CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

sell before you lose it all

Linkies btfo

>$0.22

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

100k in on 32 cents.

Just hodl and forget about it for a few months.

>just forget it

BUY THE DIP

I did and it dipped even more.

Why are people selling? Why the fuck did people buy in to begin with if they are selling NOW? wtf

This. There's no bottom and at 20 cebts the whales are long gone.

Smart investors are locking in profits while people who bought at the top are screeching autistically

sheep minds
simple
you can give people the best news, the best partnerships, you can even tell them that apple, microsoft, and the freaking rotschilds will be using the coin, but if people see that others are selling they will sell too

Should've used the one where that crackhead smashes her boyfriend's head with an ATM.

why are u playing with money u cant manage losing

literally took a loan from albanians I know to be able to afford so much LINK.

that seems troublesome but it aint that much loss if ur serious. u can easy turn that 2.5k to 7k from drug market easily. or wagecucking ur way back.

dude there will be an other pump, just hold til then, but sell aswell

>Getting tricked by spam link bots

Yup

The person behind this manipulation needs to be found and tortured. There must be a way of tracking them.

Simple, they have never run a business before. They don't realise that it take months to years for a good business to become a great business
ie Microsoft, McDonalds, Vmware etc..
Crypto has warped their minds and they demand returns in the 200%+ range within days.
Just be patient, wait a few months to a year for major profit.

JUST