SolarCoin = Palm Beach's November Pick

Alright boys,

If you wanna get rich then listen up.

In October's PBC, Teeka wrote a line at the bottom that suggested what the next coin would be. He promptly removed it - he didn't want to give too much away, especially seeing what happened to ZenCoin:

“Next month, I’ll find myself back in Lisbon, Portugal, attending Web Summit 2.0. I’ll be meeting up with a former energy derivatives trader who has partnered with one of MIT’s leading minds on a solar blockchain project. I’m looking forward to reporting back to you on that project.”

SolarCoin fits the description perfectly:

1. SolarCoin is a solar blockchain project (duh)
2. SolarCoin has strong connections to MIT (tick) REFERENCE: steemit.com/solarcoin/@pdclenton/mit-cryptocurrency-incentivising-solar-energy
3. Solarcoin has a representative heading to Web Summit 2.0
4. Not related but the team has people from MIT, NASA and IBM on it. Impressive much?

This coin is currently sitting at 0.00003672 BTC. Sure, BTC has rallied since the ATH in June but this thing is still trading at unders on the USD market too. SolarCoin CLAIM that it will be worth $20 one day – that is 100x the current price. Lambos for us all.

Get in now before it’s too late boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/altman/
dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf
news.sap.com/solarcoin-blockchain-incentivizing-5000-gigawatt-quest-save-planet/
europarl.europa.eu/stoa/webdav/site/cms/shared/2_events/workshops/2017/20170511/Francois Sonnet.pdf
solarcoin.org/en/news/electricchain-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-presents-solarcoin-ecosystem-to-european-parliament
electricchain.org/about/team/
linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/
newscientist.com/article/2079334-blockchain-based-microgrid-gives-power-to-consumers-in-new-york/
youtube.com/watch?v=diEyJkncjHI
solarcoin.org/en/welcome-hazel-henderson-ethical-markets/
web.unep.org/inquiry
solarcoin.org/downloads/
discord.gg/bKr79X
reddit.com/r/SolarCoin/comments/77t1yw/solarcoin_palm_beachs_november_pick/
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77t2qw/solarcoin_palm_beachs_november_pick_rsolarcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not SolarCoin, you retard.
It's a blockchain project called TAG
and their connected with Consensys
for their upcoming ico on the 30th. Grid+

No chance it's TAG you dumb fuck, doesn't fit the description Teeka gave us.

Wallet question
Do you keep all types of coins in one wallet it or is it better practice to have multiple?

Just getting started. sorry for shittin up the place

also, is there a marketplace with several coins?

was looking at coinbase

lurk just a little moar. pls. and look at coinmarketcap.com you can find all coins and what exchanges they are listed on there.

circulating supply
>36M
total supply
>98 BILLION
??????

Wow! What's with that total supply? Why even put a limit at that number?!?

From reading the FAQ, I still can't figure out where the monetary value of the coin will come from..

I do think that you present a good argument for this coin based on the information. Is there any other coin that it could possibly be?

Correct, its Grid+.
Bill Collins is the 'former derivatives trader' being talked about, who worked on TAG (Transactive Grid), the precursor to Grid+

Thank you.

Teeka isn't going to make a fucking ICO his coin of the month.

Its not solarcoin or grid+ its LO3 you morons.

Except that LO3 has no MIT connection... Apart from doing a conference their once.

It's not SolarCoin or Grid+ or LO3 you retards. It's a blockchain project called KMD and they're connected with SuperNET.

Can't be Grid+, how could a coin of the month be a fucking ICO?!

reeeeeee maybe its just that good?!

Does LO3 even have a coin though? All they seem to be doing is that brooklyn microgrid thing, which uses blockchain but only locally.

Wait a second, how is Grid+ connected with Transactive? I can see Lawrence Orsini and Bill Collins as being the two guys Teeka was talking about, and that leads us to Transactive. But is Grid+ related to Transactive at all? I can't see it.

