Why shouldn't drugs be legalized? Why shouldn't I allowed to be to shoot up pfizer brand heroin

Why shouldn't drugs be legalized? Why shouldn't I allowed to be to shoot up pfizer brand heroin

Because your community shouldn't have to deal with the consequences of it being legal

>SO WHAT IF I OD ON THE SIDEWALK, I'M NOT HARMING ANYONE, "BEING A PUBLIC NUISANCE" IS A SPOOK

As if the law stops people from OD'ing on the sidewalk.

>2018
>doing hard drugs

>If this law doesn't prevent [activity] from ever happening again, welp we might as well just abolish the law since it's obviously useless

(you)

Certain drugs have the consequence that they make you unable to fully control yourself, placing a burden or posing a risk to others. The community has the right to protect itself from such risks and therefore ban substances it deems harmful.

I don't know if you're stupid by nature or you've taken too many cocks to the forehead. But that's actually, exactly how the law works. See: Prohibition. The law is a social construct and cannot be enforced if society does not enforce it.

But we have to dwal with drunk people on the street everu night

Also it should be added that Stirner is the wrong choice of picture here. Going by Stirner you should simply ignore the law if you believe that's the right thing for you to do, as the law itself cannot keep you from doing anything.

They should probably be consistent and ban alcohol since it's worse then a lot of illegal drugs. Or they could just legalise some of the less harmful ones and let responsible adults make their own choices

>All these retards thinking laws exists because morality instead of economic profit.

they just legalized cannabis here, and it's kinda weird to hear advertisements about it on the radio.

Its so cute right?

I'd rather deal with OD's on the sidewalk than drunks in the street. At least they're not being obnoxious and annoying. Fuck I hate drunks. They never shut up.

because if someone gets hurt because another person dealt him drugs, that person should be responsible for that person's life. Hence, the laws punish the posession of drugs. And shooting up is not illegal, unless you are doing it to another without medical training.

Ban both then.

>that person should be responsible for that person's life
Wasted quads. The person doing the drug assumes the risk.

Because government wants (mostly) healthy workers/soldiers.

Fucking lol, the government doesn't give an actual fuck about people's health. How naive.

A lot of people need be protected from themselves.

They do, just the minimum to sustain. They don't want dead or too sick to work people

Where do you stop with that line of thinking? Surely information can be more detrimental to an individual's well-being than substances. Should we then regulate what information an individual can consume?

I don't know I'm not some fucking sociologist or whatever.
But yeah some informations needs to be regulated. I'm not talking about news or scientific or even religious facts, but marketing for example is something extremely powerful and can be very detrimental to invididuals, especially when it takes root into natural process in people.
The limit is touchy at best, and can be abused, but no regulation is way worse for everyone.

If you do drugs you aren't productive anymore. You can't work your slave job and bring benefit to the country.

If everyone got high on all kind of shit, they wouldn't work at all and just fucking die. Country wouldn't benefit from something like this.

>I'd rather deal with OD's on the sidewalk than drunks in the street.
t.mehmet

>pfizer brand heroin
Because Heroin(tm) is a Bayer brand you filthy pirate

>some laws protect private property so we should abolish all laws

Anarchists are mentally ill

Alcohol is addictive and causes violent and destructive behavior. Why is it still an unscheduled drug that you can buy without a prescription? People just drink it to get high off of the ethanol.

>sumptuary and laws protecting privacy, habeas corpus exist because of economic profit

You're pseud brainlets trying to summarrize the complex world in adages desu

>I don't like the taste of beer
Pleb

Because this planet already has too many druggies as it is.

alcohol sales should be restricted desu, imagine the normie assblast if it happened, and it would benefit society too, only upsides to it

Holy shit, libertarians, especially anarchists, are so fucking stupid.
These dumb fucks crawl out of the woodwork after an authoritarian civilization makes a place livable, so that in a great display of apathy they can work to undo all the stratification and order that enabled their self-serving asses to think their bullshit up in the first place.

>H-How dare you use recreational drugs that don't harm anyone? D-Daddy government told me drugs are evil, I know he has my best interest at heart

Someone post the webm of those russian guys cutting their friend's head off while blitzed out of their mind

>he thinks sumptuary laws are about morality and not keeping the plebs in their place by fining them if they dress too fancy

>you are responsible for the actions of others

Should we start jailing car salesmen if someone buys one of their cars and then plies into a pedestrian?

Shut the fuck up you loser sperg. Oh woe is me. Get your fucking shit together, beta faggot.

>Why shouldn't heroin be legalized?
You can't tax dead people.

>Surely there's nothing wrong with allowing the sale of drugs like meth and heroin that hijack your soul

Wont produce an efficient populace? Work is important but you need to have some money to spend for work to be possible for others. Also, i think we were all a bit scared of by the chinese century of humiliation. Poor saps couldnt even muster up a functioning army.

Because unfortunately you live in the same place as I do, and as such you have a responsibility to not be a total fuck up so I don't have to deal with your bullshit when I see you drunkenly swearing at cars as you wander down the street ass naked

My country does

It makes it too easy for human cancer(high IQ sociopaths in any race) to make money and thus also fuck up a country overtime.

>method and heroin hijack your soul
>booze is a-ok though

>booze is a-ok
? No anything in excess is bad, in fact in many populations booze is far worse than it is for Europeans.

In Asiatic populations booze is extremely toxic as they cant readily process the alcohol. If you've ever had a Chinese friend get drunk and notice his cheeks turning red, its actually due to his immune system reacting to being poisoned due to a genetic mutation prevalent in Asian populations. With European populations its somewhat different, but yes booze is an issue.

>so we should abolish all laws
I've never implied that. You sound a little schizophrenic my dude.

>due to a genetic mutation lacking in Asian populations
fixd, it's Caucasoids who are the mutants and also invented alcohol

Portugal has one of the most liberal drug policies in the world. You can use any drug you like as long as you have the authorization. If you don't have the authorization, you pay a fine if supply of that drug is for more than ten days. You can't go to jail for using or possessing drugs in Portugal.

Overall, it was a success.

>caucasoids are the mutants
>doesn't know evolutionary history

I think that the use of drugs should be decriminalized, and addiction treated as a public health issue rather than a criminal justice issue. Offer people struggling with addiction help instead of locking them up, and end the failed war on drugs which has caused so much destruction.

Theres nothing to indicate that that would work in america.

Of course. There's too much money to make from jailing people who smoke a little weed while not having to pay a cent for the healthcare of addicts,

OD's on the sidewalk are far worse than the drunk insufferable hipsters stumbling out of bars, and that's really saying something
t. san fran fag, we have lots of both

No im saying the outcome wouldnt be the same as portugals you idiot.

>Why shouldn't drugs be legalized?
Because it permanently negatively impacts brain chemistry in anyone under 25.
It's best for everyone if they are banned and those caught using them are killed on the spot.

>Why shouldn't I allowed to be to shoot up pfizer brand heroin
There is absolutely no reason. Property rights are absolute and commiefaggot statists deserve the rope.

Because heroin is a Bayer trademark.

You'll have to settle for generic brand diacetylmorphine

because i dont want dope heads stealing my stuff to pay for drugs

if it was fate then yes. Like with drug addicts getting their fix

oh, even when there is no risk, but rather, a 100% guarantee of death and suffering?

Yes. No one is responsible for your suicide except yourself.
What are you, a leftist?

you could just laugh at the normalfags who wake up with a terrible hangover every sunday.

Why not?