Why are all the top CEOs jewish?

Or donate heavily to Jewish organizations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Download and read 'The Culture of Critique" by Kevin Macdonald, or spend some time at The Occidental Observer

Combination of being the smartest on average + having a culture that embraces hustling and being obsessed with money.

go back to pol you low iq inbred

>smartest
No

>low IQ
No

Because Jewish populations are largely inclusive, meaning they usually only breed with other Jews.

Because having a higher IQ is one of the few factors we can measure that indicates your likely earning potential over a lifetime.

Because earning a decent income is a highly desirable trait among Jewish families. Therefore, the low IQ jewlets stay home with their mothers and don't add their inferior genes to the pool.

Average jewish IQ is around 110, whereas average American nig IQ is 85, below 75 in Africa. Thats about a 33% boost in brainpower. It all adds up over time.

>jews control everything but they're average intelligence
>it's only because of favoritism towards other jews despite every single race in the world favoring their kind
keep coping lel

Nepotism and hatred of goyim (greed and unethical business practices).

nepotism

I can't tell if you're a racist white or a racist jew.

Nepotism

What's wrong with racism?

>the entire African population is literal retard tier on average

This world sucks ass

If I'm pissing off both sides at once with the same info, might that mean that I'm correct?

>tfw

the bible says interests are illegal
thats for jews in banking, at least

>Making someone else angry means you win
Ummmmmmmmmm. Would you like to rephrase?

No.

The capital and full stop clearly demonstrates your intellect.

Reported this thread to the ACLU.

take Veeky Forums for example, we peddle shitcoins to each other in the hope of our bags raising ever so slightly by dumping bags.

Jews on the other hand give there kin sound business advice , well within their knowledge that if their bredrin are successful it will in time profit their pockets as well.

>basically a a worldwide private pnd cult

Ironically I invested in XLM and lost alot

having a jewish mom makes you fully jewish. they don't give a fuck who the dad is and they like cuckoldry a lot.

>trapezoid mouth

I remember this. Good times. Paywall kept coming down, made it fucking annoying to read.

Considering that interfaith marriages are illegal in Israel (and punishable by up to 2 years in prison) you are absolutely incorrect.

To completely monopolise all corporations and shyphon all the money making opportunities out of goyim so they forever wageslave and provide for the chosen ones as non-Jews are animals in human form according to their beliefs

I don't know.

>Considering that interfaith marriages are illegal in Israel (and punishable by up to 2 years in prison)

Are you shitting me?

>interfaith == interrace
absolute Veeky Forums

Because we live in a cultureless and individualistic society and people like you are the ones to blame

Look it up. It wouldn't be a very good vehicle for the Jewish people if it didn't enforce marriage now would it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_in_Israel

> "Marriages in Israel can be performed only under the auspices of the religious community to which couples belong, and no religious intermarriages can be performed legally in Israel.[1] Matrimonial law is based on the Millet or confessional community system employed in the Ottoman Empire, which was not modified during the British Mandate and remains in force in the State of Israel.[2]"

> "It is a criminal offense for Jews in Israel to marry in weddings performed outside the state’s religious authority, and doing so can result in a jail sentence of up to two years. Hiddush ranked Israel as the only Western democracy that is on a par with Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia and other Islamic states in relation to freedom of marriage. Hiddush also found that almost two thirds of Israeli Jews do not know that Israeli Jewish couples who marry in civil ceremonies overseas can, according to Israeli law, only get divorced through the Israeli Orthodox Rabbinical Courts.[12]"

Remember it goy.

Judaism always has been and always will be about blood, it is principally a means by which the chosenite can protect their genetic continuity through the ages. See the low standing that converts experience, and the mistreatment of Arab and African Jews is Israel.

>muh jews
pls go back /pol/. I dont know why you guys feel the need to evangelize with your conspiracy shit

This.
>can't see glaring nigger-complex correlating with whites in general

>people claiming nepotism

DO YOU KNOW HOW CEOS ARE CHOSEN YOU IDIOTS

its not fucking passed down from father to son

fucks sake

He's a realist

dont believe it. hes spouting shit based on richard lynn's numbers which have been discredited multiple times already.

Yeah, but hasn't Israel got a lotta atheist jews and fags?

>Thinks potential brain power is on a scale of 100.