Who was the biggest hypocrite in all of human history?

Who was the biggest hypocrite in all of human history?

Marx lmao

Either Hitler or Marx

Rand was a massive hypocrite but her impact was marginal, Marx literally lived off wealthy friends while preaching class war, and his impact was huge.

What's hypocritical about Hitler? He promised to kill the Jews and destroy Bolshevism and he did his level best to achieve both.

I've heard people (Ryan Faulk/The Alt Hype in particular) claim Hitler was a homosexual prostitute at one point in his life.

He acted like a Jew in his actions throughout Europe and he was directly responsible for communism occupying eastern Europe for decades.

checked, fpbp

He did basically everything he accused the Jews and the allied powers of doing, including warmongering, executing civilians, putting civilians in work and death camps and having the banks and industry control society.

>problem with Hitler is that he lost

Interdasting

He could have literally done nothing and communism wouldn't have spread nearly as much as it did historically. And then there's the whole acting like a Jew thing.

>say Jews are bad because supposedly it's in their nature to be treacherous thieves
>violate every agreement he made and loot neighboring countries en masse

>Ryan Faulk/The Alt Hype in particular
Sounds to me like these people are morons and you should ignore what they have to say.
Not hypocritical, he hated Jews because he believed they were destroying his culture and race, not because they "acted like jews".
His hatred of the Jews was racial, sure he denounced their supposed evil actions but even if every Jew on Earth had sworn allegiance to nazism, he still would have genocided them because it was their race he hated, far more than their actions.

>he hated Jews because he believed they were destroying his culture and race
>proceeds to attempt to destroy the cultures and races of everyone around him

The entire nation of the USA.

But he didn't destroy his OWN race and culture, not intentionally anyway. Using teh methods of your enemy is a sign of moral weakness but not necessarily of hypocrisy, it would only be hypocritical if he had sworn off ever behaving like a Jew himself, as for example Ayn Rand who condemned social welfare while living off of it, or Marx who condemned inherited wealth while living off of it.

God

Can't be a hypocrite if you don't exist.
*tips fedora*

>Complete lack of personal responsibility

>lived in a statist shithole and forced to pay taxes her whole life
>in her old age gets a tiny portion of that money back
>hurrr hypocrite
this argument is as brainlet as "hurr commies are hypocrites because they partake in capitalist economy"

>Itt: randroid

Fuck off.

Never read anything she wrote since I'm not an American. It's just a retarded argument, and should be pretty obvious to anyone who is not a crazy wingnut. I even compared it to an anti-commie argument you fucking idiot, would a randroid do that?

>the biggest hypocrite in all of human history?
"Elizabeth R." - the R stands for Regina.

>hypocrisy isn't hypocritical when it's convenient!
Yeah, no. If you spend your whole life complaining about "parasites" on welfare, when you yourself live on welfare, you are a hypocrite. Idgaf if you feel like you "deserve" it because you've paid taxes, guess what, that's true of most people on welfare.

>in her old age gets a tiny portion of that money back

You're going through an edgy phase. You do realize that instead of being of BEING PROUD OF HER TAKING BACK WHAT BELONGED TO HER, SHE ACCEPTED HER DELICIOUS WELFARE HANDOUTS UNDER THE NAME "ANN O'CONNER" (Frank O'Conner was her husband) TO HIDE PEOPLE BRINGING UP THAT THE COST OF HER ULTRA LAVISH CANCER TREATMENT WAS WAAAAAYYYYYYY MORE THAN WHAT SHE PAID IN.

Brainlet here. I read the Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, and Anthem. Why was Rand a hypocrite?

How do I grow a brain?

>I read the Fountainhead, Atlas Shrugged, and Anthem.

Why?

>Why was rand a hypocrite?

Read .

most people receive more than they pay in taxes and use government services just walking on the sidewalk, that is the crux of the matter, if you weren't a brainlet you'd reach that conclusion pretty quick

Most people don't make a career out of complaining about welfare parasites tho.