Daily Reminder: Marriage is a bad deal for men

Women are the shitcoins of life, best to just pump & dump them.

Marriage is the betacuck faggot's way of buying a shitcoin at ATH and bagholding until either divorce or death.

Once women get what they want (stability, house, expensive wedding/ring) they will inevitably get bored and demand next level wants, e.g. expensive travel, more luxurious home. Family, kids, tradition, legacy, being a faithful wife and mom are the last things on their mind, and most divorces are initiated by the wife even though she cheated.

This is relevant to Veeky Forums because marriage is a contract, you are bringing the state and fedgov into your relationship, for what...tax benefits? tax benefits are offset by the higher cost of being in that married relationship.

Only great men should have a family and kids. Only great men of accomplishment, men of means, men of strength and intellect. If you're a weak man, you should not have kids, because your wife will end up hating you, you'll struggle to provide for your family, and you kids will end up as wagecucks just like you, and your kids will probably not respect you. Besides, the world is overpopulated with low quality people. We don't need more mouths to feed.

This is a warning. You have been warned.

Look at Elon Musk as an example. He's a famous billionaire with a hot wife and yet still could not get it to work for whatever reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/relationships/marriage-is-not-a-social-prescription-part-i/
isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/marriage-is-not-a-social-prescription-part-ii/
isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/relationships/marriage-choosing-consciously/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198521/Billionaire-Elon-Musk-endured-psychological-torture-father-told-wife-fired-married-22-year-old-VIRGIN-met-London-club-telling-wanted-rocket.html
youtu.be/CwaNFOtiFkY?t=117
youtu.be/EGxO6BiVcmY?t=2548
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you get laid first before you lecture us on a portion of the human population that you only know of from the way she microwaves your tendies.

And the reason Elon Musk couldn't get it to work is because he's a workaholic autismo.

OMG pump and dumps so classic!

>being a genetic dead end
how about no

this isn't a biz related topic you maladjusted dumb ass

Or maybe family court will bend ya right over and take your kids way, while saying "tis in da best interest of de child. mmmkay mmm yes drugs around de child n welfare is de best for dem kiddies"

While your lawyer is laughing his way to the bank telling you, hey boi for an extra 2.5k I can drop dat child support down by 3.50.

Gets better.

Whenever you tell people. People be like well ya shoulda worn a condom dur hur or well ya shoulda known de mom always wins.

> tmw the government knows what's best for kids
> Hitler and the SS knew too

go ahead, get married and have kids if you think your genes are worth passing on, dumbfuck.

no where did i say that ALL men should not get married. i specifically have a section about how only great men should have a family.

if you think you're great, and there's some sort of proof of that in your social circle, then ok, go for it then.

but if you're just some average joe schmore worthless employee #978371 and tax payer #917360 then you're going to bring more misery into this world by having kids. they will just repeat the cycle. your sons will wagecuck to survive, want pussy, etc. your daughters will be either sluts or feminist cunts. what a beautiful biological cycle.

but if you're a true aristocrat with land and an estate, then i specifically said that those are the types of men who should have kids and a family because they can afford to.

if you're fucking on Veeky Forums right now shitposting on a friday night, most likely you're just as "maladjusted" as i am you dumbcunt.

Just an FYI paying for a sergeant ($100k) is cheaper than divorce or family court to keep the bloodline going. Ontop of that you get to pick the mother's creds. Meaning you're not gonna have a retard as a kid n can have an actual breeded kid born from the best n brightest.

That's the future.

>genetic dead end

what does this mean and why does it matter? your great-grandkids won't even know your name, and that's if you have any.

>sergeant
*surrogate

this guy gets it.

No he used it correctly. It's just semantics.

How do I buy this coin?

>microwave
your mom didn't love you at all did she

it means you won't have grandkids and your blood line ends
you were fruit that never ripened to seed
a waste of water and nutrients to the tree of life

>Once women get what they want (stability, house, expensive wedding/ring) they will inevitably get bored and demand next level wants, e.g. expensive travel, more luxurious home. Family, kids, tradition, legacy, being a faithful wife and mom are the last things on their mind, and most divorces are initiated by the wife even though she cheated.
Found your problem. You should never give a fuck about what the cunt wants, only what she needs. She needs safety, stability, food on the table, emotional support, maybe kids and thats about it. If you start giving into her wants you have already fucking lost, enjoy her becoming "bored" with you you pussy mangina faggot

here's another weird example from jewlywood, california.

a pretty young actress, successful, fertile, and yet she's unhappy and now she's a lesbian who makes herself look unattractive.

we live in a sick society, and many people, especially women, are becoming corrupted. i'm not saying i'm perfect. i've become a weird hermit who just cares about crypto. but that's not really the point. notice how people who hate on this thread immediately attack me, some faceless user, instead of presenting clear arguments or counterexamples.

