Let's talk about the Celtic civilization. Romeaboos and Medniggers are not welcome

Let's talk about the Celtic civilization. Romeaboos and Medniggers are not welcome.

*Hisses*

>>>/lgtbt/

We are talking about the history of the celts. Why are you bringing up homosexuality?

I find late celtic britain the most interesting period desu. Gaul never interested me that much compared with celtic britain. And I say this as a continental

Celtic invasion of greece led by brennus (not the same as the vae victis one) was pretty dope too, especially with the later conquest of galatia and the egyptian mercenaries making a qt race of celto-egyptian mutts. Another interesting episode of this wonderful people

>Celtic civilization
>Celtic
>civilization
OH NONONO NO NO NO NOOO
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH AAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>Medniggers are not welcome

So I suppose I shouldn't point out that Celts used the Greek alphabet and were probably taught how to walk on two legs by the Hellenes?

because they were notorious homosexuals.

Cause they made love to little boys like the greeks

>were probably taught how to walk on two legs by the Hellenes
>probably

liar. Greeks were the real fags.

You're just jealous of the celtic master race.

Bibracte were allies of Rome. The Romans didn't just randomly invade Gaul and genocide everyone for no reason.

>This triggers the c*lt

>implying continental Celts are even real Celts

>celtic
>civilization

Frogs are Celtic m*doid

French are Italic, the only C*ltoid in France are the Bretons who are famed, like all Celts, for their cuckoldry

>*steals ur cattle*

>there were no Celts in the med
And we are supposed to take you seriously?

>All of Ontario

That’s a bit generous

:) The only map that matters

Nice try Corsican m*doid. Most frogs especially northern froggies are genetically Celtic with a little bit of m*doid subhuman in them.

Corsicans are N*rdoids

>ywn make sacred pilgrimage to the mystic island of Anglesey.

You wish, Br*tonnoid

French speak an Italic language, worship Italic gods, follow the Roman Law, and live in city. French are Italic.

Macron has a bond to the french people bigger than choice, or "politique", or secret agreements, his bonds is that he actually IS french.

Macron is racially gaul and celtic and like all gaul and celts, he does not recognise any owenership of france other than by the gaul.
If you want to be French, to be a citizen, you must answer "Gaul" to the question "The first people who lived in France were:".
The gaul consider themselves to be utterly betrayed by the jews, who had formed an agreement with the druidic orders to stabilise the world and stop a new rome.
So the jews, who did well under rome, betray them and attempt to overrun Gaul and Britain with immigrants and dumb anglish.
But people like Macron the Gaul, are willing to lie and cheat and steal to the jews, to the traitors, because to a Gaul, there is no heaven and there is no hell, and when you die you come back into the world exactly as you left it, so he does not fear their threats of violence or death, because he knows that like the analogue of the frog in the pot, if he does not jump now, he will be boiled alive.

If you know history, you know it is PURE HUBRIS to expect the Gaul to allow Rome to happen again.
it is PURE STUPIDITY that the Jews thought it was normal for a GAUL to say "I will rule like a roman emperor".

They are so sure of themselves, they think so high of themselves that while betraying the Gaul, they let a native Gaul get into a seat of power WHILE THERE IS A STATE OF EMERGENCY.

Macron can not be questioned and he can not be stopped.
Remember, he was baptised as a catholic on his own request, he is born one and has not been brainwashed by them.

Macron is a Gallic hero.

>this whole post

underrated

celts easily were the comfiest civilisation there was

>ywn be a celtic warrior, raiding cattle and dueling, eating a healthy pastoral diet based on grass fed beef and dairy, living in a close knit family clan, having bards sing songs of you and your brave deeds
>ywn wear braccae

Why live