I AM A DEAD MAN

Hi,

I lost almost all of my money. I am not going to keep that. I lost my life. Before I kill myself, I would like to be sure that I will leave something to my family and my fiance.

If anyone can help, please. Let me die in peace, knowing that I left something more than disappointment and that family could pay for my burial.

Thank you. I wish every one of you more luck and fortune. Be more lucky than me.

>pic related

BTC: 15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

post a pic of a sharpie in your butthole and ill send you 0.5 btc to get back on your feet

exactly. Do you really care about your family, OP? Then prove it. We require timestamp.

0.5 BTC is almost enough to pay for my burial and leave something to my family and fiance. Will do that, I can't be humiliated more than now. Give me a few minutes to manage that with a timestamp.

I hope you will keep your word as I keep mine. You gave me at least that hope and answered. I thank you for that.

Yes, I care. I just don't care about myself anymore. My time is over.

I honored your request. Please, keep your word.

My BTC address:
15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

lol ffs op wtf are you doing

Is that Stellar lumens? Wew

You actually did you madman, shoot up a jew before you go if they dont dip you the 0.5btc, jews created this system to suck the life out of us

lumen will recover retard

get this disgusting shit outta here

What caused you to lose all your money?

If you have nothing more to lose but your dignity, you would do that to ensure your family will not suffer because of your decisions.

Begging. Like a human trash that I am.

Yes sir.

You win the Internet, sir. You are now a Veeky Forums legend. I suggest you call the suicide hotline 800* two seven three*8255. They can help!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAhAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

There is zero honor in that situation. Holy shit this place not only took your money. They also took your dignity.

This is going to be some fun years.

You are a weak patheric man, OP.
Lots of people goes bankrupt without an heroing.

I do what I said I would do. That is the way it should be.

I honored my part. I will be dead in a few days I guess (max. few weeks). I have no idea if that is wise to cheat on a dead man. But what the fuck, I do not care, I will become dead soon.

Altcoins, moon missions, no one never really explained me how it works, so I lost almost all my money that I worked for.

I am not falling for that anymore.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

pls do magic mushrooms before you decide on suicide, read a journal article on it "resetting" the depressed mind

looks like you never had more than 0.25btc, that's not much money
also you're fat as fuck that's the worst you can do to your body

Repeat after me
"I only invest what I can afford to lose"

This is especially critical when you're taking blind gambles off Veeky Forums tips. Fuck dude.

Don't off yourself, just learn from your mistake and do better

It is easy to say. I am not going to explain my financial situation and living conditions. The thing is, I am unable now to live, lost all ym savings from childhood plus all savings from my work.

It is easy to say 0.25 BTC is not much when after 180-200h a month you received 0.18 BTC on your account. And you have to pay bills, food, clothes...

I decided.

Dear user, I fulfilled your request. Are you there?

guys i'm actually willing to send this guy some btc if we all do it together

I'm sure if we all send a trivial amount, it will add up to 0.5 btc

>Veeky Forums- Business & Finance

I think he left OP, but I'll tell you what: if you can fit TWO sharpies, then I promise I'll put one whole BTC in there. Swear to to God, on my honor. Orange and Black ones, for halloween would be good, if you have those.

Fund stop the putty train. You invested way more than you should have and you're now facing consequences. You got greedy, didn't think it through.

I've done the same thing and it fucking sucks.

Learn from it, bounce back, be more careful in the future. This is just one chapter in your life.

I post a photo of my balance. I will update when anything shows up.

Thank you all in advance. Thank you all.

If you decide to help me, post ITT so I could thank you in my last letter. I will also post that here (with blacked out sensitive and personal information).

Well then...

why was there 32 bitcoin on your address very recently?

Is that addressed to me? If yes, I never had even 10% of that...

GOOD GOD

Ok you can fuck right off lad

nevermind, just saw your money go to polo, thought it was yours.

Anyway, I think you're a sexual deviant that gets off showing his butthole.

just buy LINK now ! its at tha bottommm !!!!!

