STELLAR LUMENS

Bought at 550.

What should I do?

>almost pre IBM price

JUST

Wait for the after fork fireworks

Long term hold

This, if you can stomach watching it hit mid 350's and HODL then after fork XLM will fucking moon for around 10ish hours and you should be able to turn a decent profit.

Sit back and watch the beautiful red candles.

Which one? There's one October 25th and November 19th

I dumped all mine for OMG

MARGIN LONG ALL IN BOYS THIS IS IT

It's going up by the hong kong thing on Monday.

Explain. Will it go after? Next week?

I probably sold you the XLM at 550 that I bought at 735. Loss, sold, never look back. I fucked up, you fucked up, we all fucked up. Sell now or be fucked forever. Not worth it.

I am stupid enough to hold them I am afraid. I won;t accept loss. But we all know it;s not going above 500 anymore...

I was looking at the chart dumbfounded. I had a chance to sell at 800, I didn't. I had a chance to sell at 700 and I didn't. And I had a chance to sell even at 600 but I didn't.

There always comes a time when you have to realize it's over. Pick yourself up and work hard to find money to be made elsewhere.

I wouldn't sell yet. It's going to dip for a good while while bitcoin is on the rise. Will probably go down to 200-300 sats but once bitcoin crashes and alts go back up you might be able to break even.

>This

I could've sold at the high of 850 but I held and it started dropping

Cut my losses at 600 and never looked back

Don't fall for the HODL meme

Dude I did the same. Was laughing and showed my balance to my wife when it was 1k. The. I cried in a hole

Big event coming up in Las Vegas tomorrow, hold XLM!

Bitcoin overshadows this shit

"It's going to hit 2k"
lol

Do you think? Some big news like IBM is going to drop

Just fucking hodl. I held all through the P&D this week, ATH may be two weeks away. Patience.
Either that or anhero and gib your XLM to me, Ill hodl it for you.

You're the winner here.