NOT SELLING MY LINK

Fuck off FUDers. I'm ready to buy more when it finds it's bottom. Gonna be even more rich when it moons to $10.

Weak hands BTFO.

seriously though the only thing that can save this coin is big big news like a big rollout with some major company and there is no chance you'll see that until like 6 months

until then, if it ever happens, its gonna go to ico price or below

deluded linkie

this
t. bought at $.42 and holding forever

sell now and rebuy at 10 cents

Whats to stop whales from setting up Nodes, scrapping any public data and offering it them selves getting bigger in the process and crowding out smaller data offerers? If smaller data offerers get pushed out how could this be an effective trustless system

What else happens in this future you can see?

This went as high as it did based on hype and a conference. Turns out the conference actually went well. News of a new exchange or details of an actual partnership with one of the money interested companies will easily put this back to where it was.

How many shitcoins have two, three, four times the market cap of LINK nut haven't had near the exposure that LINK got at the conference?

I always found the LINK posts to be obnoxious, but finally bought in the dip today because it's easy money. People need to look out more than a few days. This will be back within the month. A week is a long time in crypto. And the fork is gonna come and go.

Another big exchange could also save this coin from this freefall. Sibos just ended I dont think it will take 6 months to announce some partnerships they made trough that conference. In my opinion if youre still in Link the best is to hold these bags if you believe in the tech. I bought at 0.27 couple weeks ago and im holding for the next months. If this doesnt make us rich, then only bitcoin will.

>holding forever
Come on user don't fall for this shit, you arn't going to wake up tomorrow and see this trash has doubled, there is no reason to waste opportunities that will accumulate you more of the link down the road

WE ARE THE DIGIMARINES AND WE ARE NOT FUCKING SELLING

I'm thinking about this, but at the same time I can see this shit rising back up while I sleep

Why would anyone want data that's public?

So you admit it hasn't bottomed yet?

You have zero idea of how ChainLink works

just set up alerts with that fucking app

>doesnt understand my comment so he cant refute it
>y-you dont understand how chainLink works!

kek delusional just kys.

10 digit (1,000,000,000) total supply, you're never getting rich with shitlink

why?

>yfw a chinese whale from Binance owns 100 million link

>its just a dip bro

You think that a whale can get link and completely block other node operators out of the networks. there's nothing to refute. You're literally just objectively wrong

Feel free to kys

Nvm you dont understand anything about link or my comment.

how many idiot cry baby threads does this bag of shit need
dont you dumb fucks know what a stop loss is for fucks sake?

ONE CENT
MONDAY

This.

Gonna be as low as 8-10 cents for a while. Excellent buy opportunity there.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The more Link you have the more likely you are to be selected by the network to be a node

>From the Slack - “it will not be a requirement to have LINK tokens to run a node, but it will be an option, and it will be a metric which will increase the rest of the network’s willingness to use that node operation…which then translates to more payout for that node operator”

now how am i objectively wrong?