LOL you sold off like a idiot

You fools that sold your ZEN off are gonna hate yourself. It was a orchestrated sell off to allow palm beach readers to be able to get in at a reasonable price. The market cap is so low compared to 100s of **** coins. This coin is steadily rising again hard. If you buy in now you realistically could pay for your kids future college not even kidding.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdAyO1_0noM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

im with you bruh trading this also and making ez gains up 300% in portfolio

Bought 45 Zen. Going to set up a masternode.

>thinking people will care about this scam in a year
>thinking it won't be forgotten as soon as the next hot flavour of the month comes out
>actually buying shitcoins

Stay poor faggot. I'm locking in millions of guaranteed profit by simply buying bitcoin. It'll be around in 2020 and your shitcoins will be long forgotten. You could do this too, and easily be rich, but you won't. You'll keep coming to shitcoin shill threads and desperately buying other people's bags just before they drop and you start posting pink wojaks, regretting your retarded decision. Meanwhile I'm getting a blowjob from super models in my Ferrari. Do you'll think a no-name shitcoin will ever buy you that?

People who buy shitcoins are dumb, greedy and impatient. Hence why you'll always be poor and falling for scams, as you fumble your way through your pathetic ""life"".

Ahh the old pajeet jew double bluff!

REEEEEEEE

hahahahaha nice copypasta, you probably lost a lot from daytrading, its okay user you found thee easiest strategy your really smart!

OP don't be so harsh, I need these weak handed simpletons to make me rich. They never fail to sell me cheap coins whether it's BTC in 2014 or ZEN in 2017. Thanks guys!

Meanwhile ZEN continues to moon. Whales accumulating while Americans sleep and morons hold their shit coin bags praying for another pump

I accumulated 15k more worth in the 20s dip.

we're going back to 420k

should of bought more i got some stupid omg instead fml lol

like the pajeet said we are going back to 10 dollars. you bought the ath didnt you

One of their announcements soon is the masternode setup and that should cause a skyrocket in price. ZEN is the only coin propping up my baggy portfolio, sold a few of my REQ @ ICO so I can increase my holdings in this rocket.

REEEEEEEEE

zencash is a risky hold. the smart anons are waiting for the pullback. it's a self fulfilling prophecy. at this price it's a stupid risk

How long is soon? Like, 1-3 days from now, or some time thus month, or what?

Order books are not reliable, it will dip sure but I doubt its going back to sub 3k levels. Only reason for the dip is the BTC moon and maybe PBC dumping.

Its secure node not masternode

4 weeks

volume is drying up. down from 8k btc. the pull back will happen. if you got in early hold. if you are waiting for an entry you need to wait a week at least

Uhhh it just pulled back to 250k earlier? I doubt it will return there, maybe if BTC goes astronomical but the USD value should hold or fall slightly.

I dont think its risky, its at a smal market cap and is still fairly unknown.

i have been in this long enough to say with a certainty that this is the last pump for the week. it will fizzle below 15 dollars until the fork. it might get another kick or two until the next pbc but for now this is a good time to exit but a bad time to enter. that's a handy whale advice for you. i am hodling but only idiots will enter now

LOL if anything this is by far the cheapest you will get it.

How low do you think it will pullback to then? Volume today will obviously pale if you compare it to the period when PBC report was released.

Next few days when we get closer to the fork

def not the last pump but i do expect a pull back to 280k before another pump but thats jus a wild guess huehuheuhe

>def not the last pump
until the fork it absolutely is. screencap

We're loading up for 400k. Almost done.

Don't step away for the next 30 minutes.

still pumpin

You guys ready?

Watch.

:)

:D

FUCKKK I SOLD MY STASH :(( AHAAHSDSASAHSSDHSD

Can you get Lumen to go up too?

LOL you fools can follow me @welambonow on twitter. I have made a fortune off crypto

Ughhhh I missed the small window. Now it's back down.

You guys watching the developer live streams on YouTube? Very interested. ZEN is building a global team, it looks promising.

On second look volume does look too weak for a runup this high. I sold my newly acquired ZEN @ 370k, its getting suppressed now and really might dip back to sub 300.

sold @ 389.9k feelin comfy

>made a fortune
>still advertising his Twitter on biz

Standard bear trap.

Haha weak hands

We are headed back up!

lumen has too much supply your gonna be stuck bag holding for a while if you dont give in and sell

strong retards selling into the whales again. This is why the rich get richer and the noob investors get raped

What do you expect? The average person's intelligence is laughable, even among crypto investors.

stop pumping you fukin whales
i wannt my orders filld naow!

