Im a dead man

I borrowed $10k from this Russian mob guy last week for the Sibos shitshow. I sold at the peak like a good boy but then thought I could make more so I rebought at 42 cents. I didn't think it would fucking plummet to 21 fucking cents.

So I am sitting here and only have 5k out of the 12k (he wanted some profit) I borrowed. What the fuck do I do? Thinking of getting the fuck out of town for good. I am supposed to meet him tomorrow afternoon

Theoretically (and I'm not necessarily advising this), you could make him disappear.

Lmao good luck Ivan

wow cool larp xD

I also borrowed bout tree fiddy from a minecraft youtuber because I told him that chainlinks are the diamond of the cryptouniverse. After he noticed the big drop he told me that he wants me to slay the enderdragon to compensate for the loss. I told him that is impossible. After that he slayed me with his upgraded diamond sword haha xD

>He took a loan from a Russian shark so he could bet on a man named Sergey

You got played, the Russian was obviously in on it.

tell him you just followed biz rule numero uno

Just tell him it's gonna moon soon and you need more time.

come to the end of your road in 1 hour
I will be driving a honda civix, get in it and i will take u out of russia
you have to live in spare room of my house in ukraine. make me hot food and walk dog also, repay me
then we buy Zencash and make your money back

maybe you are the reason, people have fear of russian that lent money. Maybe he would be a nice guy if not scumbags like you scam him.

Do you have a bounty on your head? Do I get a split of the stack if I'm able to hunt you down? Bring you back to the guy alive, of course.

how fucking dumb are you. i really hope this is larp.

fake and gay. nobody does this.

what is that?

buy high sell low dumbass

How that was never done before is beyond me. Top stuff.

HAHAHHAHHA TOPKEK AAAA

i thought dont use money you cant afford to lose...
but this also happened lol

I just called him and told him about the bitcoin fork so I said we can make even more money if we keep it there for now and just wait.

i have 5k in bitcoin right now, I think im going to put everything i have into zencash immediately after the fork and hope it x3

5000 blowjobs

be aware of the possible drop after the fork man. btw this only means you are not a good trader really be carefull.

This + kneepads.

thats what you get for being greedy

There's only one thing you can do now Op

Throw a toilet at him to knock him out cold so he goes into coma then when chainlink moons he'll wake up and be none the wiser and then you can pay him back

kek

I hope you learned from your mistake

hope this is some kind of troll... does these people acctually exist? lending money from russian ppl to use for crypto... wow... sorry not sorry

Quality post