Niger-Congo niggas

how did they do it? especially the Bantu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UCz0TkkhMHg
uvm.edu/~uvmchs/documents/Gordon_Bushman.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I find the white spot in South Africa, very problrmatic.

I find it hard to believe monkey looking blacks werent allover central Africa before 1000 B.C.

Khoisan are bro-tier, and what the Bantu do to the Pygmies is plain sad

that's because other blacks were there, it's like Uralics compared to Indo-Europeans or Semites

Are the Bantus the aryans of Africa?

maybe,
Bantus = Aryans
Khoisan = Finno-Ugrics
Pygmies = Basque

Bantu had iron weapons in about the 4th century BC, enslaved the pygmies brutally, and then changed between bitter conflict with the Khoisan of South Africa, and sometime cooperation.
Regardless, this ended with Khoisan on the losing end, with Bantu now inhabiting most of southern Africa.

interestingly enough, the Koi Khoi king expresses friendship with the Afrikaners that has not been extended to the Bantus.
youtu.be/UCz0TkkhMHg

i think i read somewhere that Bantus hate the forest and despise it, anyone have sauce on that?

interesting

I still don't get some of these distinctions of blacks. I get that it's language based, but there's some components I can't wrap my head around. So the main difference or the only difference between a Zulu and an Igbo outside of shit like culture is the language, nothing concretely genetic?

>what the Bantu do to the Pygmies is plain sad

You are conflating what a certain subset of Rebels do to a disenfranchised population to an incredibly massive demographic that is as vague as fuck.

This I wish those europeans in colonial Africa found ways to genetically classify niggers into groups beyond languages.

Khoisan (If you can call them that) were assimilated by Bantu migration or pushed out.

>Koi Khoi king expresses friendship with the Afrikaners that has not been extended to the Bantus.

That's pretty silly considering the massive amount of polices that the government id on the past to fuck them over ON TOP of the previous enslavement in the Dutch Colony days and nearly pushed to extinction over the years. Only post Apartheid did they even get a break.

I hate how the Nuba languages were included because everyone was too lazy to classify them

But to answer your question

>Mande languages
Their society was basically structured like the PIE

>Volta languages
Horsies are fun

>Adamwana-Ubangian
Pushed down by Central Sudanic speakers who were in turn pushed down by Nubians

>Bantu
SEA staple crops + Iron + Cattle

>nearly pushed to extinction over the years

With explicit extermination raids (this was common towards bushman and similar folk). You want one example of shit like this see the Germans in South West Africa

uvm.edu/~uvmchs/documents/Gordon_Bushman.pdf

Not really

THERE ARE NOT MANY MAJOR LAND BARRIERS SOUTH OF THE SAHARA, ONCE A TRIBE GETS MOMENTUM THEY WILL PUSH AND SPREAD OUT VERY FAR.

HOLDING THAT TERRITORY IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH NO USABLE RIVERS, NO DOMESTICATED ANIMALS.

Why are you screaming?

Genetic differences. Studies have shown that Africa is a ridiculously genetically diverse continent, which goes part of the way towards explaining their constant hate of each other,

Basically they went from the Sahel and by canoe sped down the rivers to hit the savannas of Katanga were copper and iron cultures sprang along with grain cultivation by pastoralist cushitics.

Around 0 ad these Bantu had pushed their way to the Eastern seaboard and adopted malagasy crops and then migrated up the montane with the African great lakes.

Read a book OP

They're entirely different nations you idiot.

>I still don't get some of these distinctions of whites. I get that it's language based, but there's some components I can't wrap my head around. So the main difference or the only difference between a French and an Italian outside of shit like culture is the language, nothing concretely genetic?

That's how you sound.

Ethiopian please go

Africans are more genetically distant from each other than Europeans and Asians. Igbos and Zulus haven't been the same people for thousands of years.

I would not be suppressed if there where less genitic distance between you and a Han Chinese as they’re is between African groups

There are usable rivers, in sub saraharan Africa though, a lot of the tribes made large dugout canoes that could carry dozens of people. some even had sails

All Bantu genetically are closely related when you remove the pygmy, khoi, San and cushitic admixture.

It's very recent.

The genetic biodiversity of Subsaharan Africans lie in the variety of people's in the region that are distinct.

>all black people are Niger-Congo speakers
christ

>niggers
>Doing anything
wat

Bantus and West Africans are literally a different "ethnic group" now, though they share the same linguistic roots. Don't call them all Bantus, it makes no sense. Niger-Congo fits better.

I'm talking about the whole niger-congo family save for pygmies as being not too genetically distinct. We see that with igbo and yoruba for example as well as Bantu populations as a whole compared to say Tuu and Khoekhoe who are genetic distinct to one another as say Europeans and Africans or Tuu to Hadza who are literally the most differentiated tested people in terms of human biodiversity.

>Pygmies
kek at the basques, aryans of africa are berbers btw

>Niger.Congo fits better.
Or nigers for short.

>bro-tier
No, fuck Nelson Mandela.

Mandela is not all Khosians.

>nothing concretely genetic
Question: Are you actually this retarded?

The rest of them are no better.

He's only half San. That's like saying all white people are bad because of Barack Obama.

Obama wasn't bad.

sudan a cute

t.liberal