Intention Experiment

Alright Veeky Forums time for some pseudoscience.

Basically we need at least 8 anons (the more the better) to all focus their intent on a particular coin at a particular time. I don't care which coin, but we've all gotta agree on it.

You can use whatever visualisations help - imagining huge green candles, Veeky Forums flooded with pics of lambos, or even just the name of the coin or some shit. Important thing is that we're concentrating on the coin going up.

We can start at 03:00 UTC (40 minutes from now).

Who's keen?

so in, name the coin

Let me guess: Link

Fuck yeah. Tempted to say link just since it would be so obvious if it mooned, but may be a little tough for our first one.

XVG could be good - low volume and on a down trend with no obvious spikes up today.

no fuck link, pick something we can move easy. between 1-5 mil marketcap is the golden zone

I'll do it so long as it's OMG or Metalpay

you fucks cant pump a coin when the volume is so high, unless you trying to sell your bags i dont see the point

checked im in lets do odn

Any ideas? IOP? Bitbean?

dkmu psyops... is jimlad on board?

Piecoin and I'm in

Already started visualizing Bitcoin going to 8k and accidentally came. I'm good OP.

Pump Litecoin lads

Way too low volume. Lets go with IOP unless anyone has any objections/better ideas?

I'm in for the lolz, I also don't care which coin, just choose, as an idea litecoin seems an easy pick. Also for how long we should do it?

Alright I'm monitoring and in

Nice digits senpai. Lets do elix. Just had a huge pump and dump, market cap is crazy low, improving their website and releasing an app soon. We could will some nice gains I bet.

rupee? elixir? exn?

Lets say 5 minutes. My attention span isn't much longer than that.

fucking kek what the hell OP I'm in. I want you to say Link but I figure we need at least 800 anons to make a difference there. What is it?

checked! omg?

Want the best results? Go with a lower market cap coin. i would recommend something like BNB which is pretty far down atm.

I'm trying not to think about it in advance. For fast readers. IOP
Doesn't matter your attention span, just try. Please declare if you check in

fuckin idiots trying to pump omg, link, fuck off you need millions to do that. think lower cap

Going with IOP. If this makes even the slightest impact, we'll do ELIX in one hour, and LINK in two hours.

03:00 UTC, so 15 minutes to go. :)

Op decided IOP. We follow op because he created the movement. Swallow your ego and try we might try your coin next

big if it works

i like it, im in

Boom. Let’s do this anons

Ok. In. IOP currently at ~40100 sats

OK for the placebo effect double-blind trial, fifteen of us should simultaneously think of IOP dooming and ending out with messy law suits and shattered blockfloios. I've started already.

10 minutes iop

somebody post a fake update on reddit for IOP

10 minutes to go :)

I have no idea what this coin is, so a bit of background below from their site that may help with focusing intent.

What is the Internet of People?

The Internet of People (IoP) is a complete infrastructure for apps and payments that is not server based. Instead, it is completely decentralized and based on nodes. Those nodes could run on home computers or even smaller devices like a Raspberry Pi (fully) or smartphone (in part).

The IoP token is a currency that is used for payments on the IoP. It also grants holders a share in the Internet of People as a decentralized autonomous organisation (DAO).

I heard this shit on coast to coast am.

in at 40000 sats. get reddit in on this

You and I have similar tastes - I heard it on Mysterious Universe this morning

5 minutes to go.

If you want to use a mantra or some kind of words, try this:

"My intention is that the coin Internet of People will rise in value and volume sharply, making all anons rich."

5 mins IOP. Focus your mind on in. No need to push like you were pooping a brick, except if you like it

kek'd

this. anons should shill on reddit to get them to boost it up, also any other places with big crypto communities

INFORM REDDITTTTT

Is someone in australia.? I feel a strong vibe coming from Australia.. Australia or Austria.... Oceania?

Lets do this, 20 seconds :)

Yes sir

the whole trick is to completely relax and visualize what you want like green candlesticks and hold the picture in your mind as well as a mantra you repeat

Alright. Imma start, see what happens in 5 mins

also you have to believe it will work 100% or it wont dont let your monkey brain tell you this is stupid

So IoP?

so how long are we planning on doing this for?

Aus checkin in

I’m pickle riick! Pickle reeeeeeee

what are some specific subreddits to promote this on, also should we put it on other boards?

yes

Idk I'm going for 10 minutes

kek, right after 5 minutes it dips

SubStratum is on a major BTC dip. Decentralized internet token with a great team. Even if we don't agree on this i'd recommend people check out the project anyway. I've big expectations

I put 5 minutes in, the longer the better though. I've never done this kind of thing before so not a clue honestly.

Felt weird doing it, I started giggling half way through lol

Now we wait to see if it did anything I guess?

It just dipped, kek. Meme magic Imma right?

mate!

Waiiit!! We doing IOP?

yes

>lets just wish ourselves rich!

Veeky Forums - Business & Finance

Can we do IOP and then ODN? ODIN bros need a break....

it doesnt work if you doubt it. Its honestly a practice and everyone goes through the this gay wtf am I doing stage. But you will see results if you do it earnestly

You guys should do it with ARK since we're the most delusional, so we'll be the best at visualizing huge green candles and lambos.

Will be interesting to see how the coin performs over the next hour. I'll keep that good intent flowing for a while since there seems to be a few stragglers here. :)

honestly this. I feel like affirmations should go hand in hand with arkies

Welp, goodbye anons. At least it gave me a few chuckles. Hope the meme magic works next time

If people are keen to keep trying, then we'll do ELIX at 04:00 UTC, LINK at 05:00, ODN at 06:00, and ARK at 07:00.

I'm more than happy to keep trying until someone gets rich thanks to the hivemind.

already settled on iop

elix could work, link and ark there is no fucking way. the volume is beyond a few paranoid anons

IOP starts now, price shifting.

im still in on this, maybe start another thread? lets do something with an even smaller market cap!

We'll do ELIX next. May as well keep the same thread for now, gotta keep them quads.

For ELIX lets try something different - we'll have a target price and we'll all focus on it hitting that particular price. Something realistic but beyond the recent fluctuations.

Looking at the history - maybe 1500 sats?

I won't be buying into this one first, might make a difference if the intent is more virtuous.

It wont why because I say it wont

ELIX in 15 minutes. If anyone's still on board, we'll go with a focus on 1500 sats, and maybe some general positive thoughts for those unlucky bagholders.

I'll be monitoring all coins we try this on over the next 24 hours and will update with results tomorrow.

Shittest post i ever seen

5 minutes till ELIX. Lets give those hodlers some hope.

Alright, ELIX time. I have no idea if anyone's still on this shit, but I'm gonna mentally pump it.

hmmmmmmm

Took long enough :)

Guess there's some lag

Link it is you niggerfaggots

New thread \/