Vertcoin (VTC) going for it again. Ride the wave and sell around 50k sats, wait for dip, rinse > repeat

Vertcoin (VTC) going for it again. Ride the wave and sell around 50k sats, wait for dip, rinse > repeat.

TOR wallet dropping this week, can atomic swap with LTC, just got Ledger Nano support, what the fuck are you waiting for???????

been in since 1.16 comfy as fuq!

Those two green IDs foreshadow wealth boys. Sold some of my stack at 38k sats, bought some back in at 30k comfy af.

Vertcoin on ledger comfy as fuck

I don't even want to risk selling/buying the dip

Vert could easily rocket to $10+ any time.

agreed mostly; generally speaking this year it seems to retrace a lot. I bought at 20k not too long ago, sold at 39, but missed the 30k dip. got in at 35, enjoying these gains in the middle of all the blood.

I might not sell for a while this time, but if it goes up way too fast (like 50k tonight) I will sell a little.

Fuck off back to your paid moonshot group you cunt.

No one is buying your shitcoins just like no one bought your zclassic bags yesterday.

Explain why vert is a bad coin.

Give me 3 reasons why your coins are better than it.

Protip: you can't.

im in on this as well. we're still early in this pump LET'S GO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've never touched Zclassic.

Every fucking alt is getting destroyed except for this. VTC was lower during the BTC rally into 5k; this shit is not fucking stopping. again, if you buy, be wary because it's on the higher side right now, but it's not going back into the low 30's again.

When should we sell?

could easily hit 55k-60k sat tonight. this volume is just getting bigger and bigger and sell walls are getting smaller. i dont think the fomo has hit yet.

if you really want to set a sell I'd say 60k

no reason it can't go to 75k+ though so just hold

Charts are still looking good. Ride the wave

LETS GOOOO MOOOOONNNNIINNGGG

just not sure if its similarity to bitcoin gold is gonna help it or harm it

OP here. I have a bunch of Vertcoin that I bought at 50 cents that it's cold storage for at least a year. I think this coin has huge potential.

but, I also have a trading stash, where I try to catch the volatility and make some easy 25-50%. I bought a new stash at 35k and I think this rally will go to 45k min, 50k tops in the short term (today-tomorrow), so I'd say somewhere between there.

but if yr one of those iron hand hodlers; you might actually be okay just holding this one. but for my trade stash I'm aiming for 50k, and 45k if it starts running out of fuel.

holy shit its mooning

im selling at 73k or not at all, fuck it. Don't mind holding this coin.

nice, we just tapped 40k! when I made this thread it was only 35k. lets goo

could we see 100k sat tonight? really bullish signals

I mean it's crypto, so there's a chance, but that would need some sort of massive news announcement or something to pull that off. I think you should keep your eyes set on a reasonable target (45-50k), wait for it to go down, and buy back in again cheaper

Yes goy buy at all time high

all time high. this is mooning. holy shit

This seems like a great coin to hold on to long term honestly. Maybe good for some quick cash early but holding on until it gets much higher might really be the play

It's my newest long term hold. ETC is my other (dying) hold, but this one actually is popping off. I have a bunch in storage, but right now I'm just riding this moon and hopefully netting an easy 30-40% today alone in vtc!

I made 30$ in 90 seconds in this shit market im scared im out dont want to lose my btc

nice!

Looks like it just fell back to 38 too; so nice move. I think I might buy a little more here, but might see if the selling accelerates and goes to 37. I think it goes back and stays above 40k shortly.

I'm out too. Know when to walk away

and it's back over 40k. might have missed that quick dip.

for those of you taking off with profits, enjoy, for those of you sticking around to make a little more, let's do this!!!

>biz buys ATH, episode 1000

I love how Veeky Forums always documents their green candle buys and then subsequently start to post pink wojacks.

Haha remember all those idiots that bought BTC at its ATH of $5k. What morons, so many wojacks

its fucking funny how there were absolutely 0 threads about vertcoin when VTC retracted below $1 the other day. and now that's been popping for days, people start to notice.

the same can be said about ZEN. I've been here every day and have only seen 1 thread about ZEN before that whole palm beach report bullshit sent it skyrocketing.

more evidence to suggest that Veeky Forums is not exactly the cutting edge. bunch of fucking lemmings. groupthink.

yup except for that 1 time that its not gotta be able to separate the wheat from the chaff

fucking this. There wasn't any talk about VTC on this board until after it was at $2

yep...at the very least someone could've said, "hey, look, VTC gained 10% off low, that confirms a possible shift to uptrend. it looks like it hit a higher low, too."

instead we got 173 threads about LINK every day.

i don't expect someone to hold my hand and tell me exactly what to do, but it would be nice to see some good tips on this fucking board at least once in a while.

and it's dumping right now

Buy the dip.

Retrace to 2, buy then watch it shoot to 5, then 10+ in December when block reward halving occurs. FUCKING MONEY BAG GOYIMs

and it's off... again?

Yeah, I sold hoping to buy in cheaper once it peaked. How it always goes when I try this. Fuck it, I'll set a buy order for about 2.05 and hope this shit starts correcting again.

OP here, I'm really hoping for a retrace back down to the ~1.xx zone... not too long ago it was under 20k sats. I want to hope it can go back there again so I can snag a ton.

Yeah, I've gone in and out a few times on this coin recently. I think the next time,if it drops down, I'll buy in and hold for a while. It's been one of the most reliable coins I've been in on.

I'm pretty confident vert is going for 60k

keeps bouncing around into the 40's. I'm starting to think this is going to reach the 60's this weekend.

yeah i doubled my initial investment. gonna wait back for the dip then jump back in. its had reliable gains when its up and down for the past few days. shit if it goes 10 bucks ill be so happy

VTC all time high is around 0.01 BTC. Current price is far below that.

market cap was much smaller than though. havent done the math to figure the % difference but yeah it would be nice at 4.51.

Where do you guys think I should re-place my buy order for the weekend? I was thinking like 34k?

probaby at the lowest 29k,

I really would only sell profit and buy every dip.
I see now reason why it can't go past 10$