Eidoo General - no pajeets edition

Can we have a serious thread on this token, guys?
No need to shill it like a shitcoin, it will only hurt it in the long term.

EDO is the token that will fuel the Hybrid DEX Eidoo. What's good about it?

>already on bitfinex, 5 days after the end of the ICO
>fluid and easy to use app, already a MEW killer imo
>solid team, with a solid roadmap
>DEX coming later this year, in the next years we'll see a Bitcoin wallet and a Debit card
>a deflationary system: every time a token gets used to pay transactions fee half of it is burned
>airdrop coming in 6 months for the ICO adopters, meaning the price will be somewhat stable for a while
>low marketcap
>easily marketable to the normies
>they trolled Jamie Dimon on the WSJ

So what are you expecting from it? I think I can easily see it do a 10x while they roll out all their new features, but in the long term I believe it can probably do much more.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/0xced4e93198734ddaff8492d525bd258d49eb388e#balances
sys.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit, I forgot to buy some of these shits

Well, I think you can still buy for quite cheap on bitfinex or etherdelta if you can stomach it

if you bought the tokens during the ico, can you transfer them from the wallet?

Yeah, but I'll keep them there for the airdrop

Weekly Reminder: Shitalians are not white

if you think its gonna moon buy it now i guess, was selling for like 130 per 1 ETH during ICO, currently selling below ICO around 138-140 per 1 ETH

Really makes you think

I was going to buy it, then i decided to buy more ETP at 77K sats.

was the right move.

EIDOO down from 45K to 36k now when I was considering buying.

Well I bought during the RC sale so I had a 25% discount. It's a long-term hold anyway

is the debit card with visa?

Has anyone tried the wallet apps? They're actually really impressive. The plan for a debit card sounds interesting as well.

We don't know yet, they're going to test it in Switzerland, then in the EU and then in the US
I really like it, I'm keeping my ETH there. I would like to have the fingerprint reader though

FEELING COMFY BUYING UNDERPRICE ON ETHERDELTA!!!!!

shut up cunt

DO NOT BUY EIDOO
I REPEAT STAY AWAY
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

etherscan.io/token/0xced4e93198734ddaff8492d525bd258d49eb388e#balances
Querying this gives MUCH different information from what Eidoo promised in pic related!
Most of the tokens held by the developers are U N L O C K E D and I am not talking about 10 million!
They fucking lied to us.

DOesn't seem like it has enough potential to pump from it's current mcap.

It can only go down from here. 90 million tokens 80 of which mostly unlocked held by the developers.
Say this in their telegram and you'll get banned. Same with bitcointalk.

>MEW Killer
They're not even competing u faggot

Why not? The wallet is good for erc20s.

The problem is as this user said that the devs lied about token circulation.

>The problem is as this user said that the devs lied about token circulation.
How can I check that?

Guys leave this mission its dead

10 million coins went unsold in the token sale and were burnt. Coinmarketcap doesn't count coins from VC and early investors in the circulating supply.

The rest are locked up for 2 years.

Stop bullshitting. The circulating supply on CMC is correct.

Is this the next Metaverse?

No but a double up from this price soon is probable.

Where can I check if they're locked or not?

sys.Veeky Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fetherscan.io%2Ftoken%2F0xced4e93198734ddaff8492d525bd258d49eb388e%23balances

Unlocked... fucking eidoo team lied..

You continue to post that link, but the circulating supply is correct. I don't see your point

This is a faggot coin, only greedy inexperienced faggots will buy this coin.

Good. The more idiots buy into the project that only has a fucking wallet, the better it would feel to dump these bags on their heads at $5.

Do you want to get in cheap fag? cant blame you...

please keep making generals, maybe there is chance to recover this shitty board

Wrong.
Biggest holders are NOT locked.
Tab read smart contract, row lockedBalanceOf, cut and paste the address.. if 0 it means it is unlocked..

Check my post above..

... fuck..

Lolz at the fud here. Soon it'll be pages of eidoo shilling as it shoots to 5$.

How that fuck can it go up if the whole fucking supply is not locked..

This user is right..

Below Ico Price. And It'll go even lower with Bitcoin on the rise.

I have so few of them.
Gibe more plis

B-but the biggest wallets have almost all unlocked edo...
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Either way it's going to pump before they dump unlocked tokens.

....? Why?? Doesn't make sense

0.. all of the top addresses.. what the fuck is going on?? And they are registered in Switzerland.. can't see this ending well for them..

More FUD please, I want some under $2.

Also they asked this twice in the official channel and never got answered. I asked in the bitcointalk thread and my post was deleted and can't access the thread anymore.

Looks like it's the calm before the storm.. I wanted to buy but fuck this, 10 people holding 85% of the supply is already bad, now that I realize they are unlocked I'm not gonna touch this unless the price drops to 20 cents

Thanks user. I'll buy VEN MTH and ANIS instead of gaydoo

Ok guys who cares if the tokens are all unlocked? The wallet is still great and soon there will be a dex!! Come on HODL!

0 tokens locked.. oh well..

drop your bags you got bizzed again

fuck off fudding pajeet

its below ico price

im not missing another moon

I'm convinced it's one guy on multiple accounts tying the fud. You think fudding on Veeky Forums will have any effect? In the end it'll be the whales that move it up or down.

Right now it's far below ICO price and has barely had any shilling yet (look at Twitter, barely anything). It's priming for a pump. It actually has a working product already. DYOR.

Just look at the Bitfinex order book. Sellers getting thinned out, buy pressure rising.

Kek did you even research them? you know how many whales are there waiting for people like you to dump on and get rid of this piece of shit?

>whales dumping before pump
When did you see that?

Can you please try harder? It keeps going up and I want more under $2.

Yeah, they are going to dump when it's sub-ico price. Listen to yourself, faggot.

Literally next metaverse pump. GL missing the next pump you stupid faggots trying to fake the fud. Probably bought in yourself.