The beginning of ICOs

Cool, now what makes you so sure?

Probably, but the sharp dropoff will mostly be in the vaporware pie in the sky projects. I can see all the legitimate ones with functional products even taking up a 50% hit though.

Looks about right.

oh I thought you were implying this was going to be a general disillusionment phase with ICOs. Now that I look at it again, it's probably right although DNT's growth won't be so rapid as shown here.

How does OMG fit into your thesis OP?
The biggest overbuy in token history?

nice op u follow cryptonigger as well?

Kyber strong hodler reporting in. Moonshot when?

you're missing the year+ long bear market every ico is going to have once 90%+ of them start to fail. the chilling effect will push prices well below ico price.

if theres anything youre interested in, you're better off waiting for the next period of shitcoin consolidation.

Kyber holder here too. Moonshot Q1 2018

ftfy

Don't think they will pull an early swifty on people? If everyone expects Q1 then I see it mooning either earlier than expected or later. But later gives people a longer opportunity to get in while its cheap. I know I missed the first tenx moonshot for thinking that there would be no movement until Q4 this year, so I'm wary of that happening again.

where would you put ODN?

Perfect! Thanks, user you're the best!

Just trying to help. I don't even own any LINK nor have I. Just don't have the spare funds.

The problem with DNT is that the team is actually doing really cool stuff, but the token just doesn't really do anything, and won't at least until Aragon is on mainnet, and even then it's only a governance token, that's it. That's all it will ever be. Possibly this will turn out to be incredibly lucrative and powerful who knows, but for right now I'm not convinced even though I was a firm believer and had some heavy 100k bags up until the Bittrex listing.

>"real and healthy growth" phase is parabolic

That pretty much describes Funfair right now. Buying more as it hones in on 1.5 cents

So there ARE smart people here afterall.

BAT, FUN both great projects caught up in this 'hell' phase. Now thinking I should temporarily get out of LINK if it spikes during the fork.

Chainlik is probaly one of the reasons the SEC will ban ICO's in the US.

As in, "Auto-Nio": a web bot coin trading program, now in ICO (Almost over!)

Free 1 NIO Airdop for every 10 MBRS to MBRS holders coming up soon.

NIO.

Link better not drop any further.

oh it will
we're going to ONE CENT BABAY

Fucking glad with the way Wanchain set up their ICO conditions to avoid all this bullshit and put us straight to the mooning phase.

dnt holders will be able to share in profits of districts by staking their dnt

Not before the Obsidian development team gets locked up for their gun running charges. Crypto market is about to enter a melt up scenario and the deluded fucks holding the bags will lose everything.

People who use ETP (metaverse) for their ICO vehicle will never need Chainlink, because this service is already implemented in their code which the user/business will never need to worry about because their ICOs are easily setup

no ico would be stupid enough to use anything but ethereum, they'd be throwing away the ability to use an exchange immediately. nobody is trading or buying tokens on other platforms.

its at where chain is in the picture. the first curve was massive, which means itll be >100 whwn thry deliver

so we should absolutely dump LINK and buy later?