Why Teeka?

Did you steer me wrong? ZEN is an abomination. Can anything save this? My BTC are disappearing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You listened to an Arab for trading advise, you deserve it

BUY HIGH SELL LOW
DO IT FAGGOT

Where are these Palm Beach whales? If they don't save this people will cancel their $3k subscriptions and shun him from the crypto community.

you guys are dumbasses. there is a group trying to drop zen price to buy it up ..

Not just that but Teeka even says in the fucking article that ZEN might drop as soon as next week, but just hold strong. He says they have a big announcement in a few weeks that will make it the #1 privacy coin.

Source please? Otherwise, quit shilling.

The price hasn't dropped, it's fucking cratered into the depths of obscurity.

This Man And His Team Of Secret Agents Built The Ultimate Stealth Coin !
Buy Some For 7000% Profit !
Bankers Hate Him !

its ZEN a pajeet coin?

mfw it plummeted below 300000

i"m breaking even right now in btc should I sell this and buy back when it hits 200k?

>

Your answer is in this thread.

fuck it, just sold it, couldn't allow another shitcoin to be in red in my portfolio

Makes sense since it's all sell orders. The sell pressure is unbelievable.

i warned you, there's an upcoming shitstorm for this high profile pump and dump. bittrex is gonna be pissed

jesus, he literally said buy up to $20, then buy the pullback.
before yesterday it was ~125000. It's still at double that. it's not tanking, it's correcting.

What are you talking about? Pump and dump groups are nothing new. Haven't you ever played in penny stocks? PnD is the name of the game. It's not illegal.

no, smart money (meaning the high profile pump and dump group that was behind the leak and the manufactured hype) left zencash. now there are only the bagholders, expect zen to go back between 9 and 7 dollars

It's a coordinated fud attempt by some discord group. They want Zen and they want it cheap, I'm not joking.
Look at all the whining, statements like 'I just sold' or .

I don't believe your fud. But I am disappointed that, yet again, I've picked an incorrect entry point and am now a bagholder. I could have just kept my Transfercoin and been safe and sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojjvCiCXr3A&feature=youtu.be

>buy pullback 50%

50% pullback literally could mean anything. It was just his was to save face.

You don't know what is a pullback ?

>I'M SUCH A FUCKING RETARD, I LEMMING TRADE! BECAUSE I AM UNABLE TO MAKE MY OWN DECISIONS. LE WHALES ARE ACCUMULATING. HAHA EPIC GAINS GUYS, THANKS PALM BEACH XD
gas this faggot board desu

It's just filling the gap @ 265... was bound to happen

YOU LITERALLY GOT PAJEET'D

the denial in this thread is strong.