I find leads leading to both SolarCoin and Grid+, any chance Bill Collins is also part of SolarCoin?

fuck off retard

i really was hoping that biz didn't catch this on the PBC, but anyways here's the info i found.

One of the founders for SolarCoin, Christopher Altman. linkedin.com/in/altman/

"
The initiative launched in a worldwide press conference at MIT in February 2016, and is working in close partnership with scientists and researchers at NASA, MIT, Xerox PARC, Google, the US national laboratories and other leading labs, expanding rapidly worldwide, to low-Earth orbit―and beyond."

Here's the MIT paper regarding SolarCoin: dci.mit.edu/assets/papers/15.998_solar.pdf

SolarCoin is an ElectricChain project. ElectricChain's co-founder is Francois Sonnet. He got ElectricChain to work with the UN and European Parliament. Also, ElectricChain is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.

news.sap.com/solarcoin-blockchain-incentivizing-5000-gigawatt-quest-save-planet/

europarl.europa.eu/stoa/webdav/site/cms/shared/2_events/workshops/2017/20170511/Francois Sonnet.pdf

solarcoin.org/en/news/electricchain-joins-enterprise-ethereum-alliance-presents-solarcoin-ecosystem-to-european-parliament

The derivatives trader that Teeka mentioned is Nick Gregory. He is one of the co-founders of ElectricChain and SolarCoin. and, he will be at the Web Summit 2.0. He's an extremely well connected guy.

electricchain.org/about/team/
linkedin.com/in/nickgogerty/

Very convincing. Thank you.

I don't think that they would recommend an ICO, but is it possible that Grid+ could reach an exchange by third week in November?

well solar coin is up 70% thanks

The guy won't be recommended this to his readerbase because of this, you can be 100% sure of that. In his Zencash update, he was really pissed and if there were any leaks about upcoming picks, he won't be recommending it.

Well if everyone who is reading this would just hold and not talk about it for a month there will be no problem.
SSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You can wait a month for moon. Don't be tempted.

True but looks like his community members already reported it.. Might have to wait 6-7 months before its on the radar again for a pick.

We covered this in your thread last night. Solar is worse than zero sum. It is going backward. The Carbon footprint required to produce the shit is massive, and Trump is going to gut the massive subsidies required to make it look even remotely sane to a Mong.

they are not going to recommend ICO's so we can rule Grid+ out. it wouldn't be transactive grid (LO3 Energy) as well. they do not have the MIT connection.

newscientist.com/article/2079334-blockchain-based-microgrid-gives-power-to-consumers-in-new-york/

Here are the clues that leads SolarChain being the project that Teeka was referring to:

1. It's listed on Bittrex. They will not trade coins on small exchanges due to the liquidity factor. Only Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, and Bitfinex (but they banned US customers now).
2. The MIT connection. SolarChain is a MIT project.
3. SolarChain is owned by ElectricChain. ElectricChain is part of the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance. They also worked on IOTA before, so they have tons of blockchain experience and connections.
4. ElectricChain's connections with the UN and European Parliament has got SolarCoin to be involved with these two major organizations.
5. The derivatives trader is Nick Gogerty. Just google him.

The total supply on coinmarketcap is incorrect. There's currently about 35 million tokens in circulation right now. The 98 billion token supply is over 40 years. Go look on the ANN page. There’s tons of good info in there.

"The total supply of SolarCoin in circulation will be approximately §98.1 billion over the next 40 years. This is fully documented and is comprised of the following:

Public Staking and Mining: ~§100 million (0.1%) of which §34.15 Million are publicly mined using scrypt PoW until such time that the Proof of Stake algorithm is implemented. All publicly mined SolarCoins represent historically generated and unclaimed solar electricity. From block 357,520 forward, the only new supply of coins will come from claimants supplemented by the PoW phase at §1/Block that will be in place until the PoS algorithm comes online and thereafter new supply comes at a rate of 2% staking interest that will be built into the PoS model.
The Generator Pool: §97.5 billion (99.4%) are currently stored in a secure, non-circulating generator pool account. These will be exchanged for “proof of generation” claims of solar electricity producers submitted over the next 40 years at the rate of §1 per MWh of solar energy generated. As claims grow, these SolarCoins will be released and become part of the “coins in circulation” such that the growth in supply over the next 40 years should mimic the growth in solar electricity generation worldwide, assuming all generators claim their coins.
The Genesis Pool: §500 million (0.5%) are stored in the genesis pool account for environmental charities, early volunteers, advisers, builders and maintainers of SolarCoin infrastructure. Genesis pool circulation is capped so that it will never represent more than 5% of total SolarCoin in circulation at any given time.”

