Walton thread - how many do you own?

title

I'm thinking about trying to make back my link losses by buying some wtc

fuck this coin and all scam coins

80. About to go balls deep during this final dip.

>l-le scam coin, amirite guys?

Yeah i really liked the use of cutting edge cgi on their latest animation of the samsung vice president on their youtube channel. Hollywood could learn something from them for the next star wars movie.

6k WTC holding strong

When's that? Around this fork or the next?
I have a measly 60 walton after fucking around with Metaverse.

Weekend dip. Fork is the 25th, perfect time to buy in the next day.

DEEP

7600 WTC

50 billion marketcap by Q2 2019

Halfway to a masternode.

the traders I talk to tell to get in 2-3 days before the fork. not trader myself so don't know.

holding a little over 1500 since Sept 1.

Too bad I get paid biweekly. Here's to WTC crashing a bit in November I suppose.
WTC has not failed me yet. It was my first moon mission when I bought it at $1, the team is solid, and it doesn't do fucking retarded pump and dump patterns.

In a year's time owning 1000 Walt will be the same as owning 1000 ETH at current price, mark my words

3509 WTC

some whale has bought a fuck ton of wtc in the last 15 minutes on binance

That would be me :)

No that WTC was not bought. Fake volume. 42BTC sell wall was there for 1 second and then "bought". More like that is going on. Nevertheless awesome coin with great future.

6.2k waltiez here, we gone make it bros

my only wish is I had enough capital for the 5k masternode :( when do they come live?

16,603 c'mon 25th...

Can someone please top me off on WTC to have a whole value, only need .03 0xb0d5c21beeba4b8a895771e33accd36a04e76c27

Just sold 300 started with like 150 o love this volatile little money machine