The King

The King

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/moneroident
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The King

Privacy coins suck

$6 billion total market cap. All I hear is X is better than Y. Y is better then X. Fucking trash. Nobody cares.

twitter.com/moneroident

Monero will fall. Hard. Heaviest bags ever.

Overpriced trash ZEN is superior and has way more room to grow.

buy zen now dont regret it later this is the next moon mission bois, monero is still okay tho

Monero isn't a privacy coin. It is fungible permissionless digital money. All the "privacy coins" are fucking trash.

First it was Dash, then Zcash, then Verge. You faggots will have given up on Zen by the end of the year. Monero will have strong support for a very long time.

When the wallet is 50GB, how will this be "king" rofl.

Learn to use commas, you faggot

When the blockchain size will be a problem, the price will have x100 retard. That's when you sell

Hmm yes, size of the chain is an issue for now. I can see a solution coming with some kind of pruning/checkpoints or something similar.

The rest of the technology is very solid though

The Fuck are you on about? Block chain is only like 20gb and it's years old. Meanwhile the eth chain is over 160gb (more than Bitcoin) and my net connection struggles to even keep it in sync.

fungible

i keep seeing monero threads on biz now

kinda keen to buy a few grands worth now

>meanwhile, litecoin is three times older and is 22gb

Please do user

Who else here bought at the ATH?

I only have 250. Will I make it?

Rebalanced my portfolio yesterday and put 2k in monero, it's on the same level as btc and eth I think, looking at the long-term viability.

I believe in you, monero.
GO GO GO

I have 1k XMR bought after ETH's first rise.

You and I will make it.