Also, yes, this was leaked on Veeky Forums and Teeka said he will not recommend his ideas if it gets leaked. Teeka knows exactly what he’s doing. He knows his readers will leak it and buy into it. This is a small cap value coin. There’s exponential growth in it. He’s not going to get rid of an idea just because it “intentionally” got leaked. He’s playing 4D chess and this is exactly what he wants to happen

This will be DUMPED. Watch out. PBC said they will not be recommending coins that have been leaked. The community is aware of this post. Anyone buying into this will be dumped by the shillers on here and become bag holders.

Yes he will. You need to watch his ZENcash video. He will not be recommending coins that leaked. The only reason why the last newsletter came out without change was because it was too late to change anything before press time.

Not gonna lie, I thought this was a pump and dump but I'm reading some of their info like this and other things posted here, some not. I'm kinda convinced on the idea behind it but why the decline? That's what I cant figure out. I know it's mooning now but zoom out.

You guys are going to get PBC'd.

He will not be "recommending" it. It's already recommended. He gave enough clues to his readers to find out. 4D chess... Guaranteed he has already accumulated at this point.

Op delivers.

Holy shit thanks user. This all ties together

Can it be a 10x?

possibly

btw there's a skype call from yesterday with Nick Gogerty and Francois Sonnet. it's pretty long but good info on there
youtube.com/watch?v=diEyJkncjHI

and in the ANN thread:

this was posted 2 weeks ago

"
Hazel Henderson has joined the solarcoin think tank. solarcoin.org/en/welcome-hazel-henderson-ethical-markets/
She is an interesting deep thinker and well connected. I finally got to meet her in person at a web.unep.org/inquiry in NYC a few weeks back where I presented SolarCoin to the group which including Sr members from the IMF World Bank Rockefeller Foundation etc. It was well recieved and we look forward to future discussions. These things take time, measured in months and years.

The electricchain.org website is getting a facelift. www.electricchain.org

version 2.1.2 of solarcoin is going to be released soon, it is small changes. Now supports GUI import private key function. One has to select staking and then un-check the box. feel free to test the pre-release. solarcoin.org/downloads/ give feedback on this forum or on the site form.

More going on under the hood with solar partners in europe, asia, space launches, technology & strategy etc. Francois Sonnet continues to deliver great relationships in Europe, SolarChange is delivering new features and in deep strategic discusssions with IBM among others.
The network of users is poised for interesting things. It is taking longer than we thought, but also becoming more interesting and strange than we ever could have hoped for in a good way. "

seems like it's going to be huge

why is he even giving these hints

discord.gg/bKr79X p&d crypto

You fools are stupid. If he recommends this, knowing full well it's been leaked for weeks since the next article, the gov will following him up. He is not going to take that risk. Deluded bag holders.

DEEEEEELLLLLEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTEEEEE

teeka didn't say he wont recommend leaked coins. he said he'll stop giving any hints and start playing his cards closer to his chest when he has his meetings because the retards at zen told everyone that he's gonna write about them

that said, thanks for the info but delete this

This coin gong to the sun

yeah looking into this shit its pretty huge.. next couple of months they will be dropping fatttttttty news bombs

Download blockfolio from the app / play store
When in doubt hodl (hold) your coins
Learn to think in Satoshis, not dollars and cents
The exchanges you buy altcoins from have built in wallets, you can keep them there or move them elsewhere if necessary, IF NECESSARY

SLR just found a new floor after you posted this ahah

new growth happening rn check them candles

It's growing boiz

never bring this up again not yet if you want to make shit loads of money never bring this up again.

