ChainLink Research

drive.google.com/file/d/0B006MkpdW2lVMzVETEQyZlM1ZHM/view

not clicking on that nice try

let it die honorably, its over, sell and move on the next shitcoin shilled on here.

Aaaaaaaaaarghhhhhh! All.my LINK is gone dont click that link

The ones ignoring quality posts like this are the ones who will be sticking markers up their ass holes in Q1 2018 for 1 LINK. Bunch of spaztic day traders. That is all this board is now.

>rent free

ahh no my link

I'm not in LINK yet, but that's a pretty good rundown. Followed.

>spaztic day traders

direct hit. you know me so well, user.

MY LINKS ARE GONE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Atleast change the Micrososoft one to the Bletchly page.

I've made a little program that monitors Twitter and reports the real-time share of Tweets for different cryptos, and currently ChainLink is being mentioned on par with BCH and Ripple (each averaging 0-4 Tweets per minute). Probably meaningless right now, but it's been growing over the last few hours. Next I'm going to compute the relative reach of each Tweet and collate that into a real-time "awareness" metric for each crypto.

That's a neat idea. Would love to see metrics like this more often

wanna share the program? do you have an eventregistry acct?

Is there actually any reason to be suspicious of hyperlinks on Veeky Forums? Does it only cause a problem if you have money on ED?

My end goal is to build a real-time multidimensional network (graph of nodes) representing each user who's tweets are captured and their tweets, and how they relate to each other. Then I can do some magic to figure out who the influencers are and test if that's a viable means of predicting market fluctuations. Should also be able to monitor aggregate sentiment for each crypto in real-time, and other things.

I might share it at some point, maybe subscription based, not sure yet. I don't have an Event Registry account, I used to though. That's something I might add if this gets interesting enough.

Whats to stop whales from setting up Nodes, scrapping data and offering it them selves getting bigger in the process and crowding out smaller data offerers? If smaller data offerers get pushed out how could this be an effective trustless system. Link actually encourages centralization.

that's really fucking cool, user

People actually got their Etherdelta tokens stolen by a fake tumblr link with a hidden script.

M Y L I N K S

actually wait, thanks for taking those off my hand

Real fuckin neato

Thanks for the document, OP. Great work.

I think Chainlink is a great project and a much needed concept but what's to encourage SWIFT to actually use our Chainlink token or a public blockchain?

That's one of the reasons ChainLink is so strong. Even if their have their own proprietary blockchain, ChainLink will still be the best way to link data to it. "But why wouldn't they just make their own decentralised Oracle service?"

Because ChainLink has done it. Why go through all that when you already have the guys who have created this system under your wing?

FWIW an user posted some old Eth threads the other day, and tellingly one of the most common criticisms was "Bitcoin will just incorporate smart contracts." Don't underestimate FMA and being the experts in the field.

thank you. good job. I will definitely buy this dip. those are are fudding will also be buying this dip. guaranteed. they just want it at a lower price.

Keep us posted on your progress with this, thanks user

Day traders are just future suicides.

At least their family's will find their wallets and get rich.

where can i follow more of your stuff? do you have a way to follow you?

Did you see the screenshot of the guy who sold Eth and didn't buy back in, because it hit $15 and he was waiting for it to go back down when it went to $100?

When's your ICO user and when can I invest $50k in tweettoken?

FUCK chain link.

Invest in Walton coin while it's still cheap.

>eth did it so my token must do it

LINK represents the same quantum leap in blockchain technology/applicability as ETH. I don't know a single other token at the moment that has anywhere near the future growth or adoption potential as LINK.

Wrong, link is a horrible solution to the oracle problem. The amount of Link you hold being able to influence the likely hood of being bid into the network is not good.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
PLEASE STOP NOOOOOOOOO

Yeah, I've seen it. Do you think he suicide?

LOL ETH KEKS
how that scaling solution coming?
they better hurry that trash up LOLOL

I take it you don't understand how BGP works, because the same kind of shenanigans can happen. At least LINK has staked coins backing their shit though. BGP is literally "oh, you claim to own a smaller block of IPs. you must have the most authority for this IP, cuz you manage less IPs and must be a pro about this one"

The whole internet is popsicle sticks and bubble gum friend.

Doing god’s Work user

>bgp is shit therefore if link is less shit it means its good!

not an argument idiot try again.

0xc55DaB73f7B6BFF44598Aa77B9dd7c401EA4f882

kek. I wish but I can't rip people off.

I made a Twitter @BizraeliTech, if I turn it into anything interesting I'll post updates there.

Great work OP.

Straight forward, and to the point. Great report.