Trends

With the bitcoin fork nearing alts are again being massacred. The golden era for ICOs are over, but that does not mean there is no money to be made. Look at all the ICOs recently: Airswap, Enigma etc., both experienced a >50% gain initially before dumping. Keep watch for Request (REQ) to be listed on liqui, because when it does it will be the easiest flip for everyone who bought

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/join/59ce674ef94b8300dd84cdef
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am living in the lala Land, and wont selly 520k til' Q2. Why? Stacking and burning. GG wp

It's on liqui now but I won't flip shit. This coin will make me rich

You belong in an oven you fucking piece of shit

Didn't even realise, when will it begin trading? Currently no buys and sells.

Don't know, whenever Liqui decide to enable it I guess. Can't see an announcement but tbqh it doesn't really matter at this stage. Alts will bleed until the forks are over

Damn, Liqui chat is going nuts over REQ. Told you fags that whales were pushing the price down to accumulate more REQ. Now that Liqui will enable trading it will easily pump 2x-3x.

True, alts will bleed, but that does not mean hyped ICOs will not see a pump before going down. The trollbox is all over it right now, I'm expecting it to go above ICO price after it's added.

If you look at the project, team and backers vs its market cap and competitor's market cap - this will be 3x easy.

Not sure it will, but honestly I don't care. Holding 50k and feeling comfy. The market cap is what, 35m? This project WILL reach a mcap of 350m at some point so I don't mind waiting this one out as a hedge against BTC which will dip a lot soon

REQ: Hi, we're the new paypal cause we do fiat, cards and CRYPTOS with payment gateways, buttons and invoicing
PAYPAL: Hi, we now accept all cryptos
REQ: fuck.

The slight difference is the barriers PayPal is facing without a Blockchain. But i guess you did your Research pajeet

>The slight difference is the barriers PayPal is facing without a Blockchain.
Hi this is Paypal, the recent changes we discussed are now complete and our blockchain network is fully functional.

Yes. Let's just switch a whole system on a blockchain. Oh god IQ 12 confirmed.

COINBASE
Invite a friend who buys or sells $100 of digital currency or more, and you'll both earn $10 of free bitcoin!

coinbase.com/join/59ce674ef94b8300dd84cdef

help me out

1Hof6ErhKdKJtTRRomQZaybxeXYLspopSR

we both get 10$ free

Bitcoin – 3 to 4 transactions per second (Cost= 2-10 USD+)
Ethereum – 20 transactions per second (Cost= 0.01-0.1 USD+)
PayPal – 193 transactions per second average

Paypal is doing just fine.

Tradeable on liqui now, it begins, get in while you can.

It's not about the tnx. Jesus you are srly dumb.
Just look why PayPal is taking the fees IT is changing. When you did your research and you understand the Blockchain ability to solve this, come back and we can discuss again.
Whole other story of REQ is succeeding though.

joseph poon would like to talk to you

When moon?

>compares a decentralized, trustless payment platform to a centralized shithole that people have to deal with because no alternatives

kek nigger

your shitposting tells me you never used paypal and dealt with their shitty policies

Request will be using plasma staking for scaling. Cop some while it's cheap they have a meeting with ING coming up

Jackpot. But first time since the normie flood you have to wait months for Profit. Oh noooooo

>patience

>m-m-muh ING meeting

yeah right just like OMG and their mcdonalds/apple bullshit

LOL

what value has omg right now?

omg is down almost 50% from its ATH and will go to 0 soon

If req hits 1.2b I'm unironically a millionaire

Where is the best place to buy REQ??

>The golden era for ICOs are over
Why would it be?

Because he has to hold for months and cannot buy his lambo today

Don't really see how the Bitcoin fork will affect ICOs much past the current state of temporary turmoil, coins have been falling below ICO price when they started trading since forever due to Pajeets dropping their bags at 1.1x ICO, it's nothing new.

ED.

I know my friend. But it's not normal for pajeets. They want to flip every Ico.

Can't blame Pajeets for selling at 10x ICO if they can since it's very fast money but they're currently dumping REQ well below ICO. Not that I'm complaining, I missed the ICO and was praying for their hands slippery from their last poo in the street to let go of the bags at a decent price, and I got more than I could hope for.

REQ is going to succeed because what it does from ecom is replace the pull in of customers with a push of the product.

Rather then filling out an order form the seller can post a sale request and the buyer can simply complete the request. It's much faster then any system currently available, paypal does nothing like this.

Honestly did this thread even read the white paper? Its not even a horrible read. It's got pictures.

Still below ico......?

…...…...........………?
?

means nothing, the product is unaffected by a low launch, this only matters to you, the day trader.

i have 2 eth to spend, is REQ a good option or are there better coins to spend it on ?

