasn't a pump and dump. Are you blind? / Did you Make this up?

This.
We know that you discord fuckers are trying to lower the price. Fuck off.

Reminder that any coin on Bittrex is a P&D scam besides top 5-10 coins.

Join our pump and dump group GOBIG on discord
discord.gg/bEWNT46
we will do a pump this Saturday. .

Price is moving up fast again. Anyone not buying at this price will hate themselves in 2 weeks

You make me sick
you too

teeka in his latest video (thursday night) literally said not to buy zencash because dumb money flooded in lul

these faggots exist by taking money from gullible anons. I mean all's fair blah blah blah, new people entering the market often learn lessons the hard way, but we were all new at this once.I like making a quick buck as much as anyone, but not at the expense of some noob user thats just trying to make it

What Pump n Dump? The price hit a high after rising over several days.

Recommending investments isn't illegal.

For his subscribers, yeah, its a problem when their premium tips are disseminated for free.

But thats his problem and his subscriber's problems. These things are more properly handled with conference calls not an unencrypted pdf emailed all over the place

>I like making a quick buck as much as anyone, but not at the expense of some noob user thats just trying to make it

I don't think you understand how this works.

When you buy something at a price, its a fair trade because each party values the commodity at parity.

Value is a relative thing. Someone holding ZEN made a profit selling at $9. Just because the market now considers it worth $19 doesn't mean the seller was a victim of fraud.

Jesus fucking christ

These guys are about as bad as The Motley Fool, it's one thing to zero day releas tips, it's another to start giving out hints and hype days or weeks in advance which literally manipulates the market in their favor.

This is true.

Both of these are correct, I'm also part of as pump and dump group that hits every couple of days.
I pulled out of crypto when I knew the scams being pulled.
Stick with top 5 and long term. There are a lot of scams on biz baiting the gullible.

where do you think the money comes from when you make money?

blame it on the leaks

so i heard too, some palm beach subscribers got really pissed because their confidential report has been leaked and they lost the momentum. they likely already left the market

Who else /buyingthisjuicydip/

Or they didn't buy in at all. Teeka isn't stupid. But a lot of people who bought into this are "dumb".

How can you be dumb for buying into his pick that is supposedly going up 7000% in the next 12 months?

So now dumb money came in this coin has no potential anymore?:

he is waiting on a pullback to get his people in, if everyone would hold they are forced to buy higher then 20$

he admitted there has been a pump and dump. if bittrex will feel the heat, they might very well delist it. sure as shit no other exchanges will add it

Nav got pumped too and a bunch of other shitcoins too. People speculated and pumped every possible shitcoin. They pumped because he said that he found a promising contender to monero. Nothing's going to happen.
You're just fear mongering, like the friends from your discord group.

So he solo fucked a coin and a whole team?

Supposedly...,

Bittrex only delists coins for technical reasons or low volume

The guy says hold til this bitch goes to 90 dollars and anons think he is pumping and dumping when they take profits 6 months to a year out.

SHAME ON YOU FUCKS FOR TRYING TO BESMIRCH THE ALMIGHTY MONERO

Yeah, monero is the king.
I'm still buying zen though.

Fuck off nigger. You scam gullible anons to send you money for "insider tips" and dump on them and now youre charging for a "premium discord" kek, jew

Why would they de-list a coin because an outside group PnD it? Also, I have never heard of PBC pumping and dumping anything.