LINK - NDAs - LEDGER X WTF! user

THIS POST IS REGARDING THE user POSTING THE LEDGER X NDA POST???

ledgerx.com/
ledgerx.com/whoah-that-was-fast/

LEDGER X IS LIVE NOW FOR WHALES

LINKMARINES BRACE YOURSELVES

>what did he mean by this
What color candles are we looking at Monday?

There's no proof that chainlink is even involved with this

man it could get big, think about how link is not saying anything about partnerships bla bla bla but this is the only platform really banking institutions can get into investing in crypto man......

i dont know for monday man serious - its a rumour - but it lines up... think about it LINKMARINE

true linkmarines will connect the dots!!

LINKMARINES WHERE YOU AT YOOO!! REPORT NOW TEAM.

MAYBE THIS IS WHAT THEY'VE BEEN WAITING FOR???? AAA

give me the rundown

Speculation so far

Don't be in denial.
Just leave.
You can lose way more by staying.
I'm maybe wrong and and it may double/triples in few weeks nd months but you have to be able to accept if it doesn't happen and you lose way more than you already have lost.

we all know about the 5 banks... we all know chainlink is going to announce sooner or later no matter what... but their investors will have to buy link .... Ledger X is the first of its kind to get big money into crypto... somebody mentioned earlier in a post on Veeky Forums that LedgerX is why the keep can't say anything.. he posted something man... i'll try to find it

It's called risk and reward numbnuts. People are willing to take the risk of holding a coin that might drop, in case it does the opposite.

check this thread marines

Yuge, if true. Unironically buying more now.

Read my comment again fuck face

I’m unironically buying into this dip soon as my ETH purchase goes through on Cuckbase.

I haven't lost anything except for the LINK I didn't get from buying lower.

Donate your measly little links to me please.

BTC: 1EbC1N12ctHhPZUYHffCzyUbtk1CZdxDBj
ETH: 0x5d54713e65612145cd3559fb13574face1b0adbc
LINK: 0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC

>here are two dogos being good friends.

Fuck it, I'll buy back in and take the gamble. This coin is technically dead anyways, losses will be minimal... Gains would be massive.

Assuming someone bought at $0.40, you're telling them it's better to sell for $0.20 instead of holding in case it, to quote you, triples ($0.60) or doubles ($0.40)

Are you mentally handicapped?

Fucking moron. This is already priced in.

priced in??? L O L its only good news soon

it's fucking priced in

Candles? The only candles we'll see will be those on the graves of all the LINKies that committed sudoku this weekend.

(...pls don't actually do anything stupid)