Why is LINK crashing

can someone please explain. what have changed? why is this coin all of a sudden shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Swift fucked them analy

Endure and good fortune will come.
Nurture others in need, as if you were feeding yourself.
Take care not to provide sustenance for those who feed off others.
Stay as high as possible on the food chain.

It was always shit, the market is just starting to understand now

because you guys didn't listen to my warning

Because the only people that bought it were Veeky Forums get rich quick hopeful neets

And when it started to dip, as all things do, they panic sold and caused a huge downward spiral

That's okay though, because afterward the fork when there's good news, they will rush right back in

because the value in this wallet is still 0

0x5D54713e65612145cD3559Fb13574fAce1b0aDBC

This. You guys are fucking retards.

because even if its cool, its not worth $78 million. its worth $20 million

>It was always shit, the market is just starting to understand now
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

ICO whale sell the news.

Because weak hands from Veeky Forums are too autistic to hold through a dip. Of the top 50 wallets, only 1 has sold anything, and that was just a fraction.

Also, some people, such as myself, are gaming binance to drive the price down for accumulation. As soon as another exchange picks up LINK and arbitrage becomes possible the price will skyrocket.

t. top 50 wallet holder

>w-whales are accumulating

LMAO enjoy having a big fat bag of worthless shitcoins, "top 50 wallet holder"

>All of a sudden
You must be joking. It was always a shitcoin and anyone who did their due diligence knew it.

WOW ITS ONLY BEEN A MONTH REALLY

>50%
>dip

Wew lad

Neo went to 4 from 15 and ETH went to 150 from 400. Only hindsight decides if it's a dip or crash.

I bought most of mine in the ICO and on ED, if I sold now I'd still double my money. My main wallet is in cold storage and I'm not going to touch it for a while. I'm accumulating and trading with another wallet that's top 100 now.

>babbys first crypto ride
>thinks 50% is significant
You're gonna have a bad time.

>he thinks there will be enough volume to sell his ICO bag with a profit once the sell-off is over

LOL

>LOL
As if all the beggers on Veeky Forums resemble all the total global value in dollars.

youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE

this video explains it

flush the toilet when you leave

1) Meme traders who thought SIBOS would make it their mooncoin of the month

2) People pulling out for the BTC fork

3) People panic selling because the price is going down and the devs aren't holding their hands.

Honestly, nothing has changed for LINK. SIBOS showed that they are working with data from some absolutely massive financial players. It just goes to show how much of this market is scared money running from one coin to the next.

is it just cause only idiots are in crypto right now?

Proof pls.

Nice really convinced me, definitely not gonna be buying in low because these red-hot arguments

Do people really take the advice of someone who actually calls themselves a fucking youtuber? You disgust me

Wrong swift prettt much said its just a prank bro we dont even care foe using a blockchain and who the fuck is smartcontract lolz

>61 subscribers
lmao

It's out of fashion OP, it won't suddenly recover, it will bleed like every premooned shitcoin before it, the welders have already started work on the exit

Whats to stop whales from setting up Nodes, scrapping any public data and offering it them selves getting bigger in the process and crowding out smaller data offerers? If smaller data offerers get pushed out how could this be an effective trustless system. Horrible approach to the oracle problem, sell now before it hits 1 sat.