Im betting he confessed when he was fucking her, and she figured out he was conman not a brilliant science wizrd space travel man

ur dumb user

heh, i'm 29 and have never cared what a woman "wants" beyond just the basic necessities. your point is exactly what needs to be said.

>people are fruits
>tree of life

what the fuck does any of that mean dude. do you huff paint?

At the very least, don’t get married unil you are AT LEAST 35 and have acheived something in life

>but that's not really the point. notice how people who hate on this thread immediately attack me, some faceless user, instead of presenting clear arguments or counterexamples.
That's because you're not on the topic of how to make money. You're spilling over /pol/ when you should be /profit/

Also how do you know she's unhappy?
What does "society is becoming corrupted" mean? Compared to when? In what way? No. Actually i don't want to hear it - because that's not a Veeky Forums topic.

> on this thread immediately attack me, some faceless user, instead of presenting clear arguments or counterexamples.
Your arguments are so broadstroke that there isn't any substance to actually attack.

Also you're you're fast showing your not actually interested in speaking about relationships as liabilities and really just getting on your soap box. I want to learn about how to make money you off-topic cunt.

Getting married increases your costs without a (comparable) increase in revenue (since women never go for men who earn less).

Getting married reduces profitability, especially having kids.

Happy now?

Here is a perspective from an Indian Mystic
Makes sense to me.

"You must see, first of all, whether for you as a person, the need for a partnership is important or just a passing thing. I would say, at least 25 to 30 per cent of the people do not need to even go in that direction because it is just a passing interest. For another 30 to 40 per cent, it may be a little longer and they get into this. For 10 to 12 years they feel good and after that they think it’s a burden. But there are some people for whom the need is very strong. About 25 to 30 per cent need partnerships for a much longer period; they definitely need to get into such arrangements." Sadhguru

isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/relationships/marriage-is-not-a-social-prescription-part-i/

isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/marriage-is-not-a-social-prescription-part-ii/

isha.sadhguru.org/blog/lifestyle/relationships/marriage-choosing-consciously/

>poltard terrible with women, they reject him for chad
>cry on /pol/ with other beta failures
>blame women in his echo chamber
>sits in his room all day refreshing pol while memeing, and shitting on blacks, jews, and women
>nope nothing wrong with the poltard, its all societies fault

meanwhile

>chad fucks women every weekend (including poltards crush)
>chad gets tired of that life, meets a nice girl
>shes sweet, traditional, really loves him
>chad has 3 kids with her
>chad is happy, his wife is faithful, they grow old together

The poltard is a beta cuck, just read these posts and on /pol/. Ask yourself, is this normal? Would a NORMAL or SUCCESSFUL person cry and complain like the average poltard?

NO. BETTER YOURSELF, LOOK INWARD. GET OUT OF THE PITY PARTY

fuck poltards are absolutely pathetic, need to be castrated

>Women are the shitcoins of life

kek

Sweetie. Stop.

If you have $100,000 and someone told you how not to lose it.

Isn't that nice FINANCIAL ADVICE?

Well, that wasn't my experience -- woman here. I earned more than my hubby of 24 years. I didn't care. He was my best friend. He got head/neck cancer not long ago. I closed my biz, left a part-time job to care for him for more than a year. When he announced right after his diagnosis that he had more bad news -- his biz had problems and he had decided to cancel life insurance and health insurance for 6 months (cancer came at 3 months ) -- so I used all the money I had in savings to pay for his medical treatments. Now I'm starting over. You need to find better women to know. We do exist.

>woman here

stopped reading here

I don't care about that, I want to know how to INCREASE revenue.

Also anecdotally my parents and my cousin are examples of women who earned more than their husbands so... uhhh yeah.

this

I don't have 100,000. Why the fuck am I here? To ward of the dangers of long-term vagina? NO. BECAUSE I WANT FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE.

I would love to be in the position where I had a fortune to risk!

And yes, he died...here at home, with me. No sympathy needed. Just trying to drive point home that if you always see the grundge on the river you'll never see the beauty of the river. Some people always see half-full glasses.. it baffles me.

> You need to find better women to know. > We do exist.

Didn't know the mentally challenged browsed here (gender fluid).

Was attacking the point that this topic isn't /pol/ tier and is very much Veeky Forums tier as it protains to your current and future self.

If you could prevent your wages being garnished for thinking with the wrong head. Wouldn't you wanna know?

