Time Traveler Here

Bitcoin Main pumps to 7258 the day of the fork, price drops back to 4762 on November 11, 2017- the price will not reach 8000 until March 4th at 2300UTC

The next pump isn't until 2020 during the next halving; USD starts to slip as major institutions trade XBTUSD in the first sanctioned US fund led by Gemini Team.

-Satoshi Titor

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How do I know you're not lying?
Give me a date of a next big event and tell me what that event is.

Tomorrow, you and a passenger are killed in an accident with a cement mixer who's driver has fallen asleep; he spent all night at the ICU with his son who has just received a diagnoses of accute neoblastoma.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Lmao. I can't even drive.

What is the price of bitbean

Fuck outta here you fake psychic fuck!

What happens with bitcoin cash?

DEBUNKED

It has already happened, along with Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin XT, etc.

Mr. Ver's funds do not move, his attempts at a fork are noble but ultimately unsuccessful. A partner at BitMain mishandles a multisig exploit targeted at Mr. Ver, failing to reach its target, and tipping off the beginning of the crypto cold war, and the road to legislation, which allows for financial institutions to forge legislation making it easier for them to enter the market at the expense of freedom and the original Vision.

Bitcoin Main is the final fork, which takes place around the time of the next halvening. This 'update' as they are now called reaches concensus and leads the way for a patented Proof of Work algorithm called "GreenConsensus"

The first piece of legislation is the successor to BitLicense, called CAPA, The Cryptoasset Protection Act, which makes it all but impossible to have dealings in cryptofinance over a value of one hundred mBTC without insuring the principal at a guaranteed FINRA regulated and bonded institution.

Gemini acquires smaller exchanges as they close, lobbyists make out like thieves, the Winklevoss twins are not heard of ever again.

what happens to OMG?

Actual time traveler here
Bitcoin will hit $235,000 in 2019 when fiat money is shredded by the upcoming economic depression

What happens to link then big fella?

It doesn't ring a bell.

>he could bring any info back to us
>chooses bitcoin prices

Nice nazi bell reference

>bell.

(pic related) Genius.

HH

You aren't the only time traveller on this board.

How do people in your time cope with knowing that even though you can travel through time, you're still living in an ancestor simulation?

Probably the same way you do

Tell me what happens to electroneum

Satoshi Titor, do you see me driving a Lambo in 2025-2030?

It's ok to me even if I will die in a car crash too then lol

I'm not sure what you mean, I'm just a technician. I do know that I can never return to my reality though.

You'll see more to do with this within your lifetime. What year were you born in anyway?

Back in the halcyon days of 1998

Oh snap
is John Titor your brother?

John Titor is just Trump's pseudonym noob

Do you guys have some sorts of core texts on timespace traversal, or is it all classified information?

Various degrees of both.

I tried telling people awhile back that Bitcore/BTX will be 1100 by the year 2020.
They wouldn't listen

Haha you sure showed him what a faker I almost believed him too haha

Why do you say 1998 was calm?
Is your time not calm?

It was a simpler time.

Tell me, is solvent Green tasty?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum/

Lol, dude make sure you print this out and put it by your desk so if it happens your heirs will make a big deal out of it and we'll actually know

what height is the btc gold fork at?

Mods, we got another underaged fucko here