Kys if you dont own omisego

"Many world-class corporate and financial institutions are showing an interest in utilizing the OmiseGO network for their existing mega-businesses, so we are always thinking about how we can effectively serve them as a platform."

blog.omisego.network/approach-to-delivering-scalability-56d034619ef0

do you brainlets realise how big omisego is going to be? 700$ a coin from palm beach report isnt far fetched.

brb first to implement plasma
brb infinity scaling
brb 50k merchants
brb pos very soon
brb biggest banks of japan funding
brb thai gov backing
brb startup of the year award
brb money skel stimulus 200 iq support and stimulus
brb soon fastest network with lowest transaction costs in the universe
brb 160 mcd stores
brb offices in japan and singapore
brb 160 workers
brb omise dex will change the world

BRB OMISE HANDLES 9 DIGITS $ DAILY

BRB THAT WILL SOON ALL CONNECT TO OMISEGO AND MAKE TOKEN HOLDERS RICH FOREVER
Meanwhile brainlets in here hold a 2 man dev token with zero use case in years which was already overvalued at 30m.

people like you make people like me rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo
blog.ethereum.org/2016/01/08/dξvgrants-update-new-funding/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw the only reason someone would make this thread is because they are part of a hwale group trying to dump further

link is even better than this shit

>showing interest
>financial institutes
>Yes we'll lend you 1,00,000 at a 55% interest QPY over the span of one year. Terms renegotiated every year. No, you may not take that pen.
It's a dead coin user.

i can't read whitepapers i can only read memes member that skateboard shit LMAO i love being poor!

>muhh ddead coin

Still 30x ico AFTER major correction. Holding big support +7$.
All major hnnng things yet to come.

retard. u must be allergic to money.

>bought a 3.3 and sold at 12.5
I already paid off my house user. You missed the sell off.

Have 900, gonna make it an even 1000

Never been more comfy

>small minded plebs going for poverty money instead of millions in the biggest life changing opportunity since dotcom.

stay poor with 1 peasant house while i buy 18 in a year

oh and nothing wrong with accumulating if you good at it like me. but i know youre a larper based on the fact alone that you called it dead coin.

also the fact that you bought so late at 3$ shows me you slow and have zero grip in this game.

s

Doing gods work user

keep holdin!

Holy shit. First time of me lurking here that I almost beg.
Congratz user.

W-will I make it with 200 OMG

Im in on this rocket!

Did you buy at the ICO? Did you trade? Are you all in? Good luck, user.

I hope so, I have exactly this much

Have fun hodling user. Don't get me wrong, I really don't care if it goes up, I wish you all the best. I'm just preparing for the btc fork which we'll see a great dip to buy back in. For some reason cloudflare is acting up.

as someone who is trying to unironically buy a 100k of these. Fuck you man Fuck you.

At present I can afford 4k though im all in ETP to build up my stack.

I have 5k user and I too have FOMO despite being in the top 1% of holders.

But it's okay. We may not get to 20k but were better off than almost everyone. I'll see you at the lambo dealership.

How can I see the % distribution for OMG?

user. I nowhere said im all in lol.. you always got to have spare btc no matter what and i gotta admit i speculated on the bull run coming much later and not starting 3 weeks in advance. oh well. good for you that you made that move

if you meant to call it dead coin this month only i fully agree with you.

after fork and tech release q4 im very confident we will be back on track to mars.

why does it keep crashing then

etherscan.io/token/OmiseGo

because you cant moon without ever having a major correction. the china fud, yunbi delisting, omg airdrop, korea fud and now the btc bull run / alt coin bearmarket didnt help either.

its actually amazing how well we doing despite being a fuking token still LOL.

read the blog posted, wait for the blockchain release and see what will happen.

>see what will happen
It makes me choke up. It will be absolutely beautiful.

This coin is fucking gay

I believe user, hodling muh 500. Once fork's over, it'll rebound. Updated Roadmap being released next week too.

If bitcoin is a bubble and it does pop, I honestly believe OMG is going to be the google of crypotcurrencies.

I'm looking forward to this too. Meanwhile, I'm just accumulating.

why are we shilling this deadcoin again?

is op an insider whale alerting us of the next pump or just a faggot trying to unload his bags?

poor salty burger.

this coin doesnt need no shilling u dumbass. biztard lunch money volume has no relevance on a +700m cap coin u insect.

im just a nice person with a big heart and want all the biz brahs to make it who do their research and dont have single digit iq like you m8

yes

>Can't even beat NEO
Call me back when you've finished that anime battle

I cant wait for all the pink wojacks and FOMO posts when this god tier coin skyrockets in the coming months after all weak handed biztards have sold everything.

