Bitcoin up 2k in a month

>Bitcoin up 2k in a month

Yeah, this will end really well

>end
That's where you're wrong.

>Bitcoin up 1k in 2 days

how is this not a fucking bubble lmao

im scared biz bros

bitcoin ceased acting rationally, the fact that bitcoin fucking gold is leading this pump is pretty much proof that it's unnatural, if it was leading up to s2x, sure, both of those coins have some kind of backing and merit so there is money to be made there but bitcoin gold is a fucking joke, if it doesn't absolutely devastate bitcoin's value you will know for certain it's headed for a cataclysmic correction.

Wake up bitch this goes far deeper than Bitcoin Gold

2X is in a few weeks user lol, market is pricing it in now

I wanna see BTC dip to $3000 from here. I would legitimately celebrate

The fucking Bitcoin cabal needs to suffer, bros

It's only around %30 increase in price if you think about it. Alts do this shit everyday. this is crypto get ready for $1000 swings to be nothing

its gonna crash real fucking hard isn't it

THIS BUBBLE ISNT OVER UNTIL I'M RICH, REEEE

Agreed, they are dining with clueless normies, there is a price to pay for this.

$4700 lowest it will go

Oh yeah all the way to s2x where bitcoin catches up to the tech literally shitcoins had 2 years ago. But I heard within a century bitcoin will have smart contract tech so that I can spend literally $100 in mining fees to contribute to an ICO.

ONE SOMETHINGS GOT TO GIVE

you need to think about normies when you think about irrational price increases like this.

people are throwing money at this shit and don't know about hard forks, soft forks, smart contracts.

just like when VTC came out with asic resistance 2 years ago, literally no one cared. The best tech is not guaranteed to be adopted. you need to start thinking like a brainless moron, sometimes too much info is crippling.

Up 2k in 24 days

Brainless morons don't drive real investments, people with large capital do. When you build a foundation on the clueless who have 5 second attention spans you shouldn't be surprised to find you live on a foundation of sand and one day the surf comes in. The arguement you've made is the same as one used to justify participating in an actual honest to god ponzie scheme, it's all coke and hookers until it falls apart and people start eating eachother alive.

I... agree with you. But don't smart people with large capital already assume the price will drop before the fork, and that BTG is already assumed to be worthless?

I'm fucking spooked by this rise.

all it takes is something like bitconnect going down or tether getting fucky for a free fall. People assume that a mt gox type event will never happen again but there are any number of things now that could happen that could topple this insane spire that's being built up.

It's a meta game of chicken, sitting in it until the last minute before a dump yields the most profit, enough people know this and one up eachother enough and the meta game becomes more important than the reality on the ground, it's not longer about fundmentals, it's about pumping the price so that slow money enters and then whenever a big player pulls the plug it all ends before anyone that doesn't have an analyst full time and a low ping bot can escape without loss.

This can go on for some time.

this is going to be a tasty dip (crash?) to buy next week

That's my plan but I can't say I'll be surprised if the powers that be decide they'd rather keep the game up until the S2X fork.

>ID:FAT
Yes it will be very tasty indeed. Great time for me to start investing eh?

just a poor nocoiner. ignore them

Nobody knows. Anyone who tells you they do is lying or an idiot. Bet what you can afford to lose.

Bitcoin is going to $10k by years end.Remember that folks

Not with stability, if it's going to be swingy enough to hit 10k in 2 months it's going to first hit 4k.

>mfw i sold all alts into btc 2 days ago before this alt crash and btc pump
now the question is when to go into tether

If you buy scam tether your karma will cause the whole scam to collapse immediately.

That's already priced in...

Pretty simple. If it bounces off the trendline go into tether. If it passes through you're set.

it might be a scam but they haven't ran off with the money yet

it's because of the hard fork idiot. it's going to dump hard when everyone realizes people are buying the rumor and selling the news this time.

people were buying AND selling for the BCC fork because we didn't know what would happen. NOW WE DO so people are buying in for their free money. BTC is going to dump. YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKING WARNED.

kek'd

Random altcoin goes up 4x in a week.