WTF is Eidoo (EDO)? Added to Bitfinex

eidoo.io

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/eidoo/

A very under the radar token which I've just heard about for the first time. They have a working wallet already available on the Google PLAY store. The team looks very solid.

Currently sitting at a low market cap with only 10 million coins circulating supply. It's selling right near the ICO price!

I've just picked up some tokens, WTF did I just buy? Now it's time to do some further research. But to me upon first look, this looks undervalued and very impressive that they were added to Bitfinex so quickly. Do your own research.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5bVQA3gXc
medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-airdrop-to-award-6-months-token-holders-d002dd1a191
linkedin.com/in/thomasbertani/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

put an eth into the ico, they ended up burning like half the tokens bc they didn't sell

the app's pretty fantastic, seems like a ui that could easily draw in normies

fuck you pajeet

Just not advertised well? I had never heard of it.

What's the story here, is it shit? Looks good to me... better than most ICOs with just whitepapers.

I don't know, was super suprised when it didn't sell out - maybe they were asking for a lot?
advertising is definitely not the issue, they're constantly paying for articles on crypto sites and took out an ad in the WSJ talking shit about jamie dimon

when is the fucking train moving?

I don't think anyone has even seen it yet. There's a serious lack of shill. I don't know if that means I should buy more during the calm, or if I just lit my money on fire.

it fucking better not, was going to buy some at ico until the btc bullrun fucked me with neo bags

it was advertised to normies not to you pajeets and autists

theyre offering nothing unique though, they seem to think there is value in offering a bunch of me-too products that have value if they all have the same logo?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQ5bVQA3gXc

Looks good to me. I don't know why it's not getting more attention, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

It won't moon with this bitcoin shit going on... Wait for it to dump more then buy...It should catch on later when forking is over.

Just discovered this info: medium.com/eidoo/eidoo-airdrop-to-award-6-months-token-holders-d002dd1a191

That may make the current holders a lot less likely to sell, making the tokens harder to buy (and thus more expensive?)

Believe it or not, the team can't speak fucking english. They suck at marketing and have to PAY for everything in english.
Look at that eidoo.team and eidoo.bounty (which is Dan Eidoo on telegram).. can't speak english. They have investors in their telegram who speak Italian and English and would be available to help but they prefer to be cucks and do an Italian only SHICO (shyseeoh or shit ico)

Lolz is this supposed to be fud? The ceo is ENGLISH you stupid fuck.

Look at bitcointalk you cocksucker

Lolz now I know you are just trolling. CEO BITCH: linkedin.com/in/thomasbertani/
UK ENGLISH can you fucking read?

Also
> what is Ametrano papers
> what is COMSEC scandal
> what is 90% of tokens in the hands of the developers
> what is fake twitter followers
> what is fake app store downloads and reviews
> WHAT IS P.W.S.

I guess he isn't that interested in writing on the offical threads in bitcointalk then lol

Look, I will listen to what you have to say about this, but when you say they cant speak english and you source bitcointalk (literal retard tier) its tough to take you serious.

So what are these scandals? I will listen, serious.

>I've just picked up some tokens,
>WTF did I just buy?
>Now it's time to do some further research

user...I think you should step away from the magic internet money

> HOW THE FUCK IS THIS LISTED ON AN EXCHANGE LIKE FUCKING BITFINEX

> AND CHAINLINK IS ROTTING IN GOOK PRISON????????????

ANSWER ME!!!!!!!!!!

>very under the radar token

Buy first, ask questions later. What could go wrong?

This is a $100 coin right here if I ever saw one. Their in-house exchanges are coming out in a few months it looks like.

holy shit, eidoo tokens will get burned by a tiny bit every time you use them in their app? So eventually there will be no eidoo coins. are there any other coins that do this?

I seriously doubt $100 but who knows. $5-10 for now sounds more realistic.

Eidoo has a product that actually works. Linkies relied on the SIBO hype, and thought it would go over $1.

It's starting to move. Volume is picking up. I'm not a financial advisor, but I just suggest you take a look. I can't see it going lower, it's not far off the ICO price.

thread = bagholders and shills united

This coin looks very promising. Looks like they are trying to do a lot. I'll definitely take a look and will put one money in early because the price seems cheap for the low volume. Bitfinex doesn't add doo doo coins. So there's something to this.