Coworker oneitis fucked the new guy

>coworker oneitis fucked the new guy

what do? it hurts real bad

buy EMB

that's rough, man

Show her how much LINK you got

New guy probably holds LINK, that's why she banged him, he's a future billionaire.

You're entitled to nothing. So if you feel bad, it's because you didn't choose to make a move. you didn't make a move because you don't feel worthy. You don't feel worthy because you don't believe.

Try to believe

Fuck the new guys boipucci. That'll show him.

I feel like this is me from some sort of parallel universe, because I shit you not this happens to me on the daily. Not lately, so I know it's not me, but someone like me.

I hate myself

Hello Sir not familiar with this oneitis girl
she sounds a nice persanality.
maybe hooking up with man living the REQLIFESTYLE?

Eat or watch others eat.

Iktf bruh. Oneitis fked my bro from frat. Then he dumped her ass. She still wouldn't date me tho.

What's the worse that could happen
>Humiliated at work
>Demoted to picking up shit
>turn into the biggest laughing stock at said work

this

ive made moves and failed. to others, its real easy.
the rejections that hurt is
"hes a nice guy"
"hes not my type"

and then the worst is when they think you are gay after you made a move and quit.

Business and Finance. Get out

she didn't know you were interested because you never took an interest. is she supposed to be a mind reader? save your wunitis for psychic babes.

you must murder them both

this is the exact same fucking thread from earlier

get the fuck off this board

Buy some LINK and fuck the new guy to get back at her.

I dunno man if you're going to be all depressed like OP I think the risk of humiliation is worth it just to know where you stand. Unless you're such a pathetic, weak, neckbeard, nerdy worthless piece of shit that you know with 100% certainty you have no chance, in which case you should be taking active steps to repair those parts of yourself you find so abhorrent.

I've hooked up with girls at work, and been rejected by girls at work, it's rare for it to ruin your career. Most women are just normal, regular people. If you have a crush on one just as if she's single and if so, ask if she wants to go out. Most of the time they'll either just say yes/no and that's that, most are vindictive, they're not going to reject you and then go get you fired especially if you weren't being sleazy.

Also whats with the gay comment? If I ask a girl out and she's just like "not interested" sort of thing, why would I persist? Okay cool, whatever, moving on! I've expressed my interest, if she's not interested back that's completely fine, at least she knows where I stand, if she ever changes her mind it makes her approaching me that much easier and it keeps me out of the friendzone, in the meantime I move on to other people.

*meant to say most AREN'T vindictive

>having a oneitis
>Involving yourself sexually with coworkers

These are your problems

nice blog post casanova

fucking sage hide report this shit. fucking sick of it

blow your fucking brains out while you're at it. our lovely Veeky Forums once known for quality posts has turned to r9k bullshit. do us all a favour and kys. oh and you fags who are enabling this type of behaviour should do kys as well

Oneitis is literal cuck shit

Kys faggot

Buy DGB. Not even trolling.

stop being a fag

fuck her dad

stop caring about women and viewing them as people