>Hold bitcoin untill 25th
>Get Bitcoin Gold
>dump bitcoin right after fork
>all in on altcoins

Is this the best plan?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892196-bitcoin-gold-faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bitcoin gold worth nothing. I started buying alts tonight.

this is every brainlet normie's plan. mine too.

most likely wont work because opposite of what i expect to happen always happens

buy link with btc

Not sure what would really happen after the fork, but you can never go wrong with alts. They're the biggest money makers.

everyone is going to dump BTG, no one is going to buy
this going to be interesting.

So you don't know the real fork is segwit2x the 18th november ?
No one ITT does ?
If you think it's already priced in you'll have a nice surprise red candle on your blockfolio.

When you realise how important and risky it is you'll jump to btc before the fork, it can literally become the real btc and get the name.

Yeah it can become the next btc but only 1 will survive.

There are not enough miners in the world to keep 2 btc chains alive.

Bitcoin was worth nothing they said

According to some its still worth nothing they say

>circle

>it can literally become the real btc and get the name

This is Bitcoin cash all over, it didn't work, it won't work again

Which coin are we getting on the 18th?

That's what everyone says they are going to do, and no one ends up doing.

I guess. But Bitcoins buybook not empty.

So when exactly is the fork happening? 25th of October or November?

Remember remember, the 5th of november

25th october bitcoin gold and 18th november segwit

Fuck it i'm selling now. ATH seems like a nice sell point

Will keeping my Bitcoinn on Coinbase entitle me to Bitcoin Gold when it is released?

What about Bittrex?

Where should I hold my BTC?

depends, most exchanges will i guess. But they'll probably make a statement about it

>but you can never go wrong with alts.
yes you can

There's only 1 confirmed wallet/exchange that will support bitcoin gold so far. Don't remember the name but it's not one that many people use.

>you can never go wrong with alts
>you can never go wrong with throwing your money into a firepit

You're going to get arseraped by whales btw

Why? and when?

They will probably have lots of btc sitting on exchanges waiting to buy alts right away, while you will have to wait to transfer from wallet to exchange as far as im aware the bug exchanges wont be giving out BTG

>tfw went against the stream and got deeper into the alts

Hope your plan works, but thanks for the moon mission in advance.

yobit

isn't that the infamous pajeet exchange? home of espers ?

I just sold to be honest, can go balls deep in to the alts right now, and hold it out. I mean, can they get even lower at this point??

Fuck bitcoin gold, buy before the fork. Everyone will be trying to move before eachother, frankly no one gives a rats ass about that shitty fork coin.

yeah pretty much this, also blockchain transfer times are going to be high as shit on the day.

They said this about Bitcoin, they said this about Bitcoin Cash before it went to 1k on the first day.

When will people ever learn.

You're all fucking wrong.

Read 5 lines:

When will this fork occur?

The fork has already privately occurred at a point known only to the Bitcoin Gold development team. The Bitcoin Gold blockchain will be made publicly available when the Bitcoin blockchain reaches block number 491,407, which is currently estimated to occur on October 25, 2017.

support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/2892196-bitcoin-gold-faq

Dumbasses

That's what everyone will do. This is why you should do exactly the opposite. Accumulate cheap shitcoins now they're down, sell shitcoins after fork when demand is high and buy the Bitcoin dip.
Then ride on the Bitcoin wave

this guy gets it.

yep...its funny, right now you can exactly spot which alts are going to explode again. whenever there's a sharp drop due to another btc moon, some alts show massive spikes from people trying to buy the dip.

That's what everyone will do. This is why you should do exactly the opposite.

I think there is a probability that you catch the falling knife with altcoins and BTC is going to regain 90% dominance.

XLM is going to skyrocket again on the 25th

Calling it

BTC will never regain that level of dominance again. There's simply too many alts on the market ever since Ethereum blew up

that would mean even more moon potential for (good) alts...plus, all the shitty vaporwave scams that still drift around in the top 100 will finally be blasted away.

GG BTC hodlers trying to get BTCGold

fork has already occurred.

LOL WHY IS BTC GOLD WEBSITE DOWN FOR LIKE 1 HOUR NOW

When bitcoin falls altcoins fall.
Only time altcoins are worth anything is when the price of BTC is stable.

What have you even said that contradicted anything itt?

>in this thread fucking brainlets not realizing that Segwit2x is coming

well, dumping any coin its very retarded thing to do by looking that all coins have increase on price, and more retarded is dumping any coin that is giving to you for free

This is an alt-tard coping thread. Please refrain from shattering their delusions.

Here's the thing - btc accumulation for the btg fork, which is going to be far less valuable than b2x, started two weeks ago.
The b2x fork is approx three weeks after the btg fork.
What makes you think that btc accumulation won't increase further until then?

They can, but they're already low and after the forks it's moon launches everywhere.