Please fuck off beta white knight cucker.

"This is not a social prescription – everybody gets married or nobody gets married. It is not going to work that way. As an individual, how strong are your needs? Is this some kind of a passing need that you can easily go beyond? If it is, don’t get married, I’m telling you. Because it is not worth getting tied up. If you do, it’s not just two people but a family that has to face the consequences. I’m not saying marriage is wrong. Do you want it, that’s the question. Each individual should consider this for himself or herself. Not by the social norm." Sadhguru

You're obviously older than the average Veeky Forums user. Things have changed a lot in the last quarter century, largely for the worst.

where did you come from?

also satan numbers

it's not off-topic, fuckface, because last time i checked marriage has direct impact on one's finances.

this is Business & Finance is it not.
if you're young and aiming to make $$$ would you like good advice about focusing on achieving success, or shitty advice that says: you should have a gf, fall in love, get married, and spend the rest of your life wagecucking.

let me ask you this: is it easier or harder to start your own business if you are married.

there was some user in another thread saying how he had to ASK PERMISSION from his gf to quit his job and trade crypto full-time. another sad, pathetic example of men having their freedom and options limited because they are "in a relationship" which is part of the whole getting to marriage path.

i'm not trying to sound like some pussy-slaying chad by my reference to pump and dumps. i've had dry spells, i've fucked fatties, older women, and prostitutes. doesn't matter.

what matters is the key point: marriage is a bad deal for men, in general. that is a broad statement, absolutely. are there marriages and families that succeed? absolutely. are there husband-wife partnerships that are great for them, their family, and their business? yes. but in general, if you're some faggot wagecuck average joe, you should not even be concerned with having a wife and kids yet, BECAUSE cost of living is so high now, that you'll be digging yourself in more financial problems than benefits.

Always thought about hiding my assets in crypto once I decide to get married.

>Was attacking the point that this topic isn't /pol/ tier and is very much Veeky Forums tier as it protains to your current and future self.
Except this thread is clearly a thinly veiled morality thread. And you know it.

>If you could prevent your wages being garnished for thinking with the wrong head. Wouldn't you wanna know?
Oh yeah, nah because it's never occurred to me that having dependents might cost me money. THANK YOU OH MIGHTY user FOR YOUR TOTALLY ORIGINAL INSIGHT THAT NO ONE HAS EVER SAID BEFORE. I BOW BEFORE THE MIGHTY INGENUITY OF YOUR MIND. PLEASE WHAT OTHER WISDOM MIGHT YOU BESTOW UPON ME - PERHAPS THAT STOCK MARKETS FLUCTUATE? THAT CARS DEPRECIATE IN VALUE?
How about you tell me something new?

>Please fuck off beta white knight cucker.
Sure fire way to admit you're losing an argument.

why not start now, it is another incentive to get married

>it's not off-topic, fuckface, because last time i checked marriage has direct impact on one's finances.
So does any pursuit in life, Holidays, buying a kayak, going out for regular dinners with friends...

>if you're young and aiming to make $$$ would you like good advice about focusing on achieving success
I fail to see how you provided that advice.

>let me ask you this: is it easier or harder to start your own business if you are married.
Ever heard of a "mom and pop store". Actually this isn't a dichotomous question, there is no catch all answer. Depends on the nature of the business.

>there was some user in another thread saying how he had to ASK PERMISSION from his gf to quit his job and trade crypto full-time. another sad, pathetic example of men having their freedom and options limited because they are "in a relationship" which is part of the whole getting to marriage path.
What's your point? I mean considering it was his girlfriend he has voluntarily given the reigns of his life to another person, people like that will always find someone to watch over them: a mentor, a girlfriend, a parent, an uncle...

>i'm not trying to sound like some pussy-slaying chad by my reference to pump and dumps. i've had dry spells, i've fucked fatties, older women, and prostitutes. doesn't matter.
Oh it shows you're not a chad.

> yes. but in general, if you're some faggot wagecuck average joe, you should not even be concerned with having a wife and kids yet, BECAUSE cost of living is so high now, that you'll be digging yourself in more financial problems than benefits.
Dude. I'm a NEET right now, so literally any marriage would be marrying UP for me right now.

