HODL THREAD

this thread is for people who aren't pump and dump monkeys, but who believe in crypto, the blockchain and are looking for new opportunities and projects they want to support.

suggested Coins:
>Tron(TRX)
will probably take til 2019 until it has any worth
>Wysker
amazon+tinder

my only problem with this is that i dont see how people would waste their times making product views just for muh discounts.

also i fail to see how advertisers would willingly buy information from users.

still great product

>Mercury(MER)
Mark fucking Cuban

>Iota(MIOTA)
Allahu Akbar

What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holding SALT, ODN, LINK and LTC, how fucked am I? Already 50% down, probably gonna kms

I'd just hodl

All of those coins have the potential to moon at any moment. LTC will probably moon after the bitcoin gold nonsense is over and BTC dips back down. If you can wait just wait it out. Don't sell at a loss.

Holding LINK COSS and ODN
Tbh im most optimistic about COSS, then LINK, and i'm beginning to lose faith in ODN but we'll see

crypto is very volatile, but i've heard only shit things about these coins

I'm bullish long-term for 3 ICOs: Eidoo, Polkadot, Raiden Network. When the blockchain will be adopted by the normies we'll all be rich

Those are shitcoins bro

Holding more than 1.5 million Digibytes.
I genuinely trust it more than BTC

I'm on the same boat brother, these are good choices with actual use cases AND products. Hold strong, they will go up /recover.

You are either LARPing or out of your fucking mind. Don't get me wrong, I do think DGB has reasonable tech but it also has fucking EMPIRE of bagholders who can't wait to drop this load and they will kill any moon mission. Unless there is a news that DGB cures cancer, this is not going up anytime soon.

what can you tell me about these coins?

That's exactly why i'm in.

Hodling altcoins never works because what drives them is hype. Once hype leaves a coin you are stuck with bags that might spike a bit but never come back to its highs cos people forgot about the coin and newbs arent buying cos noone is talking about it

>raiden network

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Eidoo: Hybrid DEX + debit card + wallet, mobile and easy to use, already working app
Polkadot: Being developed by a co-founder of ETH, is a communication protocol between different blockchains
Raiden Network: Sidechains of ETH, which will be necessary if the world adopts the blockchain (for lighting fast transactions)

Holding TRX now actually. unfortunately I bought in at 50 satoshis.
Now it's at 30 satoshis. Should I sell?

this is what im slowly suspecting aswell user.

Still though the success of some altcoins gives atleast some hope for good products

Got a new hodl 6000 REQ, I was worried the launch would cost me more then this.

I've been following YC for startup investments for a while, this is like two of my worlds colliding into a moon.

Other then that I plan on lettign go of my BTC by next week into ETH, as ETH is rather low and most likely to bounce up after fork. Very safe I would say.

I swear either Veeky Forums doesn't understand return on time invested, if you're starting to feel its a waste hodling and you know better things to hodl wouldn't you rather hodl those things now and buy back your TRX investment later?

holding long term: omg/neo/request/loopring

ODN I agree is a shitcoin
LINK- maybe, we're yet to see
COSS- absolutely not.

All in Link. I just smile when I see fudders. It's good to know mr. whale is shaking out reddit right now, I wouldn't want any of those fucks getting rich.

guys look at market cap and bitcoin dominance. People just transfered altcoins to bitcoin.

What do you guys think of COB?

I like the project but not so sure about the token itself.

Zero fee exchange with a nice enough looking team behind it? Surely that could be popular right?

Posted about this before but I hodl technologically dissimilar coins.

BTC, ETH, XRP, IOTA and I believe in all of them long term. iota has absolutely shit communication/community management and keeps crashing because of it but I got them essentially for free and the tech is intriguing.

I also only invest in "meta" projects, so no specific compaines/dapps/whatever.

Critiques? Shill me an unique coin.

No you shill me a coin

Shorpey in da poopah and I'll send YOU a hundred kaaaaay!

AFAIK the Raiden Token is essentially worthless though? The protocol itself is hot shit but you have no stake in that by holding the token. They are entirely seperate.

BLN
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bolenum/

I hope it gets forked out by an independent team and BTFOs the token holders.

VTC
strong possibility of 50x by 2019

NEBL
strong possibility of 100x as roadmap unfolds, but it's a LONG hodl

TRX
middle risk stack ~100 dollars worth, we'll see.

MIOTA
genuinely impressive future possibilities if the tech works.

LINK
yes sergeey is autismo, but also the smart contracts concept is probably worth quite a bit more than the current floating 20-30 cents.

Should be used on transactions on their chain afaik

Decred. Price is low as fuck right now and lots of good developments coming up in the next few months (Lightning support, Ledger support, privacy enhancements, proposal system - about $11 mil to spend on dev/marketing/etc plus another $400k/month at current DCR prices). Very innovative devs. Decentralized governance and self-funding means it can easily grow and adapt into the future.

LINK
ENG
CND
TRX
0X
BMC
XMR
ETH

Okay I've seen LINK enough times to ask the longterm hodlers.

Why is smart contract a good thing? Its most certainly not a unique idea, how can you be so happy with SWIFT if they spent their time at SIBOS talking about Trumpism which pretty much summed up to 'short term value > long term value' They upset a few faces I know in their audience that I wont name names, but you can see for yourself that the dude on that stage might'a just fucked themselves out of year two working with the bankers.

agree with most of those but dnno about BMC, people seem to have high longterm hope for it but im not sure why, isn't this essentially a sort of crypto hedgefund? i dont think theres any stability in it, it might work out, might not, isn't really revolutionary in any way though.

Why should it be? Why would anyone use it? Raiden is a protocol in of itself, it has nothing to do with the token/chain. There are no incentives to trade or hold the tokens because it serves no purpose whatsoever and it's only relation to the protocol will probably be it's name.

At least that's how I've understood it.

HODL'ng Galia's special REEcoins

BMC will moon at the start of the next year.

>BMC
>20% below ICO
>No new tech
>It's selling point is a stream of funds tokens for hodlers
>With said 'fund tokens' you can... vote on shit related to BMC.
>That's it

Fuck off. This thread already derailed into ICO flippers looking to unload bags.

Look at their blog and company behind BMC. Many people holding BMC got it because they thought instant x3. Read their whitepaper, first investment fund is coming in Q1 2018. Also their blog is posted on daily.

Mercury is worthless.