Which coin will ALL of Veeky Forums buy after fork?

Listen, we all know alts are likely to buy bargains on the 25th. So, rather than all of us shilling different coins, we should get interested in the same 2-3 coins. That said, the coins need to be decent and not complete shit (no chainlink etc.). I don't think XRP is a good choice since it's so hard to move that shit up. Ark isn't even down right now ffs because ARKies are crazy and don't like riding BTC wave. Maybe Cardano? XML - I know people are on both sides of IBM news, but that coin (until today) managed to stay at or around 530ish sats and "retain some value." What are some other coins that normies will go buy because they feel they have value and we can all moon off of?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Unironically ODN.

WTC

Link

ODN isn't on any decent exchanges so it's unlikely that normies will buy it. The point is to not only ride Veeky Forums wave, but ALSO normie wave on 25th for max profit bruh. Cmon!

XVG could be interesting after the fork. QTUM will definitely see some good gains.

Would also expect to see people buying back into AirSwap and maybe Link

Why did people forget about Neo?

It's essentially the only coin after ETH and XMR where there's something happening, developement wise.

QTUM and Neo. Any other answer is wrong.

>Kucoin

Going to be 10x, read the white paper, talk to the team use the exchange. In 2 months it will be one of the top 10 exchanges guaraunteed.

Okay, so lots of faggots in this thread, but this guy posted another solid consideration - NEO. QTUM didn't even rise when it hit a new exchange, so while I DO think there's value there, I don't think it will be the moon we're after. Right now, I think NEO/XML are the two best possibilities for a solid moon on 25th. Hmmm - what time does the actual fork happen? If it happens while Asians are awake, I think NEO could be the moon coin?

DGB

COSS all the way in! Low market cap

Me in the back

FUN is on every exchange worth shit. And a bunch that aren't. It is literally the cheapest it has ever been. It has major players working on it. Has a working product. Is a big sponsor in Devcon3. These guys are trying to take on the entire online gambling market, not just within crypto-space. It hurts to know that most of Veeky Forums is going to miss out on all the FUN, just because you were too stubborn to listen.

Back into OMG

LINK

TenX

Will you fucking idiots read my posts? There are qualifications. It has to be a normie coin, it has to be on big exchanges and it has to be perceived to have VALUE. This limits the coins substantially. Honestly, LTC and BCH maybe are considerations here once BTC chaos kicks in. The problem is they're hard to move upward though so less of a moon. I still think XML/NEO are solid bets. NEO has more perceived value, but XML can rise much easier than NEO... ETH might even launch upward cause normies will think that's the safe coin once BTC falls....

Buy back into Zencash,

The privacy coin that will destroy all other privacy coins

This

>Thinking you will have any effect on $Billion+ market movements.

The whales will take the reigns off of ARK after the fork. This is what they have been waiting for, they'll never have a better opportunity to push ARK into the spotlight and let the price start to run.

And then ARK will soon hit Asian exchanges, and when they see the charts of the after fork gains the good times will continue to roll.

Ark, no question.

Ark, neo, omg, zencash will all x2

They will try and fail to get in on Confido because Veeky Forums derided the anons trying to help them out with this opportunity.

To those of you that participated, welcome, Confidants.

Buy Expanse. Dump it in tokenlab.io

like last time, ARK. probably won't stop at 120k though

i'm going to buy a crap ton of REQ and LINK
i could've bought some req below ico today but i can't risk selling my btc right now when the fork is in 5 days.

Jesus christ you're fucking dense. The whole god damned point of this thread is predicting the NORMIE moons that will happen so we can JUMP ON TOP OF the normie moon and make a super moon you fucking pajeet. I discussed why ETH, while a solid choice because its' guaranteed to go up, prolly isn't going to super moon. So, XLM/NEO are solid choices. Honestly, ARK would be a solid choice BUT, it's not crashing at all right now. No reason to include it if there's no fucking discount shopping going on. You other shills can stfu, no one's buying your bags.

you know BTG will be pretty much worthless, and that BTC is likely to take a hit as people dump back into alts with both BTC/BTG?

XLM will easily 2x it's getting the right normie support

(no chainlink etc.)

dude come on do you even know anything about it or is this is an elaborate troll attempt? Then you suggest Cardano, fuck off

? ark isnt crashing because its already at rock bottom

Just go with Ethereum, it isn't complicated. Litecoin isn't going anywhere and it's the only other coin on coinbase. Can't get more normie than that and it's relatively safe as well.

I just went through all the top 100 coins and NEO/XLM were the two best choices I can see as far as the criteria is concerned. I will likely choose one of the two on the 24th, miss out on the fork and snatch them up at serious lows and 2x in 1-2 days.

Fucking ARK of course, total nobrainer

qtum and neo

XLM

My concern is that QTUM isn't as hot as NEO with American normies. So given those choices I'd almost guaranteed go with NEO.

Can Link get one mercy pump?

What about Walton?

I really do think most everything, including LINK will go up when BTC fork happens. However, I just don't see it outperforming the top picks in this thread. Your money, your call.

