Moments in history where The People stood up to oppressive regimes...

Moments in history where The People stood up to oppressive regimes? Preferably lesser known events from the 20th century like pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Water_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens_Polytechnic_uprising
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1877
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Southwest_railroad_strike_of_1886
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pullman_Strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetcar_strikes_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boatmen_of_Thessaloniki#Bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilinden–Preobrazhenie_Uprising
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_Water_Wars

Germany, 1933

Was the Weimar government an oppressive regime?

Did Los Angeles fear the Rural Warrior?

retards blowing up pipes and canals isnt standing up against oppressive regimes, its selfish tards not caring about others and instead of searching for a common solution they do the usual american thing: mumble about freedumbs

god i hate americans so much, cancer on earth

Yes, they did not allow the poor Hitler to put all the blame on others.

spotted the self-hating eurocuck, if you stand for nothing you fall for anything. Also the water was the communal property of Owens Valley residents, Los Angeles, being over 200 miles and several mountain ranges away from that watershed, had no right to appropriate it for THEIR selfish interests.

Not an argument.

wtf i love los angeles now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winter_War

Based Finns, do they ever call for the return of the lands they lost in that conflict?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athens_Polytechnic_uprising

>The Battle of Athens (sometimes called the McMinn County War) was a rebellion led by citizens in Athens and Etowah, Tennessee, United States, against the local government in August 1946. The citizens, including some World War II veterans, accused the local officials of predatory policing, police brutality, political corruption and voter intimidation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

What's funny is that if this happened today /pol/tards would defend the police and attack the citizens as being Soros shills.

Sounds like Kent State.

What the fuck is wrong with Californians?

It was a pretty uncucked and violent state prior to the 1990s, lots of race riots, civil insurrections, armed resistance against railroads and other corporations etc. SDome parts of the state (like the far north, the Sierras, and the Central Valley) are still pretty non-mainstream.

So good.

Gas yourself.

Moments in history in which both sides were shit.

>A communist, fascist and liberal walk into a thread...

>The death of Tsar Nicholas II and his family.
Sometimes there are happy endings

I would agree if you were talking about the February 1917 revolution.

Definitely the Colorado Coalfied War. I couldn’t recommend highly enough Thomas G. Andrews, “Killing for Coal: America's Deadliest Labor War.” That’s just one example of the shocking frequency of anti-union violence in early 20th-century America. Very oppressive mine owners, but since they nearly always relied on police and/or soldiers in such situations regime might be appropriate.

Industrial conflicts in America from the 1890s through the 1910s are amazing in terms of the amount of state-sanctioned violence that took place in order to break strikes and unions. Particularly in the coal, railroad, and steel industries. People nowadays forget that back in those days it was labor leaders such as Eugene Debs who were the ones invoking the 2nd Amendment and calling for workers to arm themselves against tyranny.

>armed resistance against railroads

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1877
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Southwest_railroad_strike_of_1886
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pullman_Strike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Railroad_Strike_of_1922
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streetcar_strikes_in_the_United_States

Fun stuff.

The white people that used to live in Cali were fucking crazy. I don't know where they went, Texas maybe?

For being shitty megacorporations who bought off politicians, controlled the press and local politics, stole land, evicted settlers, set high freight rates that crippled farmers economically, treated employees like shit, employed cheap foreign labor to undermine the white working class, etc.

Are you trolling or just retarded?

The white people in CA are still fucking crazy, they just changed the ways in which they are crazy. Also most of the "crazy" types you refer to still exist in the more remote and rural parts of the state that have been relatively untouched by the cultural influence of SF and LA. It's a huge state, with a variety of local cultures, people tend to forget that.

Do people actually believe this?
Dont they teach actual history in your countries?
Do you just choose what to believe?
the communist revolution was the worst thing that ever happened to russia.

they went outside the big cities living in the smaller towns surrounding the metropoles.

Off track Cali is amazing.

I think commies are murdering psychopaths, but I give zero fucks about a shitty Tsar and his family being murdered. Nicky was a shit ruler and his removal from power was completely justified for a variety of reasons. Did he deserve to die? That's debatable, but I'm certainly not going to cry crocodile tears over him like some cucks on this board.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boatmen_of_Thessaloniki#Bombings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilinden–Preobrazhenie_Uprising

>3,122 girls and women raped
>176 girls and women kidnapped

Why were T*rks so rapey?

Railroads in the Gilded Age pissed off millions of Americans so much that they literally started a nationwide Populist movement chiefly to challenge their power over American politics and economic activity.

Me against your mom lol

>Athens, Tennessee, United States
WE