DIE BITCH, FUCKING DIE ALREADY, PIECE OF SHIT

DIE BITCH, FUCKING DIE ALREADY, PIECE OF SHIT.
FUCK YOU

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/918885582880653313
bc.daniel.net.nz/
youtube.com/watch?v=S6nAasAkFpM#action=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's the future.

SHUT UP. IT'S AT 300 FOR MONTHS! FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! GO UP BITCH. GO UP

I have a significant percentage of my portfolio in ETH

Should I get out now and buy back lower later?

frankly, its a better store of value vs btc

No, I tried to do the same thing and failed.

>being this mad at a premined stablecoin

> buy back lower
never hold a shitcoin like ETH
HODL meme only works for BTC

>thinking people will care about this scam in a year
>thinking it won't be forgotten as soon as the next hot flavour of the month comes out
>actually buying shitcoins

Stay poor faggot. I'm locking in millions of guaranteed profit by simply buying bitcoin. It'll be around in 2020 and your shitcoins will be long forgotten. You could do this too, and easily be rich, but you won't.

You'll keep coming to shitcoin shill threads and desperately buying other people's bags just before they drop and you start posting pink wojaks, regretting your retarded decision. Meanwhile I'm cruising in my Ferrari while a super model blows me. Do you'll think a no-name shitcoin will ever buy you that?

People who buy shitcoins are dumb, greedy and impatient. Hence why you'll always be poor and falling for scams, as you fumble your way through your pathetic ""life"".

Dont want it?

Offload it to me;

0x1a451c4Cb9fB0326888e5fD38919B089FFdc48A1

lol at these newfags,

it was $1 for months

it was $10 for months

it was $50 for months

it was $150 for months

you fucking idiots never learn. fucking instant gratification generation

Looks like user invested more than he could afford to lose.

lolniggawatchusmokin.bmp premined stable coin?

Lol

>ETH was 9.69 on January 8th 2017
>it has 30x'd in less than a year
>this is somehow not enough for the average biztard

So my $5000 will be $10000 in a couple months?

The common investor struggles to do today what he should have done yesterday

>it was $50 for months
>it was $150 for months
when?

read again retard

ETH is a long term play. Never PND it. You'll get wrecked.

1) Long term plays (BTC, ETH, LTC, LINK)

2) Breakouts (NEO, WTC, ETP)

3) PND (XML, ZenCash)

Avoid shitcoins like privacy coins and stupid unproven concepts

eth was never at $50 or $150 for months

>Link
>long term hold

Good think it's like 3% of my portfolio

LINK was a PnD shitcoin you retarded fuck. LTC is debatable. But yeah, BTC and ETH are excellent fucking holds.

ETH felt like it was $45-$50 for fucking forever though. It even fell to $35 and I remember fucking panicking because I'd been buying more and more as it went up.

Then it went to $100 and did the exact same pattern again, falling down to the $80s and mid $70s at the lowest before shooting up again and the pattern continued until fucking Bancor in June when it all went to hell.

>selling your ETH literally days before bitcoin destroys itself

J U S T
U
S
T

i had 120eth, swapped it for btc, will buy back around 0.045 and have 150 eth ; D

answer this if link is so good

Whats to stop whales from setting up Nodes, scrapping data and offering it them selves getting bigger in the process and crowding out smaller data offerers? If smaller data offerers get pushed out how could this be an effective trustless system. .

>ETH is still dropping
I'm scared lads, I already sold BTC and put it all in ETH

Well, I just went through a forced liquidation behind ETH. Lost everything, I'm just an empty shell now financially. I kept believeing it would turn around, kept pouring more money into my sinking position. Fair warning, go ahead and call it FUD I don't care. ETH will fuck you without mercy.

you should have sold parts of your position. I'm also long on ETH but liquidation is at 0.02 but i've got BTC supporting it...so if BTC goes up my liquidation lowers.

At the end, that's what I did: sold off parts of it. But it just kept dropping and dropping, and dropping. My only consolation is that it's STILL dropping, so I get fucked right before it turned around at least.

*didn't

>all the koreans and pakistanis are shitting up BTC and pulling volume from ETH

its going to the 0.03 - 0.045 range from all the TA i've seen. I got cuck'd holding this since 0.06

Not buying your painfully obsolete bitcoin bags thank you.

It will

since you've got digits, I'll politely ask where that data came from.

stay in eth LOL
its scaling so well and clearly going places LOL

a trace mayer tweet is where the image is from
twitter.com/TraceMayer/status/918885582880653313
though you can find these numbers with a google search or two

Bitcoin is long dead fag people is to stupid to see it bitcoin is literally worthless but has the love of the people and remember people can forget really fast

I read an article on coindesk a few weeks ago when it was floating around .069 said exactly this was going to happen. And I didn't really believe it, well here we are at .048. I went long at .077, and my previous adventure was bought at .088. That position was liquidated by Kraken because it was open for a month.

I feel like my hands of steel have been forged in the crucible of fire at least.

Alright, what does the chart mean?

Neo is a long term retard link is a shitcoin pnd
>Avoid stupid unproven concepts
Bitcoin was an unproven concept you gigantic faggot

it shows how very quickly the eth blockchain is bloating on a massive scale

B U L L S H I T

you wish in one hand
you shit in the other
see what hand fills up first
or storage space for that matter
ETH doesn't scale

bc.daniel.net.nz/

updates every day or so

is it even worth selling my eth for btc at this point?

i dont want to buy high

The nippons and shitskins are manipulating the price right now, it's too high.

youtube.com/watch?v=S6nAasAkFpM#action=share

fuck you all i'm doing it
i'm not holding more than a few ethers until I find a way to balance this fucking piece of shit portfolio

i am wondering the same right now. i am thinking that on monday the eth will probably crash even more and btc should go higher. but not sure. god dammit. shitty situation

You retards better load up on everything but bitcoin before it crashes. Bitcoin is fucking useless and only normies don't know this

>he thinks bitcoin is going to dissolve again
how many times have we been through this?