REQ and ZEN are good holds

REQ or CVC, both are connected closely, both are longterm holds though.

I'd only be 3/4 of a millionaire. Need us to get nearer to 1.7bil.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Srs price predictions for Feb 2018?

$20

Seems a bit much, but good start. Next?

Might be, but their roadmap looks like they'll be doing a lot quick.

Exchange listing will probably boost it to .0004eth or more. The backing of ING and YC is a good meme, and rectifying accounting and auditing is a real world use case that is realistic (unlike muh world super compooter bullshit). I don't see anyone using it like Paypal until we have proper oracles from Town Crier, but investors are very eager to get in early with proof of stake coins. I'd say the future is pretty bright for req

fuck accidentally posted. Last thing I want to say is nobody can give an accurate estimate for future price. It all depends on partnerships and announcements and how much progress they make. Regardless, I'm holding for a while

paypal actually took five days for merchant to receive the money

I think around $30 is very likely, memes aside they have ING and YC is a really big thing. If they push for what they promise, they might go to ETH levels or even BTC levels in a year or two (do mind however that both of those will have moved on ahead already, at the very least BTC will be easily 20-30k in 2020). As crypto gets bigger it is more and more likely we get another coin reaching (current) BTC levels.

YC has a very high level of entry, they don't dick around on investments.

Nobody has mentioned anything about Civic being involved, adding Civic into Request is really going to push the whole blockchain ID thing. Which might have a rundown effect on CVC as well.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

>$30

That is just fucking nuts. I personally hold over 100k REQ, but $30 would give a market cap of over $18 billion and that is simply unrealistic.

i think 50 cents is a more realistic price. that would mean only 10x ico. i'm talking mid-long term here.

I like the arguments, i see the use cases, i see the token utility and i see the success, but i guess we are peaking around 1$ in Q1-Q2, depends and solely depends on the devs delievering the product.

I'm interested in investing but the 636 mil supply is putting me off. Anyone want to put my worries to rest?

It has such a large supply because they'll be buying back and burning tokens to lower fee's when using Request.

It'll be lowered over time, and each time its lowered expect a jump in value.

Alright. Thanks user.

also look at the mcap not supply. ripple has 38 BILLION coins but it's still #3 in mcap.

fucking retarted. they have 0 costumers. 90+% of startups fail. lucky to get 50 cents in one year.

How many of those startups hav ycomb and ing with them, also 50 cents is 10x thats still fucking good

>all these salty noreqers
haha stay poor

If they can provably ease the costs of accounting and auditing they will get traction

I was going to say, wouldn't the first early costumer base be coming from ING? ING has been looking into crypto for a while, I doubt they would be involved in a startup only to see it fail.

>$30

Yeah, no. And I say this with some REQ on my back.

February 2018 I think a MC of 350 million is feasible, that would put the coin near the $0.5

$30 means this shit would be everywhere, and many people including myself would have an insane amount of value. That could happen but maybe in a couple years.

us reqkikes have sided with the banks, and we'll win.

Moneytis already has 40k customers all over the world.

Don't let the whales accumulate!

They well, however if development doesn't stall like it did with link the whales will have weaker hands.

>02/2018

My bad on that, didn't notice he said Febraury 2018, 4 months is way too soon for $30, $0.30-1 is a lot more feasible. Either way crypto as a whole is grown at blazing fast speeds, it really isn't outlandish to say that in 2 years there might be a few coins ending up at current ETH or even BTC levels.

it's just really bad timing. this coin would've went up 5x just like LINK if it was released at the same time as LINK. in either case, i have total faith in the devs. YC and ING wouldn't back these guys if they didn't believe in them either. let's just wait until the november fork is over and see.

So you're saying hold until 300?

that means I'll have 12mil in two years time.

I'm okay with waiting.

Link was 1.5-2x on ED. We will make it

>hold

Depends how much you want to risk it. I will hold quite a lot because I think REQ will go up a tonne, but I'm also not all in on REQ so I can take the loss come to worst. Just follow the news and judge yourself, with ING and YC this isn't a P&D shitcoin, it all hinges on future development and I think it's relatively safe from whales dumping it (even if it happens, it should recover no problem as long as development is strong).

>I'm expecting it to go above ICO price after it's added
The fucking STATE of altcoins

This might seem like a weird question but how does REQ compare to UTRUST? ICO is on Nov. 2nd and looks like a carbon copy of REQ with slick marketing, just a different flavor of Euro developers.

MFW I'm going to find out where the ING meeting will take place and see if I can somehow join. I work for ING and know the head of blockchain innovation.