Intention Experiment Part 2

Continuing from previous thread. Thanks to all those that participated. Didn't look good at first but we did see a bump on IOP about an hour after the experiment. No movement on ELIX but I think the thread died off so not sure how many were still on board.

For posterity:

IOP:
Price at start: 40000
Price during: 36000
Peak: 42670 one hour after experiment

ELIX:
Price at start: 1200
Price during: 1200
Peak: 1350 fifteen minutes after experiment (low volume)

Next up is Link at 05:00 UTC. There are a lot of hodlers here, so hopefully a lot more to contribute. Personally I don't have a stake in the coin, I'm not sure if that helps or not. Our target is a little higher here - need to spread the experiment out a bit.

To participate, all you need to is concentrate positive thoughts on bringing the price of the coin up. We'll set a target of 5000 sats, so just hold the image of the coin hitting that price in your mind. You can visualise huge green candles or concentrate on the feeling of joy that all those hodlers will feel. Whatever works best for you.

After Link, we'll be doing ODN at 06:00 and ARK at 07:00.

Wait, so what do we do? Why?

Just need to sit back, relax, and focus your thoughts on positive thoughts on the target coin. The more people the better, but it can work with groups as small as 8. Physical distance doesn't matter. What matters is that we all have the same focus at the same time.

20 minutes now :)

So ELIX had some interesting results not long after the last experiment:

15 minutes till Link :)

I'm in...
> 200k link
At least it will help me cope

Hell yeah. Need some more people in on this one, it'll be hard to buck Link's spiral down.

>Veeky Forums can't organize pnd's because of crab mentality
>does this shit instead

What if there are whales who will pump just for fun? Does that count?

Not sure, I'm gonna collect data overnight to see the results. I think we'll say if there's a notable change in trends then it's a success. If it's just a quick pump then it's notable, but not a success.

If there is third party news that breaks after the experiment, then that's a big success (even if it doesn't pump the price, like with Link lol)

5 minutes :)

I'm in. Let's do this.

was in the first run for IOP and returning this time for link. lets do this.
>pic name related

Hell yeah.

1 minute, then link to 5000 sats.

Lets make some bagholders cry tears of joy :)

Did the best I could, good luck you poor Linkbound bastards

can we break 4k?

I'm hungry otherwise if give you my energy

5k is the target :)

Was 3800 at start of the experiment. Last couple of coins had some lag time before any movement was seen, so difficult to say if it has any real impact.

IOP is back to when we started, but I'm looking more towards a daily change in trend.

Hope you get your moonshot!

my energy is a little low tonight boys I ejaculated 2 times today. Will have to participate at a later time. My light points are low need to accumulate more. If I participated in this it would have a noticeable effect but it would be akin to running your car with the pedal to the floor and 1 mile worth of gas in the tank.

When you ejaculate a lot of energy is generated in your genital chakra and expulsed through your top chakra. If you focus on bringing that energy back inside you you'll feel super-powered

Is this about the power of 8?

Yes sir, heard about it this morning, thought I'd see if we make some shit happen.

ODN coming up in 30 minutes, lets not set a target for this one, just randomly send green candles that way.

Nice! Good book. I've been doing intentions for my brother who has schizophrenia and overall he's been getting better.
I'm in!

Ohh shit, was intended for

Just checking in for first time today and I've got some newly acquired BTC deposited on Binance.

Give me exact times from now on who's doing what. It's 1:30 EST

Oh that is awesome! The author sounded so sincere in the podcast I heard her on. Like legit science driven mind exploring something that completely fucks with the materialist paradigm.

Will send some good thoughts your way too user :)

ODN is next in 25 minutes. Don't expect immediate gains, looking to more buck downward trends.

Looks like we're seeing some upward movement on Link already, so who knows what you'll see with ODN.

I got nothing to lose... other than this money. But fuck it, it's Friday. Let's do this shit.

I don't see any ODN?

Hell yeah!

After ARK at 07:00 I'll have to head out, hoping someone else can keep this going. Can either rotate through the four coins, or pick some others.

Ideally we'd give some hope to all the bagholders on Veeky Forums

Lets make everyone here rich cunts

Seems like LINK broke 4k for the first time in 7 hours, not bad so far. Is this something you're gonna do daily, OP? I'm all-in on LINK, but I'd like to help ALL bagholders.

I got absolutely killed on shitcoins the last few days so not gonna lie. Yeah. I want that.

You guys organize anywhere else on the regular? New to crypto here, but been doing stocks for years

Ah, it's Cryptopia/HitBTC. Not listed on Binance.

Sorry, I'm not invested in most of these coins so have no idea.

If you're stuck on Binance could grab some Link, as that's the one we just did. Otherwise jump to Ark on Bittrex.

There a Discord going or anything ?

Ripple when you guys are comfortable

This is the first time I've done anything like this. More than happy to keep the trend going and start another thread tomorrow, if no-one else gets there first :)

Ah shit, I haven't even heard of those. I'm on Kraken, Bittrex, and now Binance as of today thus far. Poloniex fuckin took all my selfies and then never approved me? I'm perpetually stuck waiting for verification

Oh GOD yes. I've been bagholding Ripple since my first day

I've read in other comments it can't be pumped though, takes way too much to move it

10 minutes till Obsidian :) Current price is 4765. No need to keep a specific target price in mind for this one, just picture them green candles and happy Obsidian holders.

Hell yeah, Ripple at 08:00 then? I won't be around but I've got a significant stake in XRP so I'll already be mentally pumping it

Obsidian time! Lets get ODN to the moon bizfriends

I'm in for ODN. I slightly mistimed it, hopefully it still works.

>Poloniex fuckin took all my selfies and then never approved me
lol you must be ugly as fuck

post selfie to confirm

So IOP is still down a bit, ELIX has made some good gains though. Link has definitely seen a switch in trends, will be interesting to see if that persists.

Now to wait and watch ODN :)

40 minutes before the ARKies can get on board for some hivemind fun

Alright Arkies, get ready. 15 minutes!

We'll set a target for Ark, not setting one on Obsidian didn't seem to help much.

65000 sats in 24 hours. Get those green candles front and centre in your mind.

10 minutes now :)

Ark time in 1 minute! Anyone still going here?

Alrighty I'm out now. If any of you guys are still around - thanks, and hopefully we see all these coins moon over the next 24 hours.

If someone wants to start another thread to continue the work with Ripple, would be much appreciated. If you're looking for more coins to experiment on, I could use some help with my XVG and QTUM stacks :)

Lol, are you that user on /x/ who lost a lot of money because you believed that magic will make your coin go up in value?

Nope, first time trying anything like this