Why not just hold Stellar until money 20/20 in Vegas in a few days? If you sell now you will be really depressed at the next pump

Fucking hell gimme your ERC20 address I'll send you 1 ARENA token man

All my history. You are mistaken. Compare addresses.

And do not call me a liar.

EVERYONE GET IN HERE OP IS SHOVING SHARPIES IN HIS ASS FOR BTC

ARRIVED AS SOON AS I HEARD

You guys should send me .1 litecoin just to piss off the OP. I'll post screencaps...

LVT4ZjQsSY2ToRcQQeDXeFFmkEXnJaSX1k

How did you lose he money? What got you into crypto? Veeky Forums? Do you have any experience in finance whatsoever or just tried your luck?

Ok, you played me again Veeky Forums. Congratulations.

I trusted you, I begged you, I honored Anons request...

Seems like you never wanted me here. Ok... I understand. I am not getting anything, even if that is not for me and in clear purpose.

Anyway, thank you. I have learned much. However, I feel cheated and sad.

I hope you will never be in a similar situation and I do nmot wish that for anyone, really.

>15WXG6BKEUBgvrXqRcNfYg7VbQHFBRQ3xi
>123.jpg
you're crying about losing money? judging by your transactions you never had any money in the first place. get a job

it's been a while...

Dude seriously you're on the internet. You might be a good dude but this is too much. Cut your losses, don't look back. Let this be a very valuable lesson. At least you're not the guy who lost several thousand ETH because he didn't secure his wallet. If you want to get back into crypto then you now know what not to do. Don't panic, you'll work your situation out, stay good.

I will send my heavy link bags if you show tip of penis

Do you have an ltc adress op?
I'll send you 1

No worries, we will never be stupid enough to put all our capital into one basket without knowing shit about finance, especially crypto.

Bro, my double or nothing offer still stands. 2 Sharpies, your butthole, 1 BTC. That's the deal. I've been waiting here with my mouse hovering over the Send button. I'm getting a little sleepy though, so take advantage of my generosity, please.

You're a pathetic waste of life and you will burn in hell. Just wanted to tell you that.

LTC: LSTtQndthTkjd5g9qdSLPNnQEkqmkEJoYF

Thank you.

Why would I trust you, if user before you did the same and did not deliver what he promised? I guess he had fun making fun of my suffer and my family situation.

I have stable job. But it is eastern europe here. We do not earn, we get what we need to not die. Think on it.

Sorry, as I said before (look above a few lines). Also, I do not have 2 sharpies.

If you are to send it, you would send it after one. I can post here 100 more pics and it is not going to give me anything if you do not want to send. If you, however, want, just please, do that sir.

Mate I already consider my link investment as a loss. Either I bag hold this useless shit or give it away

I do not care anymore. I am empty. I just want some financial stability to my family and fiance to help them after I am gone.

you could sign a message from your wallet to prove your a big daddy whale and you mean business
look at it this way, you drive down to staples, buy a 6 pack of sharpies, that costs what... 4 bucks?
Part of finance is considering returns on investment.
Don't worry user, I know you'll make the right choice.

Trade LINK for ARENA or OHNI?

Sharpies in bithole, then you get buttcoin. Surely you can see that that is how is must be. There has to be order, dude. So... if you don't have 2 sharpies, then I will accept a pencil in lieu of one of the sharpies. But it has to be a #2 pencil only.

dude wtf dont kill yourself. you'll hurt your family more than you can imagine. things will work out

I'm here to moderate this deal. Let's come together and settle it. OP only has one sharpie but it's very possible that he has a television remote, maybe a hammer or similar tool.

, user, would you settle for a large object in OPs rectum instead of 2 sharpies?

Is this a fucking joke? You lose all your money gambling and now you are begging for donations because your family is fucked? This can't be real.

yeah, we can't do anything on this site but perfect the 'exit scam'

how'd he lose all his money anyway, wouldn't you have to use a fuckton of leverage?

