/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/20/a-new-robot-powered-etf-aeiq-is-beating-the-stock-market.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>making a new thread after trading on Friday

Go take a break buddy. Gains will be here for you on Monday

Fuck weekends

I want trade NOW

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

>inb4 crypto is 24/7
fuck that faggot neet shit reeeeeeeee

could you stop posting pictures that look like this thread is full of hell? thanks

its 2017 and trading really should be 24/7 desu

Why own anything other than XIV?

ITS BULLSHIT

FUCK THE SEC

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

It drops hard when the market is volatile. You could lose it all in the event of a crash.

Just look at august charts, it dropped 20%+ TWICE

What are you guys holding over the weekend?

When do we get out, after earnings season?

I am genuinely trying to help some people on Veeky Forums. Does anyone actually look into the stocks I tell them to buy? TENX is going to pump within the next few weeks or months. Buy in around the 0.40s while you can. Potentially going to pump to 2.00 soon

>Penny stock
>Risking that much

Never the grave is the only stop loss

Laughed.

>keeping that kind of cash in a robinhood account

lmao wtf

>Thinking Robinhood is mtgox or normiebase

What's the plan for BIOA? I'm holding over the weekend

>Thinking that the high market cap stocks won't crash soon.
>Settling for less gains with a higher risk without realizing it HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Can actually estimate their actual value based on tangible data

nigga get an ib account. You could get so many more features, otc stocks, options, shorting

You're taking a heavy opportunity cost by sticking with RH with that big a balance

>Actually thinking news, earnings, and data are the actual things controlling the prices.
>Thinking it is smort because it inherited money and does "research" on his investments

>Being this disconnected from reality

Sometime, I have been looking for stocks to short and I really can't find any. Also, evaluating companies takes time.

>Being this ironic

>Guessing

Why do you think it's going to rise? Just because it was over $2 earlier this year?

>TENX
Imma check it out on Monday.

>TENX is going to pump within the next few weeks or months

From what? Clinical Trials or a pump and dump?

Pump and dump. You see how it has been in a certain price range for a while? Someone is accumulating and getting ready for a pump soon. They accumulate and drive the supply down so any increase in demand drives the price up high. This is an observable pattern in many penny stocks.

Do you guys thinks its a good time to buy Tesla? I impulse bought at the close

Boomers have to sleep, user.

It's never a good time to buy normie bluechips.

The fag is looking for someone to buy his bags

Shkreli made a good point a long time ago, but it's such a high opportunity cost on your money, but in short,

If Tesla becomes parent company to space x kind of like (((Google))) -> (((alphabet))), then you can expect some huge gains

I just flip shit and buy sharp dips Im hoping for a bounce back

I think the tesla company is pitiful and their products arent realistic

Their solar roofs are pretty sick but ya otherwise, electric cars are a meme and will always be. Impossible to charge them on mass scale, energy requirement is too massive.

But they are like an Apple of cars, and a new thing for faggy liberals to get instead of Prius now

What about Shopify? I believe it will go back to over 150$ after earnings and higher. After Citrons fake scam report it got hit hard.

Any investing in Canadian stocks? Lithium stocks seem to be on their way to moon.

Also in Canadian stocks, I really like Dollarama. That company has been smashing earnings for the past 4 years basically. Stable, safe winner.

So why the fuck did sketchers pop 41% and why did nobody on rgt mention it

Also there's a artificial intelligence powered index fund out
cnbc.com/2017/10/20/a-new-robot-powered-etf-aeiq-is-beating-the-stock-market.html

The picture shows an overall profit. You're an ignorant piece of shit that thinks they know everything.

sshhhh don't tell them all man, if they all know the secret it'll be harder for some us to make money. they're gunna ruin it

Buy TENX then post a picture of you owning at least 5000 shares and I'll stop