As we always say here at Palm Beach. Let the game come to you :)

ZEN still moving up

buy the dip

Ok I am done spamming about ZEN on bittrex. If you do not buy now then you fucked up again. I gave this same warning 3 hours ago when I left for the gym and the price was $16 now look at it

i would say place buy ins at 340k satoshi

I'm an idiot and sold at 305 right before it went to 390.

Pretty sure this is coming back down. But apparently I don't know what I'm doing. Can someone else make my decision for me?

You fucked up. Have to FOMO buy at the cheapest price you can get now and lose a few ZEN.

Why are you artificially trying to pump it? You can't wait 1 month? I feel sorry for the poor idiots that fall for these shills

What amount of $ did Teeka Tiwari say to buy Zencash until?

yeah they are trying to supress the price. They do not want it to pump to fast so that their readers can keep accumulating

who cares hes a fucking jew, too many whales buying this coin rn, just buy the dip

How much Zencash is everybody holding?
40 here but I might FOMO buy 40 more

do it man then hold it for 4 weeks for 500% gains screencap this and just see for yourself, or dont trust random internet comment

Dip incoming. 280-300k

hopefully but who knows with these damn whales pumping it up so much

actually its the wales keeping the price down.. Everytime it gains momentum from the general public the wales do a massive sell wave.. They want the price low for the next few weeks to accumulate then it will explode again out of nowhere.

holy fucking pump just got sell orders filled

Holy shit its about to explode again ..

>he doesn’t realise bitcoin is already obsolete.

massive buys came in

zencash is gonna take over bitcoin just watch
jk

Everyone's trying to get in before secure nodes release

i should of set my sells higher eh whatev

setting a sale wall is retarded. the bots and whales will make them trigger and buy it right back. hold this one for a while and be smart.

i dont have enough btc to hold so i like trading

ZEN APPROACHING NUMBER 2 VOLUME ON BITTREX IT WILL BE FRONT PAGE AGAIN 4 DAYS IN A ROW.. IT WILL PUMP AGAIN WHEN FRONT PAGE OF BITTREX.

OK. So far you are right. Should I go all in to try and make up for devastating losses of the last few days?

I'm seriously tilted but maybe this is my chance for luck.

ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN ZEN U JELLY YOU ARE NOT ON THE ZEN TRAIN??????????

yes but split up your orders into small increments bc price can still drop

WE HAVE LIFT OFFFFFFFFFFF

hey i was wondering if you could fill my buy order of like 1 zen it was partially filled then left in the dust

bid/0.00330100 units filled/0.93181065 units total/2.00000000

ive beenhere with u whole time pls bby

bro I do not know why morons keep holding shitcoin bags. I literally dumped all my coins for ZEN and it has literally made me the average americans income in 2 days.. FUCKING UNREAL BRO

Watch it burst through 400k in the next 30 mins.

Even with this rally the market cap is absurdly low. Just look at all these other coins people are trying to get into that have way higher market caps, some even overvalued, with less potential for growth. ZEN could very well pull a 20-30x. People are always talking about how they miss moon missions and can never get in early enough on coins because of high ICO market caps these days.... Well here's your fucking chance and they still ignore. ZEN had no ICO funding. You could have bought @ 20 mil market cap when the founder literally just tells the world in TWO live stream videos that Teeka will do a write up. We told you so and you still thought it was NAV. We're gonna tell you again but you're just gonna think it's a pump and dump. This is why some people are rich and others are scrambling paycheck to paycheck. Wish you all best of luck tho, we're all cryptobuddies in the end. Toast to my ZEN believers. Tonight we wine and dine.

i see it coming

There will always be poorfags.
Those of us in the know are here waiting for this to moon.
youtube.com/watch?v=WdAyO1_0noM

bro $30 incoming

preach brother
we also hit front page again on bittrex

Oh fuck 3 mins!

The real money has yet to enter the game. If this ever gets on a major Japanese or Korean exchange it goes to 500m market cap in a few days.

KRW and JPY account for nearly as much as USD these days - maybe even more.

ZEN IS GOING APE SHIT

here we go

fuck!!!!!!!!

went all in at 390k sats fuck me

...I have no words

watch it fall to last low again, this is where ill buy and flp it again

lmao I think you just got fucked

THANKS! Didn't have time to go all in cause it went up too high, but still made at least a little money before the dip

Dont worry. In a few months that price will be like buying BTC @ 1500.

Heh, group decided to push it back a little. Sorry for the wait.

Hope y'all sold off while we were above 400.

:)

It's still bouncing around tehre. Massive sell walls ahead, protect your capital

Use a tripcode you faggot

STAY JELLY YOU ARE NOT ON THE ZEN TRAIN... FRONT PAGE OF BITTREX NOW. STAY POOR KEEP HOLDING SHITCOIN BAGS IM SURE THEY WILL RECOVER BRO

50btc here. get me into your group