Check this out

Hi Veeky Forums,

I made a new type of community website that allows any user to create a democratized community profile:

tribo.me

How it works:
tribo.me/about

This is kinda still a beta version, so it might slow/buggy. I made one for Veeky Forums:

tribo.me/t/Veeky Forums_biz

Anyone can start a community, but you need to be logged in.

Let me know your thoughts.

bump

OH NO WHATS CROSS ORIGIN REQUEST FORGERY

FIX YOUR SHIT OP OR IM GOING TO LIGHT THAT ASS UP.

Oh shit.. whats going ok. This is not malicious I swear.

looking into it tho

>democracy
kys you fucking cuck you will not kill freedom of speech with your collectivist bullshit on what ideas get publishes kys

go back to plebbit you uboating nigger son of a bitch wanting le community and le epic consensus actually rule on speech itself

Its just for fun I guess

Good luck

when's the ico?

DO NOT ENABLE SCRIPTS. THIS REROUTES TO A SEPARATE LINK UNDER THE SAME DIRECTORY AND SILENT DOWNLOADS A BOTNET ONTO YOUR COMP. THIS FUCK HAS BEEN OUTTED ON PTRS DISCORD.

Thank you :)

Not trying to monetize, actually just think it be a cool concept

MFW OP DOESNT SANITIZE INPUTS IN THE TEXT FIELDS

Ok I admit, I am not the best programmer

Satoshi Nakamoto aka Vitalik Buterin aka The Bogdanov Twins

>but you need to be logged in.
dead on arrival

Email server is not running,
feel free to login using

[email protected]

unless that is taken, then use [email protected]

SCAM

DO

NOT

ENTER

tripfag bitch, your sentiment is not welcome here, this community is based and thrives on anonymity and each post having the same exact value no matter how popular or impopular it is

wtf how do i get clean

>logins
idiot whats the point
Veeky Forums is a collectivist site you underage little shit, its a japanese inspired imageboard made first by one of the biggest collectivist societies on earth you /pol/acks never did understand board culture because you're all unwelcomed refugees that destabilize everything like the muslims you hate

are you shitting me

Kill yourself