Why are you posting these old ass cougars?

Anyway Lumen is the best bet for both Normies and interested newbies. Not as expensive as NEO

Old ass cougars? These bitches in their early 20's bruh.

For people as jaded as we are, 20 yo's are dinosaurs. We need

This is the only correct answer, feel free to screenshot this so you will feel even more sad when it moons

MTL
OMG
FUN

Unironically shlling my bags, but if you're not completely retarded you know it's a rare opportunity to make huge profits in the short terms.

XCS

Why dont we all take a vote on which coin to pump? That way no one will be able to get in pre-pump. It will the first official Veeky Forums pump.

XVG certainly has a lot of potential.

>Not trying to collaborate and figure out where the money will go naturally
>Gay as fuck

Between NEO, WTC, XVG and FUN, which do you think has the best chance after the fork? Would it be smart to go equally between all four?

ETH and NEO.

They both experienced a dip, which most probably is due to BTC Gold fork. After the 25th, those money will come back home.

Another possibility: AirSwap (AST). If you are smart enough to be able to read their whitepaper and see who are backing them, you'd believe that it's possible for AirSwap to really moon after the 25th.

AirSwap's (and many other new coins') current price is fucked and under ICO price due to the BTC Gold fork. It'd be a wise decision to start accumulating AST now.

The choice is yours.

High chance that Verge is going to release Wraith after fork then smart contracts soon after.

Of the two ICO coins that shit themselves this week, I prefer REQ for two reasons.

1. DEX market is oversaturated.

2. REQ has way stronger redditard following.

>the coins need to be decent and not complete shit
>Maybe Cardano?
kek
k e k
KEK
K E K

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum

But will any other DEX coin have a real functioning exchange soon? I guess not. Most of them will go live in Q1 or Q2 2018.

AirSwap's CEO says that their beta DEX will be released in 2 weeks from now. That's a great timing if you ask me.

Once the BTC Gold fork is done, a real functioning AirSwap's DEX will go live and that what's needed for AirSwap to moon.

Another reason why it'd be easy for AirSwap to moon: they are already listed in Binance. No more waiting/uncertainties.

I agree though that REQ is more popular. But I think they are still inferior compared to AirSwap, in terms of exchanges availability and product.

If you could tell me who is their secret supporter I'll put a prayer in my prayer box I keep under my bed with your name on it. Who's to say it won't keep you from dying in a car crash or butthole cancer? I can, if you tell me.

Stop trying to sell us your bags. Those shit coins are shit for a reason. Further, normies (people who simply invest and dont read forums) have never even heard of them so no normie pump after BTC fork. Again, NEO/XLM are the two best bets. Normies have heard of NEO and they've (now) heard of XLM. They're on a lot of exchanges and they're both perceived (whether it's true or not) to have value. Lastly, you guys can do w/e the fuck you want with your money, I'll be buying prolly both of the above to maximize my profits within a 10-24 hour period. Good luck.

XLM / Request

It's no secret.

Mike Novogratz (former hedge fund manager with a USD250 mil networth) is backing AirSwap.

Mike is a former hedge fund manager -> he has hedge fund manager friends -> his hedge fund manager friends are managing financial institutions with a fuckton of money -> imagine what would happen when these institutions start pouring their money into AirSwap.

AirSwap IS designed to cater more to institutions, rather than to individual investors.

Another big players who are backing AirSwap: Lubin, Consenys.

You can read that yourself if you don't believe me: blog.airswap.io

There are also independent articles on CNBC about Mike Novogratz and AirSwap.

Request, its literally made for normies to use. I know it'll gain traction. We can shill without worry too because they plan on burning coins to keep transaction fee's low for the normies.

Word to the big bird my nignog, that's why I bought the other night. You do the Lord's work on Liquid. In two weeks the shekels will rain upon me.

I'm going all in on ETP before the fork

We should pump posw, bitcoin dad just tweeted about it.

Think its time for another april make us rich time.

I have provided you and the other readers here a detailed information about AirSwap.

If you think you are able to counter my opinion with an objective, mature argument - please do.

But if not, at least you should not embarass yourself.

"Stop selling your shitcoins" is not a good and informative argument.

ODN has the highest potential imo. Samw goes to REQ

Still Ark

Anything other than

>ARK
>XLM
>NEO

is just patently retarded and brainlet-tier

Walton and Metaverse since they stay solid and only dip when BTC moons

OMG
COSS
ETP
ETH

Why the fuck is dnt pumping? I'm plus 20% on this shit coin right now while everything tanks.

what is this chainlink fud

buy link and req

Not sure but I hope it keeps going, I'm only -40% on it now.

ARK is starting to slide downward which is what I want to see. As long as it continues to slide toward bargain land I'm ready and willing to pick some up. So IF it does, then XLM, NEO and ARK are likely the best bets. Though I do think more normies have heard of NEO/XLM than ARK.

He's just never seen a real woman. Except his mom. But everyone's seen his mom, if you know what I mean ;)

you sound like a smart lady so i'm curious if you would like to tell me what you think about Cindicator.