But what really pisses me off is this vitriol against marriage, which like, is not even a pertinent or salient topic. Like I've said in an earlier post - I would love, LOVE to be in the position where I wasn't wagecucking and had a potential situation where I was rich and getting/not getting married

>why not start now, it is another incentive to get married
I'm trying my damndest. I'm a guy who believes that none of this shit matters if you don't have children, or else I'd just fuck college girls the rest of my life. You either go all in or you don't.

yo this shit is too funny Veeky Forums
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3198521/Billionaire-Elon-Musk-endured-psychological-torture-father-told-wife-fired-married-22-year-old-VIRGIN-met-London-club-telling-wanted-rocket.html

approximately half of marriages end in divorce, bucko. and divorce rate is rising, even in "traditional majority white, religious" countries like Russia. these are facts, jack.

and my point about how it's bad to have kids if you're some schmuck wageslave is yes, moral, because it's fucked up to start a family if you can't afford to do so, or you are barely capable of doing so.

look at Gordon Ramsey, that guy has 4 kids and yet he continues to haul ass opening more restaurants and doing more shows. here's an example of someone who DESERVES to have kids, because he can afford it, and because he has achieved the means to sustain a family comfortably without having work stress negatively affect his family.

in contrast, my dad was always working overtime just to support our family and now he lords that over our heads as if we owe him some sort of debt.

So yes, this is a financial issue. it's a financial issue that is not 100% strictly financial, so that pisses you off, because it overlaps into issues like relationships and morality, etc.

if you wanna know how to MAKE MONEY just buy low and sell high. find a solid fucking company to invest in, that solves a real problem in the world, that has a product/solution that is in demand or will be in demand, then wait until the price drops near a low to invest in its shares or coins. it's not hard fucko.

you're on FUCKING Veeky Forums and think this place has to have serious, carefully delineated boards and factual information on how to invest? lel. just look at all the people getting rekt in LINK, and chainlink was highly recommended on Veeky Forums for the past several weeks.

>if you wanna know how to MAKE MONEY just buy low and sell high. find a solid fucking company to invest in, that solves a real problem in the world, that has a product/solution that is in demand or will be in demand, then wait until the price drops near a low to invest in its shares or coins. it's not hard fucko.
It is when you only have 1k in liquidity.

>you're on FUCKING Veeky Forums and think this place has to have serious, carefully delineated boards and factual information on how to invest? lel. just look at all the people getting rekt in LINK, and chainlink was highly recommended on Veeky Forums for the past several weeks.
This is precisely why I take exception to this kind of thread which you ADMIT has a moral dimension. I sat idly buy while I watched people fall for that tenuous rumor - tried to play dumb and ask questions because obviously there was a little bit of FOMO, only to confirm my suspicions it was a P&D. And that the entire board at first, was wrapped up in this, now has gone all pink wojack on us.

There is no more actual content about finances, business - AND YOU'RE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO HELP THAT.

I thought I was the only woman on this board. I am sorry for your loss.

>Starter wife: Justine viewed Musk as her conquering hero but at their wedding reception, she saw a different face. He pulled her close and told her, 'I am the alpha in this relationship'

>That headline

LMAO

what is this shit... he sounds like someone who would come here.

w-wait does he browse our basket weaving forum? did he read that mean shit we said about him being a fraud?

is he going to send people to kill me?

>He had tirades at suppliers who let him down and talked of balls being chopped off or and other violent or sexual acts.

I want nothing to do with marriage. No cozy comfort fantasies for me.

I'm sorry for your loss (of having a penis).

>>Interjecting
Good comeback faggot, Come up with something original when you get enough oxygen out of your basement.

So you're saying you're a weak man

No need for sympathy. I have one. Just not attached to me.

EPIC

op here, not sure if my ID stayed the same. yes, i come from poor parents. my dad is a weak, dumb man who spent his entire life as a wageslave only to get laidoff and then be a faggot and pressure his kids to succeed so they can take care of him. i have at least half his genes, so therefore i am a weak and dumb man. if somehow i turn my life around and prove otherwise, then maybe i'll consider the wife + kids path but right now it's not even an option.

at least i'm honest.

not everyone loves their parents, not everyone is thankful for being born. i was born a slave, at least i'll die free.

>then maybe i'll consider the wife + kids path but right now it's not even an option.

i should add, i would only do this outside the USA and similar countries with divorce laws that fuck the husband over. really unlikely i will turn my life around and have wife + kids but if i do it would be in some small community in a remote traditional country without Westernized faggotry destroying the minds of the men and women.

Not gonna lie this legit makes me not want to have a wife.

>i am a weak
no shit
cry me a fucking river
this isnt a fucking biz topic
go fuck yourself

uh oh every one, there's a new sheriff in town and he's carefully reading all threads to make sure they are 100% Veeky Forums topics.

eat shit niglet, around 95% of the threads on Veeky Forums are just pure shitposts, whinning about crypto loss or jokes.

my thread actually presents an issue an opened the discussion up instead of the usual "boo hoo i could've bought 7900 btc in 2011 but instead i bought a motorcycle" like the other thread.

again, i welcome you to fuck off this thread if you hate it so much you little faggot.