Western european here, i heard girls over there are desperate and would jump on any wester european to get out of that place , also heard you guys are very aggressive people, I'm planning to take a holidays there and go on tinder and take my chances am i likely to get killed ?

burger here, i heard girls over there are desperate and would jump on any burger to get out of that place , also heard you guys are very aggressive people, I'm planning to take a holidays there and go on tinder and take my chances am i likely to get killed ?

No, something broke, I am sorry but I made a decision. Like with the sharpie... But unfortunately I was played... Eh.

Have fun and count that no one in future will do that with you. You can't even imagine that.

Yes, I became a beggar, it is real.

> Aggressive Western europeans
Have you not heard the news? we are cucks craving for muslim semen specially sweden

you shouldn't feel bad, there was a thread 3 days or so ago where 5 or 6 people posted the sharpie pic for only $1000 in bitcoin. OP eventually paid though.

ironic considering that arabic people talk like they have cum stuck in their throats

Aw can the shit, OP. Seriously. You must take us for some really gullible, and stupid people, huh? You can take your sanctimonious moral high ground act somewhere else. Maybe /b/ will help? Sometimes I wonder if you guys actually convince yourselves that your lies are the truth.

i just sent you some LTC bro

also here is a tip for you: if you are still interested in trading, spend at least an hour reading and investigating. don't just have a position on something

Can I put two sharpies in my bung for a btc?

Yes, of course. My offer still stands.

uhhhh.... is that shit on the sharpie?

Western Europe used to be the safest place on Earth until they started importing mudslimes by the millions.

I am not OP though, just an entrepreneur.

No it's green sick-shit colored ice cream

Ok who the fuck invited /pol/? The thread was going just fine...

there was one user who stuck a fucking fork,spoon and knife up there for 1500 link, and the fork was completely smeared in shit after. needless to say, no one paid him either.

jesus christ, they need to wipe properly and clean up.

Don't fall for bait

well you're the same as OP then.

I guess we are the same.

Zero sum game, do you know what this implies genius?

People like you are needed otherwise we wouldn't be here in the first place, it's that simple.

Anyone giving sympathy is just as bad as OP, and will never succeed in this dog eat dog world, no emotion, no gain.

Kill yourself OP, I mean it.

>Altcoins, moon missions, no one never really explained me how it works, so I lost almost all my money that I worked for.

I am not falling for that anymore.
>no one never really explained me how it works

you're fucking pathetic. glad you leave nobody needs people like you. I bet you always were the kind of person to play the victim. I hate people like you

No I am not sick I just enjoy seeing natural selection unfold on the internet with charts representing values of myth money backed by white noise to the reality that this is largely a greater fools game. These tokens are dog shit, and you fools are buying them because you're greedy, and it only makes me richer.

To make you richer you had to buy the worthless coins before everyone else that means you also fell for the "greater fools game" it also means natural selection will get ride of you

doggy dog world you mean

There is still a hope. Hop on Chancoin. It is cheap and strongly undervalued. The community is growing. Chancoin offers a tipping extension for 4 Chan, 2 Chan and 8 Chan. Also, developers super duper active. Have fun ;)

ahahaha stick a dildo in your butt and ill send you 20 BTC lmao

kek

This is what women do every day

send him 1 BTC first and confirm transaction since you already know he's willing to humiliate himself, then send the other 19 BTC after

Send me ur monies b cuz I am a sharpie in da pooper.

1PS9VYeUkt9Li2ECjztCzpenGytJkyqNbX

If this was 100% legit, I'd do it.

Veeky Forums: never misses an opportunity to turn someone's personal tragedy into a cheap shill.

ill put a sharpie & a #2 pencil in my butt for a btc.. i just lost everything in UNO

my discord is ebst.rico#2006 lets get it

1NGs3kxiNePsccX4DfjfELf4VwoJmfa2Hb

why would you buy a coin whose supply is going to explode over time
lumen is garbage

All right. I don't want your damn discord, just your pics. Got the BTC here waiting.