3 year hold

If you had five coins that will triple in price in 3 years what are your best bets?

Btc
Eth
Omg
Neo
Xmr

Your chink pic related pic too

BTC
ETH
ETP
WTC
HVN

I'm all in this Walton train, am I going to make it?

OMG
WTC
POSW
ARK
RADS

BTC
ETH
NEO
WTC
OMG

BTC
XMR
LTC
VTC
OMG

Syscoin
Florin
Litecoin
Bitcoin
Zcash

But cheap syscoin on 25th its gonna be new silk road its x3 end of year

>noone mentioned LINK yet
really Veeky Forums?

btc
eth
etp
wtc
omg

becauce link will 3x in a week, not even joking

1k of each

Good choice just replace NEO with ARK

btc
xmr
ark
eth
ltc

BTC
ETH
WTC
OMG
EDO

SALT
WTC
MTL
LINK
ETH

BTC
NEO
GAS
LISK
QTUM

BTC
ETH
WTC
LINK
NEO

All my money is on
ZCL
IOP
ABY
XEL

BTC
ETH
LTC
ETP
HVN

OMG
LINK
ETP
WTC
BAT

easily best list ITT

this

>BAT

lmfao

>no REQ
i think the dream is dead boys

going from 20 cents to 60 cents isn't a very impressive gain imo

sonm

The main guy is the creator of motherfucking javascript and firefox, that alone makes it a guaranteed 3 year 3x

You really think people will be happy with the concept of paying for content and microtransactions for thinks they like.

It naturally conflicts with the purpose of the internet. The internet is for free entertainment. We already have adblockers too. People are realizing this, and that's why it's down over 50% in the last month.

The 'main guy' has failed to deliver two updates on dates that were promised.

Bitcoin, that's all.

uhhhhhhhhh

BTC
ETH
Ark
XMR
LTC

deluded...

NEO Doomed?

Heard China miners are selling all their shit below cost. They think the commies gonna lock it down permanent. Does this hurt NEO?

why OMG if it has been going down ever since q4 (when it was said to begin operating the wallets)

WTC
XMR
OMG
NEO
ETH

lold

This, without a doubt.

Cheap syscoin on 25th? Wut you mean user?

Isn't neo the one that installs a root certificate on windows machines just for the wallet/node??

BTC
ETH
OMG
NEO
and can't believe no one has said this
STRAT, its less than a third of its ATH right now, so it'll easily do it

ETH
ETH
ETH
ETH
jackie chan

LINK
NMR
LRC
CND
BAT

People are gonna make jokes about these coins, but there's a 0% chance all 5 of these don't triple in the next 3 years. The point is really you could pick almost any 5 coins and at one point during the next 3 years they will triple.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt

Link 50x
ETH 8x
BTC 3x
QTUM 6x
NEO 6x

etherflip about to triple in price in less then a few months its less then 1 mil marketcap at this price. etheroll about to have some really huge updates coming up, even the commnunity building new ui and android dapps to interact with etheroll contract, this about to double easily in less then a month because dividends coming up and for sure will be double for next few months. hmm triple i duno but anything can happen

BTC
ETH
LINK
REQ
CVC