I know this is internet and Veeky Forums...but please go out and meet some women, treat people like you would want to be treated, let go of these stereotypes, get to know them, understand them or at least try to. Laugh, cry, fuck, break up and do it all over again. There are amazing women (and men) out there that can make your existence on this planet a little bit less miserable for a few moments and you will realize that you are better off for having them in your life than not. Even if it is not forever.

Now go and send me some BTC so I can dump it on link:

17LELy2eVfXjSBKhhZYrn4X1raMmbnmXsg

Or not

In Nietzsche's Overman:

Man should be more ambitious. greedy and has a greater will to power above all beings. He should marry not for pleasure alone but for his own personal gains. He should marry a woman that he admired with characteristics that he lacks; a woman that is competent and has ambitions as well. Together they should support each other's will to power. He doesn't mingle with the weak. He doesn't underestimate the effects of pessimistic, unambitious, or disorganized people. If someone isn’t making you stronger, they’re making you weaker.

So if a great man mingled with the weak for too long (e.g. marrying an incompetent wife), he ceases to become a great man.

In Christianity, the overman's way of life is considered evil and immoral. Being weak, honest and meek is considered good. In Christianity, good and evil exist. In Nietzsche, good and evil doesn't exist, what's good from you can be evil from others so there's no precise definition of good and evil, it can't exist. In the eyes of nature, there's only competent and incompetent.

In the past, Christianity is a poor man's religion that teaches a very poor mindset. Nowadays, this is the mindset of most people. and they considered the overman as evil to justify their weak mindset.

Drop it, OP. You are not wrong, but this is not strictly Veeky Forums related. Also, people don't like to be confronted with shit that cuts too deep.

They'll learn, most of them anyway.

>this is not strictly Veeky Forums related

Someone needs to implement marriages into smart contracts. That would be hilarious.

People would be trying to save their marriages just to prevent a crypto currency from tanking. It would be so beautiful

Kek, that might actually work.

this guy fucking gets it.

end /thread
end discussion
i will stop shitpoasting this topic since some Veeky Forumsfags are annoyed.

i leave you with one funnyass example, look up mike cernovich if you've never heard of him. he married, and his first wife was the first in-house attorney for facebook, so when he divorced her mike was the one who got a fat alimony pay out. so in that case, marriage was NOT a bad deal for the man.

anyway, my message has been lost on a lot of brainlets here so i will just leave with that example. it is a very relevant example for Veeky Forums.

Underrated post

spotted the feminist.

>Look at Elon Musk as an example. He's a famous billionaire with a hot wife and yet still could not get it to work for whatever reason.
Good riddance. She was inhibiting mankind's progress.

Only a fools would still marry a western white woman. Especially American women are degenerate and ugly.
I went for a slav woman, married at 21 years and am 34 now.

>Together they should support each other's will to power.

Honestly, this is one of the most powerful form of love/marriage.

One of the best example of this is Tyrell and Joanna Wellick's relationship in Mr. R0bot.

gif related:
gfycat d0t com/FormalEnchantedAlbacoretuna

They support, trust and respect each other because they know their competent enough to achieve their goals.

redpills on Nietzsche and economic/societal morality

youtu.be/CwaNFOtiFkY?t=117
youtu.be/EGxO6BiVcmY?t=2548

Are you Jamacan or something?

Nihilism and will to power are pure bluepill. The meek are virtuous in Christianity IF they realize they are "dust", not just by virtue of being poor. The point is everyone is weak, those selling you this "muh big dick", "muh big moniez", "muh big muscles", "muh beautiful womminz" are selling you illusions to keep you distracted while you waste your life away while not knowing what the fucking point of everything you ever did was in the first place.

Marriage is a bad deal for men but cucks are going to cuck.

They feel "less of a man" if they're single

This is a good daily thread even though cucks gonna cuck, let me donate $5oo to my favorite dumb cunt twtich streamer who won't even show me tits

meanwhile, in reality
>majority of marriages fail
>divorce courts throw out prenups so youre never safe
>they are also prone to side with the mother in who gets the children
>fucking alimony
>white birth rates are below replacement level in every country

you can put your fingers in your ears and keep crying about /pol/ but that wont make everything alright, sorry. youre completely delusional

he married his wife twice, so he can't be llokeda t as a sane example

It's not like you're an x men or something. The world is not going to lose out by having less people with your genes.

that looks like the evil cunt from mr. robot