Amusingly that isn't exactly what it was created for, but that is exactly what Bitcoin was created for. Weird

This guy knows what's up
The only thing that actually matters, is who was the first
Tech can be forked, but you can't change who the first was.
Stay mad shitcoiners

of course it isn't, you clearly dont understand the properties of a store of value.

Got in at 0.8, doubled them trading every day worth shit

> The only thing that actually matters, is who was the first

Betamax was release before VHS. Stay delusional.

buy

>tfw I sold all my Eth at 395$

Yeah, die Shithereum, I would like to see you at 60$ and laugh at you shitalik

Its a long term hold.
Technologically better thn BTC

This is the most overbought garbage in all of crypto, it's going to $150 sooner than later.

it will die when last retard lost all hes money

Do you know what laserdisc is?
Thought so

Long term
BTC, ETH, LTC, XMR, ARK, NEO, WTC, WAVES, STRAT, OMG.

Literally everything else is a shitcoin at the moment. they are the only ones to actually maintain their value and have good prospects for the future.

Yeah, btc going up all the time just confuses things.

Long term
DGB

Do you know what coca cola is?

>Better store of value
>Goes down in price

You are fucking retarted. You mean better unit of account.

Source on feet?

uhhhh, going up in value over time is exactly what makes something a store of value, brainlet. see: gold.

long tem: btc, non cryptoasset investments.

you're a retard if you invest in anything else in crypto "long term"

feet fetishists are fucked in the head, don't bother explaining that to him

I sold all 100 of mine that I've been holding since March

Feels amazing man. Some interdimensional force just took over me and made me do it.

If i sold this shit in June id have 18btc right now fml never holding like that again

ETH this time next year is going to be $500-$1000.
Why?
Vitalik want a PoS hybrid which will be out Q1-2 2018. Full PoS will be out late 2018-early 2019 depending on the difficulty they run into. Scalability means that it can actually be used properly and it will moon the shit out of the price. I think we'll see >$1k either late next year or the year after. Depending on PoS. ETH is the future, hold ETH for longer than 6 months or don't hold at all.

PoS is shit, it's going to dump even more when PoW ends.

eth is going to be $500 because btc will be 15k+

Fucking what? What do you think will succeed PoW then? PoW is completely incapable for Ethereum's needs.

Wrong. BTC was created and shilled for half a decade as primarily a means for transaction. Quick transfers, low fees, decentralized, etc. It failed in all of those areas and the only realistic purpose left is a store of value and speculation.

From a pragmatic point of view Ethereum is equal to or better in each of those categories. All Bitcoin has going for it right now is sentimental value.

Virtually all other tokens other than Monero and maybe IOTA are intrinsically worthless since they bring nothing new to the table.

I want to buy iota. Will do so on Tuesday.

>DOESN'T CRASH/DIP DEEP ENOUGH TO SHORT
>DOESN'T MOON HIGH ENOUGH TO PROFIT
>JUST FUCKING STAYS THERE AT 290-320
>HAVE TO BUY LOW SELL HIGH AND MAKE LIKE $20 PER TRANSACTION

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>>>/3986101/

This shit is about to come down hard bros. Hang on tight

um no

I remember buying up ETH all of 2015 from 3 usd to 14 usd - and continued into February of 2016 up to like 18 USD before it turned into a fucking rocketship.

its a pointless shitcoin, cant wait for it to hit $100

or rather: look for entry for those and long-term as in, they are guaranteed to increase in market cap massively without getting shafted by bitcoins hypergrowth.

>literally hovering around $300 for months.
>The USD hasn't stop inflating
>better store of value than BTC

I always think Monero is a sleeper hit eventually in the long game, but I am unsure.

>ETH shoots up, "bitcoin is dead", "5 reasons why Ethereum will kill bitcoin" "THE FLIPPENING"
>bitcoin shoots up, "all hail the king" "death to alts" "stay poor ethfaggots"

also inflates daily from PoW as well as ICO dumps, truly a shitcoin

>IOTA isn't worthless
>ETH is better than bitcoin
>BTC is only high because of sentimental value

You're delusional, shitcoiner.

umed?

You really changed my mind. Thank you for proving me wrong.

The market will change your mind alright, lmao.

i can confirm this, I sold 47 ETH at $15 because i was an idiot novice and was impatient and ETH wouldnt move from $15 for fucking months. fucking hold retards literally just do nothing and wait.

This. I've been holding 150ETH for over 6 months now and boy are those bags getting heavy but I'll continue to hold well into next year. Most of my portfolio is now BTC and you deluded fucks should consider the same. Not saying you shouldn't hold alts but better have some extremely strong beliefs based on research otherwise is pink wojaks for you all the way fuckers.

Deductive reasoning isn't your forte, is it? Previously bitcoin maximalists used to at least argue for a couple of posts but nowadays you dumbasses just default to ad hominem with zero input regarding the argument.

Imagine yourself shilling bitcoin to a normie on why it's better than fiat, and all his responses are "you're deluded" or "nope, youre wrong". That's literally where you guys are at.

Monero is a great call for mining right now.

That and LTC, but scrypt miners are tricky to get hold of.

And you honestly sound like you're balls deep in ETH and in denial. People here don't generally sit and provide strong evidence to back their every shitpost. If that's what you're expecting you haven't been here very long...