In general I hate altcoins and think they are all shit, but this one is different

dumped all my xlm and link for about the same amount of omg I sold at the peak, more confident omg will recover and possibly mega moon

B-b-buy my bags user.

user. you are going to make it

OMG is going to be something huge. Can't explain it. But I can feel it.

These two will moon together. But which one stands to moon more?

omise has been funding ethereum development since 2016 they are serious about this shit niggers
blog.ethereum.org/2016/01/08/dξvgrants-update-new-funding/

This is fake news

how many omgs do i need to make it? I only have like 460.

how much do you think itll be worth?

Palm beach confidential is a scam.
Getting people to pay you for the honor of fueling your own pnd's.
Genius, but evil.

That's going to be like having 800 ETH

The people who subscribe to PBC can afford it, the results they have given it far exceed and subscription cost,

That is, until this forum ruined it for everyone

this user gets it.

Request but only because of the market cap. In the long run IMO Request will have an advantage for the sole reason that its developers will have more connections.

It's sort of a clever front for a pump group, until you realize that's what they're all doing.

When is the next omg airdrop?

How do I accrue more omg without buying it with cash?

Am I going to make it with 725 OMG tokens?

feels like this is the bottom as cheap as its going to get

BRO FUCK YOU. i can only afford like 300

buy my bags

If those are bags, they are some of the loveliest bags I've ever seen. I'll carry those bags any day.

crabs in a bucket.

I only got 1 OMG, I dont have any plans of buying in to hodl for the longterm, so 1 OMG it is. Hopefully it buys me a nice dinner someday with the family.

thinking about dumping all of my litecoin into this

it'll be enough to fund your abortion, roastie.

i dont want to die alone

>tfw just want 1000 OMG in total and I'll feel comfy.

Hmm, so applebees sort of budget on the meal eh?

so a few grand? less than bitcoin? lame.

u can buy a playstation 5 with it in the future.

not even memeing

Buy two more you fucking cunt

will do my ocd brah user.

Know a way to get more omg tokens without having to buy them with btc?

>thinking people will care about this scam in a year
>thinking it won't be forgotten as soon as the next hot flavour of the month comes out
>actually buying shitcoins

Stay poor. I'm locking in millions of guaranteed profit by simply buying bitcoin. It'll be around in 2020 and your shitcoins will be long forgotten. You could do this too, and easily be rich, but you won't.

People who buy shitcoins are dumb, greedy and impatient. Hence why you'll always be poor and falling for scams.

u wot m8? what u think this is, steem?

son. get ur weight up

ah the btc maximalists retards come out of their chithole like a true insect once we ath once in a while. piss off to reddit u pleb.

im holding btc too but made insane more roi on alts than btc could have.

stay poor. u too low iq and indian to make it user. this game requires some grip

well in that case I better buy in

If anything surpasses bitcoin it will shake up the entire game. I don't see it happening for at least another year or two.

fucking normie

Right now I feel the same way that I felt when my antshares were barely 3 dollars during the bloody summer slaughter when bitcoin cash inserted its penis into the market.

There is no fucking way I am selling off my bags at this price. I will just hold and wait. OMG will come back around x100 I just wish I would have known it was going to be this bad...

How about you kys yourself and take your shitcoin with you

this

i averaged down, but still

and what if It goes under 100k sats? Id literally shit my colon out

this is the only coin to own unless you want to die poor and in the cold. OMG will more than double by the end of October. Check em.

anybody else see a strong down trend or is it just shills in here?

slowly, gently, this is how a life is taken

look at the fukin chart of any alt rn.

we mooned to 14$ without ever correcting son. it was needed

u realise this coin is only 4 months old?

whats your point? that trading alts is a death sentence unless youre in a discord shill group?

i completely agree.

you wont take peoples money, not today, not while im awake.

OMG will skyrocket because of the same story as with BTC. People who believe also buy.

see you in 2 months. looking at just october doesn't mean shit when the coin is correcting for its first time.

yeah man, 1 day in crypto is like 1 month in the stock market, OMG has a lot of promise. its being manipulated by whales, banks and mainly BOTS.