Ahahahaha wow

You're welcome boiz.

Tips:

BTC:
3FyqSkFYmeh5k3f49QJsok5PM9p2FQaegj

ETH: 0xbE28Fe81c5bdf796959620E9652c8B77F76580AD

god tier

hodl for now? what can you forecast as the ath today?

Still time to buy?

thank you btw for the tip, i had a feeling myself but your post was the tipping point that made me go all in before the massive pump

Hard to tell. It's booming right now, genuinely could go to 0.70. That probably sounds bullish... But look at this coins history, it's been that high before.

i set a sell order at exactly 6371 sats, its bullish asf but this coin is on steroids rn and who wouldn't want to take advantage?

Sorry,
16371 sats****

You're welcome. Glad you got in on time! :D

yes buy now you won't be a bagholder soon like it happened the 2 last palm beach reports XLM and zencash.

it's the next NEO, it's like buying eth at 20 cents, good dev team, whales are accumulating

8K WEEEEWWWWWW

fuckfuckfuckfuck, why did i miss out on this :')

ITS TOO LATE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

nah just starting. That tree shake was a huge attempt to accumulate lower

Not getting in. Not falling for this pump and dump. Already lost 30% because of QTUM XLM ZenCash. Fuck you

We are hitting $1 in the next 48 hours. I guarantee it.

I feel this. The leak is huge for such a small coin

how so?

lock and load:)

yeah, not gonna happen buddy. don't get too greedy. you'll burn yourself. not that i don't want to see this coin mooning to $1 tho

someone post this on reddit

I bought my stack at 3100 - even if it stagnates I will be happy.

nice, i had a chance to buy at 4000. didn't do it, went outside and came back to this shit.
>implying i'm never going outside again
i hope you make a shit ton of money off this

welp I made some .1 btc im out

Kek when Veeky Forums brainlets get conned so easily

UPVOTE THIS SHIIIIIIIIIIT

reddit.com/r/SolarCoin/comments/77t1yw/solarcoin_palm_beachs_november_pick/

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/77t2qw/solarcoin_palm_beachs_november_pick_rsolarcoin/ REAL LINK

fucking delete this you utter moron you are going to kill the party and every single future pick of the month fuck you

I couldn't give a fuck. PBC shouldn't give out such fucking stupid hints. Anyone could have found this.

Does it bother anyone that his picks are actually self-fulfilling prophecies? He could pick fucking dogecoin and it would 10x.

fucking delete this right now you stupid fucks. You do realize this will kill all guaranteed once a month moon missions that just require a little bit of intelligence to figure out FUCK

Just an advice for people wanting an easy 10%.
Go on some dice gambling website, set an easy roll which has 90% chance to win but gives you back only 10%.

Your odds are way better than chasing a pump on a rumor, with absolutely no volume to cash out.
If you want 1'000% it's the same, gambling your way has more chance than this scam.

you are a short sighted selfish nigger.

itt op trying to convince Veeky Forums to buy his bags

wow already down 20%, now way to cash out without crashing the market
who could have predicted this, hmm it really activated my almonds

Its Power Ledger they are in talks with Elon Musk

Except that PowerLedger are in FUCKING AUSTRALIA and have 0 connections to MIT. ffs

This was posted when it was at 3k sats. If you would've bought when this post was made you would of doubled your money.

Kicking myself for not buying last night. Was about to but decided to wait until the morning...fml

lol you guys got bait n switched just like with navcoin and zen

hm, buy the dip

Yanks are just waking up. This coin going to explode soon.

No they will sell. Americans are broke

they said that about stellar lumens.....

That is a totally different situation. When people understand that this is almost definitely PBC's November pick they will jump on. They'd be stupid not to, this is a moon mission waiting to happen.

Even if it is leaked, they still have enough money to move this Marketcap significantly.

5-10x isn't unreasonable at all. These are some easy gains, even if it isn't the pick it will run up before the release just like NAV and PIVX did with ZEN.