I think we'll see alts recover before the 25th since normies will realize there is no fork and then indeed fall back for 2x in the last two weeks. Then after that fork blowoff and alts will vastly outperform

Until then S2X/BTC will be a safer bet then shit coins 100% of the time

Will the Jews at Bittrex give my BTC Gold ?

btg fork happened 3 weeks ago, so according to your logic b2x should happen these days, you moron

Wtf is even the point of bitcoin gold? BCC was a much more radical fork and that dumped in like a week

but i'm lazy and dont want to pay transaction fees

You are fucking retarded Bitcoin Gold is a fucking scam coin, Segwit2x is a legitimate threat to alt coins.

a fork that came from nowhere and it's going to the shitter before even hiting exchanges

Disregard my post entirely. Bitcoin Gold fork has already happened so that wouldn't do shit.
My apologies.

s2x won't happen

Like BCH won't happen

You don't know when the btg fork happened, salty alty, because it's hasn't been revealed when it occurred (it hasn't yet). By your logic, if the btg fork has already occurred then everyone should have been rushing back into your shitcoins by now.
Let's pretend for a moment that you're right. The btg fork happened 3 weeks ago.
B2X futures are trading at $1000. No one is going to sell their btc now only to buy it back for $1000++ at the b2x fork date and cancel out the "dividend".
Think, nigger. Think.

Lol there is no free money you greedy fucks you fomoed on 6k and will watch it go down to 5k again.

Smart money is dumping it for alts day before fork, screencap this.

There are some third world subhumans in this thread trying to dupe you into believing that the btg fork has already occurred so that you might buy their scamcoins again - it hasn't.
The btg fork is scheduled to occur at bitcoin block height 491,407. Estimated date that this block height will be reached is October 25th.
The current block height is 490,965.
Pic related.

I'll die laughing if all whales dump into bitcoin gold before they dump into the alt market

Plus, just trying to use an exchange might be a problem. Last time, a lot of people couldn't log into bittrex for half the day. By then, shit was up 20 to 30 percent. If you aren't already holding your alts at the time of the fork, there's a good chance you're going to get fucked out of most or all of the profit. The people trying to have their cake and eat it too will probably do the worst during the fork, but everyone will still probably make some money unless they do something really retarded.

will i get bitcoin gold if i store my btc in electrum?

Yes.

gameplan
>hold bitcoin
>hold bitcoin cash
>hold the other free shit I will get as well
>ride out juicy btc gains
>ignore all the nonsense on biz

Already sold BTC today....
All in on one of them
Pic related

kek you retard.

kek maxtard

I'm just gonna trade btc/fiat according to technical signals. Keep it simple.

Just hold btc and wait until the dust settles. There will be epic amounts of FUD and propaganda. Leave it at least a few weeks and then, and only then, decide what to do.

this

short the BTC that day on bitMEX

that's what I'm gonna do

just with a small amount with high leverage

probably 0.05 btc x50

How much are you risking then? If it skyrockets? 0.05

Bitcoin. And bitcoin. It's gonna be a civil war.

So snapshot is taken, I am safe to use all my BTC on alts and will still get my Bitcoin gold on 25th. Right?

>short selling cryptocurrency ever
Please rethink this. I don't want you to get hurt.

Coinbase states on their site BTCgold fork already happened.
Read nigger, read.

Which alt you buying? I'm thinking of omg or strat to ride up after fork.

Yes.

>hold bitcoin on yobit for bitcoin gold
>move bitocin to hitbtc
>get more bitcoin gold
>move bitcoin to 50/50 USD/ETH

I'm not fucking around with segwit and the other november forks. Too much risk.

this.

Good plan user. I’ll probably cash out into some alts today as well. Probably gonna be a huge dip in the next week or so.

Stay poor retards

Ya the most predictable plan = the plan the whales will be playing against.

This is all poker gents. Don't let them see your fucking cards.

Counter the plan:

I don't need BTC gold shit.

Buy all fucking altcoins on 23-25.

Sell every fucking thing at 2x 3x the price after that.

Profit.

Fuck BTC Gold.

Yup. If you want BTG, just wait until it tanks and buy it cheap lol. No point taking huge losses while you get caught in the trap and the price is tanking. Get out of BTC ahead of the fork, flip your alts, and get back into BTC after the dip to prep for the real fork to come.

It ain't rocket surgery.

someone said this at $1

>retards ITT think Segwit 2x is the same scenario as Bitcoin Cash.
Bitcoin 2x has the potential to be a bitcoin killer. Only one will survive. But if bitcoin makes it we will see 10k in no time

Chinknance will support Btc gold fork too.

yes they are going lower, and btc going to higher, you sold 2 days 2 early

It will bleed way before that. Imagine you're a whale, you know everyone will jump on BTC before the fork to get that BTCG, what you do is estimate how much will the new BTCG will be worth, you can use BCASH as reference, and then you start the pump earlier than you would if you actually wanted that BTCG, let the idiots fomo in and then dump right before the fork. If the fomo was enough you'll more than compensate for the BTCG you're missing out.

Bitbay

>decide to contentiously fork your coin into 4 different chains
>don't implement replay protection
bravo bitcoin community

>brainlets itt don't understand that BTG is not free money
>that any BTC fork will cannibalize Bitcoin
The absolute state of Veeky Forums.